Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Looking for advice!

Jump to newest

By *avana7 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Glenrothes

I’ve been on here a while now and having little to no success in actually gaining a reply from women/couples I try to engage with. I feel like I avoid the usual hey hows you patter and try be complimentary and create conversation and generally get left read.

This isn’t a ‘pity party’ just wondering if I could get any advice on what you ladies are looking for!

Thanks

Rum x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilthycouple24Couple
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I’ve been on here a while now and having little to no success in actually gaining a reply from women/couples I try to engage with. I feel like I avoid the usual hey hows you patter and try be complimentary and create conversation and generally get left read.

This isn’t a ‘pity party’ just wondering if I could get any advice on what you ladies are looking for!

Thanks

Rum x"

As a former male who was single on here I can only say what worked for me was going to socials and clubs etc as when yiu do that just being out in scene more will allow other to make a choice one wither they like to speak to yiu get few verifications and maybe some modern pics that aren't just of gentaila and even then it's still a long shot . All I can say is keep working on it piece by piece and yiu will get somewhere Rome wasn't built in a day

By *avana7 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Glenrothes

Thank you so much, really appreciate the feedback!

"I’ve been on here a while now and having little to no success in actually gaining a reply from women/couples I try to engage with. I feel like I avoid the usual hey hows you patter and try be complimentary and create conversation and generally get left read.

Thanks

Rum x As a former male who was single on here I can only say what worked for me was going to socials and clubs etc as when yiu do that just being out in scene more will allow other to make a choice one wither they like to speak to yiu get few verifications and maybe some modern pics that aren't just of gentaila and even then it's still a long shot . All I can say is keep working on it piece by piece and yiu will get somewhere Rome wasn't built in a day

"

By *BCxCouple
6 weeks ago

North Lanarkshire

I had a look at your profile and you’ve made a good start for sure. Some more pics (maybe not cock but teasing torso or towel covering the area?)

Personally I look at if they have made an effort to write something on their profile - maybe put a few examples of what you’d be willing to explore kink wise but state it’s not a must.

As the person above said the absolute best way to get chat and meets is to get involved in clubs and socials and meet a variety of people. Reliable genuine and respectful males on the club scene can be hard to come by so head along and chat to people (regardless of you want to play with them) as recommendations of who is a nice person goes far!

Cx

By *usty_Nail80Man
6 weeks ago

Motherwell

Thanks

Rum x"

Had and have the same issues mate?? Deleted a previous account through the boredom of not getting anywhere?? And by anywhere i mean chat, replys?? Just be polite, dont pester woman, be respectful and id agree with previous poster about social events? Theres a silent disco on soon? Just a social, nothing else? Gets your face out there. (Says he who has never been lol)

Post new Message to Thread