Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

It was all going so well until....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I get a message saying 'I want to smash your back doors in'. Seriously what is it with people?? No I'm not singling out single males as they ain't the only ones to send messages like that. Ok I'm clearly not looking for romance on a swinging site but do people really think a statement like that is really appropriate?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So that's the new trendy kidspeak for anal?

It's up there with "Awryt M8. Kin a cum roon & yae kin get mwi n smash ma back door in."

Ahh ya gotta love the English language.

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

Someone guy said that to me on a night out recently. I told him I would rather smash his in! That shut him up

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"I get a message saying 'I want to smash your back doors in'. Seriously what is it with people?? No I'm not singling out single males as they ain't the only ones to send messages like that. Ok I'm clearly not looking for romance on a swinging site but do people really think a statement like that is really appropriate?! "

Tell them you live 15 up in a flat he's welcome to try and find the back door .

over a year ago

Not even a please? lol

over a year ago

I guess some guys just prefer the direct approach. It's not for everyone and to be honest on a site like this it is fairly lazy. They must have had some success in the past doing it though... otherwise surely they wouldn't keep at it? Unless they are slow on the uptake.

I know that that style does work when out on the town as it used to be my pulling style when I was a single lady. Though.. I guess it was because I was female that it was so effective...

over a year ago

"I get a message saying 'I want to smash your back doors in'. Seriously what is it with people?? No I'm not singling out single males as they ain't the only ones to send messages like that. Ok I'm clearly not looking for romance on a swinging site but do people really think a statement like that is really appropriate?! "
am really sorry bout that. I apologize won't happen again

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I get a message saying 'I want to smash your back doors in'. Seriously what is it with people?? No I'm not singling out single males as they ain't the only ones to send messages like that. Ok I'm clearly not looking for romance on a swinging site but do people really think a statement like that is really appropriate?! am really sorry bout that. I apologize won't happen again "

It better not

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I get a message saying 'I want to smash your back doors in'. Seriously what is it with people?? No I'm not singling out single males as they ain't the only ones to send messages like that. Ok I'm clearly not looking for romance on a swinging site but do people really think a statement like that is really appropriate?! am really sorry bout that. I apologize won't happen again

It better not

"

I'm sorry - it was my fault. I gave Steve the pirate the swinging handbook but some of the pages fell out. They must have been the ones on politeness and how 'can I smash your back doors in?' Is inappropriate

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

It just dawned on me a few posts in what this meant i actually thought it was a house back door he meant

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I would have told him they been smashed in so much they falling of the hinges now

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

Speak for yerself

over a year ago

There's the direct approach and then there's down right rudeness.

I prefer "a good seeing to". (-:

over a year ago

Would they "gimme a service" after said back door smashed in? Lol!

over a year ago

I don't know. The overly polite well written message might be just as much turn off as "Fancy a fu*k". Too laid back or sounding desparate won't much for anyone either.

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

"I get a message saying 'I want to smash your back doors in'. Seriously what is it with people?? No I'm not singling out single males as they ain't the only ones to send messages like that. Ok I'm clearly not looking for romance on a swinging site but do people really think a statement like that is really appropriate?! am really sorry bout that. I apologize won't happen again

It better not

I'm sorry - it was my fault. I gave Steve the pirate the swinging handbook but some of the pages fell out. They must have been the ones on politeness and how 'can I smash your back doors in?' Is inappropriate "

Rotflmao..... Seriously? This is going in the book lol.

over a year ago

a hav had that many timez n not only from men also suppossidly single femz......iz thiz acceptable? no itz not so i jst mail bk n tell them what a think n then block az itz so disrespectful xx

Post new Message to Thread