Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

What makes you feel sexy?

Jump to newest

By *hyme2020 OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

What makes you feel really sexy and confident when you are with someone sexually? Is there something that someone can do that just suddenly makes you feel like you are the hottest or sexiest person alive. I love it when I’m making eye contact with a guy when I’m giving him oral and I just see him go like putty and see how much he’s enjoying it, and that makes me feel really good about myself. What about you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss_Juicy79Woman
4 weeks ago

Edinburgh

As a larger woman it's hard for me personally to feel sexy, but when I'm with my partner or a sexy meet I do feel good when they touch me all over showing me that they are not bothered about my size

By *hyme2020 OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

"As a larger woman it's hard for me personally to feel sexy, but when I'm with my partner or a sexy meet I do feel good when they touch me all over showing me that they are not bothered about my size "

You should own it! People like all different shapes and sizes and if someone is with you, they already are attracted to you! One thing I have learnt with my time on fab is that men seem to love a confident woman

By *atandasmileMan
4 weeks ago

Edinburgh

There's a perhaps embarrassingly large list of things for me. But top of that list has to be making women cum and cum hard. In that moment I feel like the master of all sex. Obviously not true in reality but there's such a flood of lust and emotions at that point that, quite frankly, reality can take a flying fuck. I'm enjoying myself, she's obviously enjoying herself - all is good right now.

By *atandasmileMan
4 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"As a larger woman it's hard for me personally to feel sexy, but when I'm with my partner or a sexy meet I do feel good when they touch me all over showing me that they are not bothered about my size

You should own it! People like all different shapes and sizes and if someone is with you, they already are attracted to you! One thing I have learnt with my time on fab is that men seem to love a confident woman "

I was going to reply to Miss Juicy but I think shyme has summed it up very well. Add me to the weight of this advice.

By *hyme2020 OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

"There's a perhaps embarrassingly large list of things for me. But top of that list has to be making women cum and cum hard. In that moment I feel like the master of all sex. Obviously not true in reality but there's such a flood of lust and emotions at that point that, quite frankly, reality can take a flying fuck. I'm enjoying myself, she's obviously enjoying herself - all is good right now."

Oh that’s a definite one isn’t it. It’s a very good feeling knowing you have managed to do that to someone

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
4 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Knowing someone wants you is sexy.

Like you I love eye contact.

Getting dressed up for sex also makes me feel sexy

By *atandasmileMan
4 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Knowing someone wants you is sexy."

I'm going to have to super-agree with this one.

By *eamworkboyMan
4 weeks ago

Irvine

Eye contact always works for me, whether it's one on one or a crowded bar, the knowledge that we will get together is transferred by eye contact

By *hyme2020 OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

Eye contact is sexy as fuck. I love it

By *eroLondonMan
4 weeks ago

Mayfair

The clothes that I wear with pride, the fine cologne that I spritz, the tactile kisses along the nape of her neck, stroking her porcelain-smooth skin as I caress her... ...these are the hallmarks for me that make me feel sexy.

4 weeks ago

"The clothes that I wear with pride, the fine cologne that I spritz, the tactile kisses along the nape of her neck, stroking her porcelain-smooth skin as I caress her... ...these are the hallmarks for me that make me feel sexy."
sounds devine

By *iss_Juicy79Woman
3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"As a larger woman it's hard for me personally to feel sexy, but when I'm with my partner or a sexy meet I do feel good when they touch me all over showing me that they are not bothered about my size

You should own it! People like all different shapes and sizes and if someone is with you, they already are attracted to you! One thing I have learnt with my time on fab is that men seem to love a confident woman "

Confidence is getting there much better than it used to be anyway

By *hyme2020 OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

You should own it! People like all different shapes and sizes and if someone is with you, they already are attracted to you! One thing I have learnt with my time on fab is that men seem to love a confident woman

Confidence is getting there much better than it used to be anyway "

Glad to hear it, but I totally get you. My confidence is rock bottom at times

By *aidbacklover2021Man
3 weeks ago

perth

Feeling wanted and appreciated

By *ou aint that specialMan
3 weeks ago

falkirk

"Feeling wanted and appreciated "

Was just about to say the exact same....

Feeling wanted.

No need for arseles chaps n stetson.

Just the genuine look of want from a female.

Simple creature.

