Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

news

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i heard on the radio this morning that people in scotland pay more tax per person than anyone else in the uk. My question to you all now is do you now think that independence would be a good idea ? I know this was a hot topic so i now reckon nothing much would really change tax wise any way and once again scotland would be free from bailing out england

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As with all figures you can make them read anyway you want.The Nats will say we pay too much,,,,boris johnston will saw we dont pay enough, is independance just about a few extra pounds here or there.

As there are plenty of questions that have not been answered yet i wont be voting on yes on one report.

over a year ago

im not voting on just that one report i do however think we would be better off as an independant country

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/04/13 10:33:03]

over a year ago

think about it tourism,oil,whiskey renewable energy water,income tax,road tax,council tax untill they actually come out and say this is what scotland brings in and this is scotlands outgoings i think people would be suprised at the amount that we generate. Unemployment what is it about 200,000 probably could half that wae lazy cunts scrounging the system. I still think and always will independence is the way to go.

over a year ago

cameron is making Scotland pay just like some one else did in the 80s

this is why should have our independence

over a year ago

All this oil we have ,,,,what if shetland decides to leave scotland as they dont see themselves as scotish,,,,that would be fair after all !!

over a year ago

totally agree. Thats why they are so keen to keep scotland in the union it would be a disaster otherwise who else could they rip off certainly not them

over a year ago

"All this oil we have ,,,,what if shetland decides to leave scotland as they dont see themselves as scotish,,,,that would be fair after all !!"
there is not much oil left in the north sea n it could dry out

over a year ago

i cant see that happening. Everytime we come round this corner though all of a sudden the oil's running out. Suppose this will pop back up again before september next year

over a year ago

why do you want england to run scotland

and you lot moan about the polices there doing

there destroying scotland

if it was not for my parents i be leaving this one great country

Post new Message to Thread