Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Attached Bi females

Jump to newest

By *achy69x OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Are there actually any bi attached females put there who are actually allowed to play alone, NSA filth? I feel like any couple profiles the male always wants involved....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
3 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Are there actually any bi attached females put there who are actually allowed to play alone, NSA filth? I feel like any couple profiles the male always wants involved...."
of course if they are part of a couple then the chances are they play as a couple.

Why not look for single bi females instead of attached that way you might find what you are looking for .

By *iss_Juicy79Woman
3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Yep I just don't get any luck many just assume that I want my man involved either that or they don't fancy me lol

By *aughty_ex_newbiesCouple
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

I'd say there are quite a few, probably more than people would expect. Recently started my own profile and I can see how they get lost in all the messages from couples looking for a MFF though x

By *igsaw93Woman
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 30/08/24 20:57:20]

By *igsaw93Woman
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Plenty of single or attached bi women who meet solo. Most of us have single profiles for that though. Not sure why you'd be looking for couples profiles unless wanting to meet a couple? Does the attached element matter?

Most of my friends are bi women who meet solo. Pretty common on here

Jigs x

By *hiskeymuffinCouple
2 weeks ago

Tayside

Muffin plays alone with girls.

I get a video to enjoy ha ha ha

By *cottishMrsWoman
2 weeks ago

Wishaw

The only reason I don't play alone is because I haven't, with a female yet, and even at 36 years old, I am so damn nervous!!!! Finally took the plunge a few weeks ago, had been messaging with a girl for a few weeks, we were supposed to meet for coffee and it turned out to be a fake profile, so now I'm even more nervous 😓

Just another perspective so you don't think we're all just being difficult xx

By *omeplaywithus400Couple
2 weeks ago

Hamilton

I play alone with girls , I’m sure there are lots of us here x

Post new Message to Thread