Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Let down

Jump to newest

By *eeling hot hot hot OP   Couple
2 weeks ago

Ardrossan

Fed up of getting let down for meets, they pretend to be all up for meeting up arrange a day and time then ghost you the day before the meet.

Is there no real swingers on this site

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lan3100Man
2 weeks ago

Stirling falkirk

It happened to me to it is frustrating.

By *olcanoman1Man
2 weeks ago

Govan

It would be nice to get to that stage of arranging a meet.

I miss the excitement and the build up to it, the wee butterflies in the belly feeling just before you meet.

As for timewasters? Unfortunately you will always find them on here, I don't know why, maybe they just bottle it at the last minute or something but it's very frustrating.

By *ueen CatWoman
2 weeks ago

fife

"Fed up of getting let down for meets, they pretend to be all up for meeting up arrange a day and time then ghost you the day before the meet.

Is there no real swingers on this site "

Absolutely agree, I can barely ever get a meet from the site, I stick to chat groups and clubs now

2 weeks ago

Ardrossan

"Fed up of getting let down for meets, they pretend to be all up for meeting up arrange a day and time then ghost you the day before the meet.

Absolutely agree, I can barely ever get a meet from the site, I stick to chat groups and clubs now"

We are going to stick to clubs now, we thought we'd give Fab another try, we fancied a wee bit of afternoon delight, can't get that in the clubs in Scotland. Just have to wait until we go back to GC

By *i Guy 4uMan
2 weeks ago

North Ayrshire

I dont get it, all single guys complain how hard it is to get a meet, and it is. But it's mainly single guys that bottle it and ruin it for everyone.

By *D67Man
2 weeks ago

glasgow

The site is nothing like it was years ago, its more like social media with tits and cock now!

By *rgoodnbadMan
2 weeks ago

greenock

Great profile and fantastic pics.

Christ! If you two can't get a meet, then what hope for the rest of us?

2 weeks ago

Ardrossan

"Great profile and fantastic pics.

Christ! If you two can't get a meet, then what hope for the rest of us?"

2 weeks ago

Ardrossan

"I dont get it, all single guys complain how hard it is to get a meet, and it is. But it's mainly single guys that bottle it and ruin it for everyone."

Well it was supposed to be a couple, but probably just a fantasists

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago

Had this twice last week 4 weeks of chatting hotel booked etc then bang ghosted

By *urious2for2Couple
2 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Fabbook that’s what it is

By *uietbloke67Man
2 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

It's happened to me. It's annoying, shit happens, then move on.

By *SCouple81Couple
2 weeks ago

Between Edinburgh and Scottish Borders

It happens to everyone at some point Some people are just complete time wasters but some are worth waiting for

By *cothereMan
2 weeks ago

ayrshire

Absolutely agree, I can barely ever get a meet from the site, I stick to chat groups and clubs now"

Pity out my age range would jump at chance when through

By *ellinever70Woman
2 weeks ago

Ayrshire

If it's happening often then maybe you need to reevaluate how you go about things

2 weeks ago

Ardrossan

"Had this twice last week 4 weeks of chatting hotel booked etc then bang ghosted "

We've decided only meeting in clubs now x

2 weeks ago

Ardrossan

"If it's happening often then maybe you need to reevaluate how you go about things "

Check there verifications chat with them not much else you can do. If they all turn up for you, lucky you. But just from reading this feed you can see it's happens to often and not just with us.

By *arried femaleWoman
2 weeks ago

local

Why myself and hubby stopped playing as a cpl..way too hard to meet as a cpl.

So single profiles it is.

By *lasgowHorseyMan
2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Sorry to be the barer of bad tidings but from an experienced guy who has experience in this type of things happening, if anyone is at fault for timewasters, and people ghosting us etc.. then its really us to blame.

We are the ones who chat, work out if genuine and are taken in by these people.

There are people who cancel on the day, it happens, I was going to the Silent disco social and had to cancel right up at the end as I ended up in hospital with a family problem and the ones how ran it know what was happening.

