Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Open relationships through Fab?

Jump to newest

By *vyClementine OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Hamilton

Does anyone else struggle to find a partner/BF/GF who is interested in the kink scene but also wants to have a normal relationship outwith it?

I feel like I kinda fall into this weird middle ground where the usual dating apps are no use because if I mention it, all chat turns into guys just thinking I’m a sex pest and want me for only that but then on here, obviously Fab isn’t a dating site so… where’s the middle ground? Where’s the app/site for people like me who want a relationship but with someone that will bend me over in front of a crowd of people 🤣🙈??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lasgowHorseyMan
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Does anyone else struggle to find a partner/BF/GF who is interested in the kink scene but also wants to have a normal relationship outwith it?

I feel like I kinda fall into this weird middle ground where the usual dating apps are no use because if I mention it, all chat turns into guys just thinking I’m a sex pest and want me for only that but then on here, obviously Fab isn’t a dating site so… where’s the middle ground? Where’s the app/site for people like me who want a relationship but with someone that will bend me over in front of a crowd of people 🤣🙈?? "

Thats always going to be a problem as we all want the best of both worlds. Spending time and enjoying a relationship and exploring the kink side together. Hard to find but once you do I'm so sure it's perfection.

Good luck

By *usty_Nail80Man
4 weeks ago

Motherwell

"Does anyone else struggle to find a partner/BF/GF who is interested in the kink scene but also wants to have a normal relationship outwith it?

I feel like I kinda fall into this weird middle ground where the usual dating apps are no use because if I mention it, all chat turns into guys just thinking I’m a sex pest and want me for only that but then on here, obviously Fab isn’t a dating site so… where’s the middle ground? Where’s the app/site for people like me who want a relationship but with someone that will bend me over in front of a crowd of people 🤣🙈?? "

I think more guys would be up for than you think?? Just need to find a decent guy. And that's what I wanted when I first joined fab? A like minded filthy animal, that wants to kiss cuddle and snuggle from time to time, inbetween absolute debauchery. 🤷‍♂️

By *uiet_69Man
4 weeks ago

Near

Yeah I’m struggling to find what I’m looking for. Going to go to some socials soon and meet new people

4 weeks ago

Hamilton

"

I think more guys would be up for than you think?? Just need to find a decent guy. And that's what I wanted when I first joined fab? A like minded filthy animal, that wants to kiss cuddle and snuggle from time to time, inbetween absolute debauchery. 🤷‍♂️"

I would love to meet one of these guys who wants a normal relationship but with a kinky side lol. Like, let’s go to Ikea for that new wardrobe we need but whilst we’re there, have a little fun where no one can see us lol!

4 weeks ago

Hamilton

"Yeah I’m struggling to find what I’m looking for. Going to go to some socials soon and meet new people "

This sounds good - which socials are you going to (if you don’t mind me asking)? X

By *octor WhenMan
4 weeks ago

GLASGOW

I am in exactly the same situation, trying to find a kinky partner who wants the normal relationship stuff aswell.

I'm going to a couole of socials in the hopes I will bump into someone. Fingers crossed.

By *egvisir71Man
4 weeks ago

Derbyshire

"

I think more guys would be up for than you think?? Just need to find a decent guy. And that's what I wanted when I first joined fab? A like minded filthy animal, that wants to kiss cuddle and snuggle from time to time, inbetween absolute debauchery. 🤷‍♂️

I would love to meet one of these guys who wants a normal relationship but with a kinky side lol. Like, let’s go to Ikea for that new wardrobe we need but whilst we’re there, have a little fun where no one can see us lol! "

Haha I did that with an ex, found a quiet corner in IKEA Warrington , pulled her skirt up and bent her over a set of drawers, next thing a couple walked round and looked horrified, we burst out laughing and ran off quickly with our packet of 100 tea lights

By *uiet_69Man
4 weeks ago

Near

"Yeah I’m struggling to find what I’m looking for. Going to go to some socials soon and meet new people

This sounds good - which socials are you going to (if you don’t mind me asking)? X"

I’m not sure yet. I’ll have a look and see what’s happening, this Friday is the night I will find the woman I’ve been looking for !

By *ltKittyWoman
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

There is a kinky dating app or two, unsure how they are.

By *uiet_69Man
4 weeks ago

Near

"There is a kinky dating app or two, unsure how they are. "

Do tell

By *ltKittyWoman
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"There is a kinky dating app or two, unsure how they are.

Do tell"

Unsure if I can actually say the name on forums/messages but Google should help! Starts with an 'f' and ends with a 'd'

By *uiet_69Man
4 weeks ago

Near

Fingered ?

