Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Cuckolding - voyeurism

Jump to newest

By *adbury girl OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Some guys have messaged me and the discussion has got round to cuckolding and how much they would get turned on watching me with another guy, listening to me phoning a guy to make arrangements for fun etc

A couple of them I have met socially but we don’t date nor do we meet every week, sometimes the chat is quite regular other times not.

If I’m not in a relationship with a guy and they want to do this with me, surely this is voyeurism and not cuckolding?

I’m genuinely interested in peoples opinions on this and not judging anyone nor is it about anyone in particular as it’s not just one person that I’ve had these chats with. It’s the type of situation that I would normally discuss with my friends but I think most of them would spit out their wine if I discussed this with them in the pub 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ornyguy1978Man
4 weeks ago

Lockerbie

Sounds like voyeurism to me sounds fun x

By *inkyropecoupleCouple
4 weeks ago

carluke

Voyeurism definitely

By *ellinever70Woman
4 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I think it's just wank chat they're enjoying

By *unx2019Couple
4 weeks ago

Moray

Definitely would say it's just voyeuristic. Think there has to be connection for guy to sit and watch as another man takes his partner, and to go through all the different feelings.

By *atandasmileMan
4 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Strictly speaking, the definition of the word would be the man whose wife has sex with another. I think in modern times we could extend that to partner. So no - not cuckolding from a strict and definitions based point of view.

But I have found that life rarely fits entirely within the categories we make for it, and that lines are usually blurred. And so I would argue here.

I've talked to quite a lot of cuckolds and men who would like to be. You can find common things that they tend to desire and need. Things that are similar to what you are describing, OP, and some others. These are desires that go beyond just the enjoyment of watching and head into other territories - cuckold territory.

So you might describe such people as functionally cuckold, or cuckold like in some way. They want the same things as cuckold husbands do, but there's this missing technicality that means they don't get the label.

Maybe we can grant that using the term "cuckold" is a useful and convenient way of saying " I have this bundle of desires", even if it's technically not correct?

By *rsjoulesCouple
4 weeks ago

edinburgh

We are cuckold

By *abidosieMan
4 weeks ago

Falkirk

Can be difficult to apply. Strict labels as boundaries move. This does sound like voyeurism but the listening to arrangements being made moves it beyond that but still not really cuckolding. I guess it's in a middle ground like so many things that don't comply to dictionary definitions. If both parties are enjoying it then all good and don't worry about names and labels.

By *lasgowHorseyMan
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Some guys have messaged me and the discussion has got round to cuckolding and how much they would get turned on watching me with another guy, listening to me phoning a guy to make arrangements for fun etc

A couple of them I have met socially but we don’t date nor do we meet every week, sometimes the chat is quite regular other times not.

If I’m not in a relationship with a guy and they want to do this with me, surely this is voyeurism and not cuckolding?

I’m genuinely interested in peoples opinions on this and not judging anyone nor is it about anyone in particular as it’s not just one person that I’ve had these chats with. It’s the type of situation that I would normally discuss with my friends but I think most of them would spit out their wine if I discussed this with them in the pub 😂"

Voyeurism is to me, just someone watching people having fun, either with consent or not. Cuckolding to me is more interaction with a couple and playing with the wife while hubby watches but including some kind of interaction whether its chatting, humiliation, could be from the wife, or the man. But you cannot be definitive on the cuckolding as it can be very different with different couples.

For example:

[ I chatted to a couple for a while, getting a feel of their interests and they invited me over, we all got on and the wife and I connected and she was paying me attention which was having an effect on us all. SO much so that I was winding it up in a way that she was enjoying sitting on the setea and he was watching her with me. She said to her man, "look what he's doing and how I was making her feel", so I said to hubby. "Do you have a notepad and pen" which he did and I told him to write down all the things I'm doing and what he should do to try and improve his sexual fun with his wife. I told him to sit there and write it all down and show me when he thinks he's finished as I took her into the bedroom.

About half an hour later we were fucking in the bedroom and he came in with his list and I took it as I was fucking her and said, "no thats not good enough, you have missed out a few". He then left to write down more. ]

Now thats was a cuckolding situation, that he wasn't watching everything but was made to feel a certain way which both he and his wife enjoyed. For many that scenario might not be for them but as I said cuckolding comes in many different forms but all are interacting.

Regarding your comment

"If I’m not in a relationship with a guy and they want to do this with me, surely this is voyeurism and not cuckolding?"

If you just meet and then go somewhere and he watches you fuck someone else, I'd say thats voyeurism but if you both have meet and connect and do exact same, you maybe enjoying being watched by him and its having an effect on you and its having a similar effect on him then I'd say thats similar to the basic cuckolding.

By *orthseatiger69Man
4 weeks ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

I would t say it was not cuck holding in the traditional sense - more Voyeurisric role play

By *ottJamMan
4 weeks ago

Near Glasgow

It's called a fab time x

By *ryan_JerryCouple
1 week ago

GLASGOW

I love it being tied up made to watch. Her getting lost of attention

By *b2bCouple
1 week ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 11/09/24 10:56:48]

By *b2bCouple
1 week ago

glasgow

I love when guys or couples watch us having fun. I love watching them play as they watch us. For single guys I love when they get their cocks out and wank as they get turned on by us lol I havent had any guys cum over my boobs yet but I would like to try that too lol

By *wguy100Man
1 week ago

Exeter

"I love it being tied up made to watch. Her getting lost of attention "

I love doing this…

DM is open

By *scobar67Man
1 week ago

glasgow

"I love when guys or couples watch us having fun. I love watching them play as they watch us. For single guys I love when they get their cocks out and wank as they get turned on by us lol I havent had any guys cum over my boobs yet but I would like to try that too lol"

Sounds like a good time

By *ams_jokerMan
4 days ago

york

I’m in to this, the wife likes it too… we use th popular sna p … ch… t app . So basically just take odd pic and video of her and love seeing vwe guys wanking over her and telling me what they would do to her…… pm me btw if interested

By *lasgowHorseyMan
4 days ago

Glasgow

"I’m in to this, the wife likes it too… we use th popular sna p … ch… t app . So basically just take odd pic and video of her and love seeing vwe guys wanking over her and telling me what they would do to her…… pm me btw if interested "

I'm sure a few might disagree and some will have different views but that what your into aint the majority do not think that is Cuckolding or voyeurism

By (user no longer on site)
3 days ago

"Some guys have messaged me and the discussion has got round to cuckolding and how much they would get turned on watching me with another guy, listening to me phoning a guy to make arrangements for fun etc

I’m genuinely interested in peoples opinions on this and not judging anyone nor is it about anyone in particular as it’s not just one person that I’ve had these chats with. It’s the type of situation that I would normally discuss with my friends but I think most of them would spit out their wine if I discussed this with them in the pub 😂"

Voyeurism I'd say. I've always understood cuckold to mean your actual partner is getting rattled by another guy.

Post new Message to Thread