Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Fur people

Jump to newest

By *ictiiWitch OP   Couple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

Sitting in bed with a hot bitch beside me got me to wondering. Who has fur people and what are their most endearing qualities. I have said hot bitch, a slinky boy kitty who loves to jump on the dogs head and head crab her, and two zombie fish called bubble and squeak

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I have a pet rock but he doesn't have fur

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We have a crazy baby pussy called ninja, a Dalmatian called Keira and a Nova Scotia duck tolling retriever (like a ginger retriever) called Hamish!

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I've a mental springer spaniel..... Can bark for Scotland..... Loves humping his blankets .... And gets overly excited when I have a meet

over a year ago

Big fat tomcat called Puzzle and his sister a beautiful sleek wee black huntress called Mab!!!Love how Mab climbs and explores everywhere and catches all sorts of stuff.....puzzle just sits there with a"I wish I could do that!!!"....kind of look on his face!!!Lol.

over a year ago

My cat has what can only be described as a poop phobia. She tries to outrun the poop even before it drops and goes bat shit crazy for a few minutes.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

How about 2 4week old labs? One golden and one black . They will be going to my kids in about 4 weeks but are still with their mum at the moment. Does that count?

Oh, and I'm naturally furry

over a year ago

I have 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks... snuggles and huggles are high on their agenda x

Post new Message to Thread