By *ennyjMan
4 weeks ago

falkirk

"

I would love to meet one of these guys who wants a normal relationship but with a kinky side lol. Like, let’s go to Ikea for that new wardrobe we need but whilst we’re there, have a little fun where no one can see us lol!

Haha I did that with an ex, found a quiet corner in IKEA Warrington , pulled her skirt up and bent her over a set of drawers, next thing a couple walked round and looked horrified, we burst out laughing and ran off quickly with our packet of 100 tea lights "

no Swedish meatballs were consumed I presume 🤣

By *enelope2UWoman
4 weeks ago

Fife

[Removed by poster at 18/08/24 20:45:59]

By *enelope2UWoman
4 weeks ago

Fife

I do t think it exists and never will exist. This site should be a great example to that. A person's profile, gallery, inbox everything shows who they are sexually and personality wise. Yet guys resort to the same things they did in cave man days..dick in hand bed notch, rinse repeat. Then attach looking for discreet no strings no drama as an excuse to carry on, either cheating or being incapable of anything resorting a good human, simply because this is a "sex site,not a dating site".

By *hyme2020Woman
4 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

This is the kind of scenario I really am keen to find eventually as well. Someone I can have the normal side of a “relationship” with to everyone else look like a normal couple, but have the utter filthy side as well. It’s think on here a lot of men get petrified at even the mention of a social in public god forbid anything else. And I’m not saying all men before it gets turned that way. I’m on the other dating apps but barely even look at them for this exact reason. Don’t think I want a monogamous relationship again. Half the guys on here are on them too looking for relationships

By *eegiemonsterMan
4 weeks ago

Bishopbriggs

My 11 year relationship ended because she classed me as a “sex pest”. I was stuck in the normal relationship often going months without any sex. I’m hoping to find someone I can enjoy both worlds with.

By *assy LassieWoman
4 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

I think this is the holy grail that most singles on here are looking for.

Be honest in what you seek or you will never find it.

Relationships are wide and varied and don't need to mean losing your freedoms.

I think more guys will secretly be looking for this since they complain loads about difficulty in getting a meet.

By *enelope2UWoman
4 weeks ago

Fife

"My 11 year relationship ended because she classed me as a “sex pest”. I was stuck in the normal relationship often going months without any sex. I’m hoping to find someone I can enjoy both worlds with. "

But didn't you know she was boring before the 11 years, as I find most men want that "bore" in public but cheat in private with the one they are sexually compatible with. Not saying you cheated or a cheater. But that's generally the kinda of guys that are on here that cringe at the idea of dating a female that's on here.

By *aylorMan
4 weeks ago

Fife

I met a woman on here and had a 5 year relationship, we came off fab though.

24/7 relationships isn't for me, plus I'm a pain in the arse

By *opeyXWoman
4 weeks ago

my own wee world

It isn't a dating site but you do see it happen.

Met some lovley couples with both singles and couples accounts at socials.

It's something I am open to the idea of just recently after a long period of being single for 15 years.

Though for me would have to happen organically.

By *luebell888Woman
4 weeks ago

Glasgowish

"I met a woman on here and had a 5 year relationship, we came off fab though.

24/7 relationships isn't for me, plus I'm a pain in the arse "

A pain in the arse can be rather delightful

By *erfHerder74Man
4 weeks ago

Greenock

It would be nice to find a decent bi or straight man to to have a fwb or a kind of relationship to explore sex kink

By *agnar2323Man
4 weeks ago

Valhalla

It's hard to find one but as previously said if you meet someone don't hide the truth be honest with them about what you want. I met my wife through fab and havnt looked back since. It's not perfect but we make it work

By *dglasgow30TV/TS
4 weeks ago

glasgow

I must be one of the lucky ones as this is what I have.

It's all about being truthful with partner at beginning and open. My partner saw me as me and spent time with who I am most of the time. She then got to understand that the kink side is a small but also a big part of who I am. It's her I love and her I want to be with so she has nothing to fear.Then the relationship forms and grows. Is this the site to find that , I don't think so as most people hear have a craving or just a wee time slot to fill.

Best going to the socials and meeting people with similar interests and then introducing the kink side once comfortable around them.