By *allAyrshireGentMan
3 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Being with someone who initiates things makes me feel wanted, that’s about as close as I’ll get to feeling sexy I think.

By *hyme2020 OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

Interesting to know your thoughts people. Thanks

By *eroLondonMan
3 weeks ago

Mayfair

"The clothes that I wear with pride, the fine cologne that I spritz, the tactile kisses along the nape of her neck, stroking her porcelain-smooth skin as I caress her... ...these are the hallmarks for me that make me feel sexy.

·

sounds devine "

I'm glad you approve! ♂️♀️

3 weeks ago

"The clothes that I wear with pride, the fine cologne that I spritz, the tactile kisses along the nape of her neck, stroking her porcelain-smooth skin as I caress her... ...these are the hallmarks for me that make me feel sexy.

·

sounds devine

I'm glad you approve! ♂️♀️"

You're welcome

By *opeyXWoman
3 weeks ago

my own wee world

Feeling wanted and like you also massive on eye contact.

By *enelope2UWoman
3 weeks ago

Fife

Just being appreciated for what I find easy to do and be... Someone that doesn't take things too seriously regarding sex but can still be intelligent to have a conversation on any topic. Words backed by actions instead of excuses is the ultimate sex appeal.

By *masurvivorMan
3 weeks ago

dundee

How can you not feel sexy? I've seen your pictures and you are beautiful.

By *assion8Man
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

I got a reply once, made me feel amazing!! Lol

By *tew008Man
3 weeks ago

edinburgh

"I got a reply once, made me feel amazing!! Lol"

That does sound amazing

By *yrshirecurvesWoman
3 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I find when I’m with someone and they’re kissing me and stroking my face and hair and speaking to me softly it drives me mad. Makes me feel so special.

By *vyClementineWoman
3 weeks ago

Hamilton

"What makes you feel really sexy and confident when you are with someone sexually? Is there something that someone can do that just suddenly makes you feel like you are the hottest or sexiest person alive. I love it when I’m making eye contact with a guy when I’m giving him oral and I just see him go like putty and see how much he’s enjoying it, and that makes me feel really good about myself. What about you?"

For me it’s touch - I want to be touched all over and then held tightly afterwards, all sealed with a kiss on the forehead. I also LOVE my pussy being devoured… not just licked… craved! Xx

By *opeyXWoman
3 weeks ago

my own wee world

"I got a reply once, made me feel amazing!! Lol"
😂😂

By *eneralKenobiMan
3 weeks ago

North Angus

Big on the eye contact, light touching smiles and the giddy glint in their eye showing that they do in fact fancy you

By *acktofab90Man
3 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

Im not the most body positive toward myself, but i do enjoy the look and feel of a a perfectly fitting pair of nice new boxers. I seem to have been blessed / cursed (depends how you look at it) with a larger backside than the average guy. Finding pants that fit well and dont ride up the crack of my arse is not easy. Likewise sizes too big just feel like im freeballing all over the place. The junk needs some support!

By *agatoXXXMan
3 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

I honestly couldn't say there's anything that makes me feel sexy. I think sexy, IMO, is in the eye of the beholder.

By *arried femaleWoman
3 weeks ago

local

When you have been chatted to someone and finally meet..the thought of that guy seriously wanting to kiss you...and you him..but can't because your in a public place.sheer anticipation is sexy as hell!

By *oubleDesireCouple
3 weeks ago

Somewhere

Being appreciated and treated gently and sensually. “Bulls” can trot off back to the farm! If I want soulless sex, my toys work perfectly well. I’m more of a massage and build things up slowly person. So someone who cares is essential.

By *panksspankedMan
3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Standing naked as I'm told exactly what treatment is in store for my bottom. Even better if accompanied by a no nonsense look and an implement in their hands. The anticipation is delicious. It's that moment of surrender

By *ingseatnewbieMan
3 weeks ago

kingseat

Smoke swapping with someone whilst kissing

By *hyme2020 OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

All great answers! I never ever felt sexy until my first meets from on here. These man made me realise what I had been missing out on and my confidence came from there, but still struggle a lot with believing it

By *mileyolo2022Woman
3 weeks ago

aberdeenshire

"Knowing someone wants you is sexy.

Like you I love eye contact.

Getting dressed up for sex also makes me feel sexy "

Couldn’t agree more this is me too ❤️

Post new Message to Thread