Reading anyone's verifications, if someone is new and their verifications are from new people then I'm skeptical and I don't arrange a meet unless totally comfortable. I try and chatting on phone a couple of times, if they are chatting to you on phone a couple of times and it usually the same time then something might be suspicious or there's a reason for it, good or bad. If they don't want to chat on phone then there might be a doubt or meeting a couple and only hubby talking, always alone, then there's a doubt.

We all have our levels of what we go through to make sure they are genuine. Some more than others but the ones who are more through can find they have the timewaster messing them about.

The crux of the matter if there is any doubt, then just leave the chatting.

There are genuine people on here, many and its good to find that perfect fit but wont always happen but there are people out there with the intention of finding out as much info and or just in it to timewaste, some even want to go as far as offered a meet and then they move on as if thats their goal.

\When we do get messed about, its a pain but if you do meet someone later, then they can easily make you forget that timewaster and realize perseverance on here is well worth it

Thats a little take on it from me

By *ifemarkMan
2 weeks ago

dalgety bay

Can’t even get a response/chat never mind a meet, there are a lot of obvious fantasists just from looking at profiles etc. would be good to get the opportunity to even ghost lol (kidding)

By *ensualandfriskyCouple
2 weeks ago

Perth, Dundee, Inverness

We're new to the site and have had two let downs over the weekend. We'll persevere though

By *luebell888Woman
2 weeks ago

Glasgowish

I get let down alot which puts me off arranging meets.

By *yantico86Man
2 weeks ago

drumchapel

This happens more often than not for me on fab which does get me down a tad

But then you get that one meet with sparks and chemistry just makes all the struggles worth it in the end 🥰

By *inkyDomGuyMan
2 weeks ago

Dundee

I'm always true to my word.

By *ugh_jardonMan
2 weeks ago

Larkhall

Meets?? What are these meet things you speak of

By *rgoodnbadMan
2 weeks ago

greenock

"I get let down alot which puts me off arranging meets."

Madness

Some strange folk out there.

By *cottish30Man
2 weeks ago

aberdeen

Absolutely agree, I can barely ever get a meet from the site, I stick to chat groups and clubs now

We are going to stick to clubs now, we thought we'd give Fab another try, we fancied a wee bit of afternoon delight, can't get that in the clubs in Scotland. Just have to wait until we go back to GC "

I'm sure there are plenty guys out there that could provide a wee bit of afternoon delight 😊

By *cottish30Man
2 weeks ago

aberdeen

"I get let down alot which puts me off arranging meets."

You also ignore a lot of people that try arrange genuine meets with you so you can't have it both ways x

By *ohnnymac23Man
2 weeks ago

Hairmyres

We are going to stick to clubs now, we thought we'd give Fab another try, we fancied a wee bit of afternoon delight, can't get that in the clubs in Scotland. Just have to wait until we go back to GC "

I’d love to spend an afternoon with such a sexy looking lady

By *oss008Man
2 weeks ago

scotland

I think the site is actually getting worse and no one actually meets even though they say they will

By *eiaorganaWoman
2 weeks ago

Dundee

I haven't had a meet in about 18 months - 99 percent of the messages I get are 'hey' or 'free now?' So they haven't read my profile. I go off site for months at a time as it's so tiresome getting junk mail every day

By *lipandslide069Couple
2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

We are the same it's like pulling teeth

Lots of chatting then ghosted

By *orl1971Couple
2 weeks ago

Glasgow

We haven’t really been ghosted by a couple we have arranged a meet with. We don’t waste a lot of time chatting. We meet for a social after a few messages and we meet when we are going out anyway. So far we’ve not been let down

By *ieryfireMan
2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Sadly happening a bit frequently last couple of months :/

By *luebell888Woman
2 weeks ago

Glasgowish

"I get let down alot which puts me off arranging meets.

You also ignore a lot of people that try arrange genuine meets with you so you can't have it both ways x"

Mostly the people who have obviously not read my profile to see that they do not match what I am looking for, and also ones with no public photos.

Post new Message to Thread