By *oxic_TemptressWoman
4 weeks ago

Dundee

Fet life dottt com

Feeld app

By *onderlust69Couple
4 weeks ago

Central belt

We found eachother on a regular dating site not fab. We took time to get to know eachother and made it all about us for a couple of years and now we have the best of both worlds. You have to take time to be secure in a relationship before you open it up to swinging and even then you will always have bumps in the road. I couldn't go back to vanilla now xx

By *opeyXWoman
4 weeks ago

my own wee world

"We found eachother on a regular dating site not fab. We took time to get to know eachother and made it all about us for a couple of years and now we have the best of both worlds. You have to take time to be secure in a relationship before you open it up to swinging and even then you will always have bumps in the road. I couldn't go back to vanilla now xx

"

Sounds the best way! Might give dating sites a go. It would be a whole new experience for me

By *onderlust69Couple
4 weeks ago

Central belt

"We found eachother on a regular dating site not fab. We took time to get to know eachother and made it all about us for a couple of years and now we have the best of both worlds. You have to take time to be secure in a relationship before you open it up to swinging and even then you will always have bumps in the road. I couldn't go back to vanilla now xx

Sounds the best way! Might give dating sites a go. It would be a whole new experience for me "

If you have managed to navigate the fab onslaught of single guys then you will manage the dating sites no bother, less attached men and more open to taking you on real dates. You still have to dig deep to find the good ones but good things don't come easily.

Good luck xx

By *aylorMan
4 weeks ago

Fife

"I met a woman on here and had a 5 year relationship, we came off fab though.

24/7 relationships isn't for me, plus I'm a pain in the arse

A pain in the arse can be rather delightful "

I'll take your word for it but it wouldn't be for me

4 weeks ago

Hamilton

Thank you to everyone who has commented and contributed to this post, I’m shocked by the response of I’m honest 🥰🥰! Who knows, maybe my future partner will slide in my DMs off the back of this thread 😁 xx

By *asmine_23Woman
4 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Girl I just wanted to jump on and say I relate to this SO HARD. I am fully ENM and trying to find others who are the same is a reeeeeal struggle 😭

By *estofmelaninWoman
4 weeks ago

sheffield

100% … this is exactly the type of relationship I am after at the moment. But I feel like a lot of the men on this site get soooo visually stimulated and as soon as the “deed” happens, they shift and are on to chasing the next best thing!

By *octor WhenMan
4 weeks ago

GLASGOW

"Thank you to everyone who has commented and contributed to this post, I’m shocked by the response of I’m honest 🥰🥰! Who knows, maybe my future partner will slide in my DMs off the back of this thread 😁 xx"

I tried, but I'm too old 😭😭😭😭

😁😁

By *loriouscurvesWoman
4 weeks ago

West Lothian

I have had open relationships with folk I’ve met on here. None have worked out in the longer term but mainstream dating apps are rather horrific! Tried Feeld came off it but may go back on it in future who knows.

By *mall stiletto78Woman
4 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Sounds the best way! Might give dating sites a go. It would be a whole new experience for me "

Dating apps are soul destroying. This is what I’m looking for also but impossible to find. Maybe a fab speed dating night.

By *opeyXWoman
4 weeks ago

my own wee world

Sounds the best way! Might give dating sites a go. It would be a whole new experience for me

Dating apps are soul destroying. This is what I’m looking for also but impossible to find. Maybe a fab speed dating night. "

Sign me up!

By *assy LassieWoman
4 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Dating apps are soul destroying. This is what I’m looking for also but impossible to find. Maybe a fab speed dating night. "

There may be plans in the making.....😜

By *opeyXWoman
4 weeks ago

my own wee world

Dating apps are soul destroying. This is what I’m looking for also but impossible to find. Maybe a fab speed dating night.

There may be plans in the making.....😜"

Yay!

By *igsaw93Woman
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

I've personally had success at swingers parties or on feeld in the past. The apps are a horrible, and take so much energy, but at least there's a higher ratio of non-monogamous people on feeld.

You can find it but it's a pretty small pool of people to choose from (once you filter all the blaring red flags). I am trying to keep the hope haha!

Jigs xx

By *igsaw93Woman
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

There may be plans in the making.....😜

Yay! "

This was done before but it's been a few years. Might be time to try again

Jigs x

By *opeyXWoman
4 weeks ago

my own wee world

Good to hear everyones experiences!

By *hyme2020Woman
4 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

Fab speed dating sounds fab

By *tsMyPleasure.Man
4 weeks ago

near Stirling

I think it’s something most of us are looking for - sadly in my case, it seems that once you get the wrong side of 50 then people on here just don’t want to know!

By *arah272Woman
4 weeks ago

Fabland

[Removed by poster at 23/08/24 18:55:20]

By *arah272Woman
4 weeks ago

Fabland

I’m the same lol let me know if you find out!! Everyone’s response the same too on dating apps lol xx where are the naughty men who want to play with me for the crowd

Post new Message to Thread