Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Metropolitan - Glasgow

Jump to newest

By *ilver_foxxx69 OP   Man
1 week ago

Falkirk

Just seen that it’s closing. I’ve been in a few times but the most memorable was when I’d arranged to meet a woman I met through work for a drink in Glasgow. We went onto the big wheel in George Square where things got a little hot. Playing with her above the city scape.

We then ended up going for drinks in Metropolitan which ended up with me taking her from behind in the ladies toilets. Only pausing when we heard a group of women come in. Was a thrill hearing them chat away while I was inside her. Urging her to keep quiet.

Fond memories

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ylelanleyMan
1 week ago

glasgow

I went in for a pint when I was 18 and ordered a Hoegaarden, which id never tried before. The guy served it to me and I handed it back saying it was all cloudy and didn't look right. He proceeded to tell me that's how it was meant to look and just turned away in disgust.

🙈

By *ilver_foxxx69 OP   Man
1 week ago

Falkirk

Not had a pint of hoegarden in ages. Learned the hard way it is not a pint to be downed.

By *andp888Couple
1 week ago

Glasgow

Loads memories of the metropolitan, met loads fab friends there , still got pix of me benching there , ah the fun we had

Post new Message to Thread