Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

has she? good, she shafted the nation. and no i doubt she will be grieved for

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

over a year ago

So she died on the first day of some dramatic benefits cuts (woops, i mean reforms) eh? Must have had a stroke from the sheer joy of knowing the vulnerable and poor were being fucked over again.

Err, I mean, RIP.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

Party time! All we need now is Cameron to join her.

Reply privately

By *lasgowguy64Man
over a year ago

Hamilton

no tears here as a matter of fact I'll be looking for a street party

Reply privately

over a year ago

Evil woman.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/04/13 13:19:35]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ding dong the witch is dead ...... (Oz) lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

has she aye ?

anyone see the football yesterday?

Reply privately

over a year ago

we be ended up paying for the funeral

Reply privately

By *ICEFITMan
over a year ago

dundee

Can we publicly burn her body, just to make sure she not asleep!

Reply privately

over a year ago

or maybe just burie her n a car park lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll be the first to say RIP maggie on here then.

Yeah she fucked over Scotland with her policies, closure of pits and coalmines but look at it this way, to knew where you stood with her. This current government and the labour government of previous we were fucked over moreso by them. Immigration, Afghanistan, Iraq,being

Americas puppet, the country is in a lot

worse state now than when she was at

the helm. The current government

couldn't give a shit about us now and

never will, maggie couldn't give a shit about us either at least the way she

went on you knew where you stood unlike with the previous and current governments

Reply privately

over a year ago

She won 3 elections in a row says it all really RIP

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maggie thatcher the milk snatcher, that's what I remember of her

Reply privately

over a year ago

RIP Maggie

Didn't always agree with her policies but she did what she believed was right and no one (except maybe hitler, bin laden etc) deserves people celebrating their death - not nice folks xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Saw what you will Maggie brought Britain into the 21st century. No sad she's gone tho

Reply privately

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

"Ding dong the witch is dead ...... (Oz) lol "

Oy! insulting much....

Reply privately

over a year ago

sorry to say I hated thatcher n her polices were all rong

she close down a major car factory

and a lot mines in my area

also brought in poll tax as she hated the Scots

also appear at hampden and got the red card treatment

Reply privately

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

She upset a lot of people, but for women she achieved so much, before her women were only fit for tea and blow jobs in politics.

What you have to understand about politics is that there are always people behind the scenes, she wasn't just a figurehead, but she didn't do it all on her own either. I bet where she was, and where she ended up was a very lonely , scary place, and i felt sorry for her.

I don't like what she and her party did, but i never celebrate the death of anyone. Clear Skies to her...

Reply privately

By *ombowieMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Never liked the woman or her policy's but the 80s would have been boring with out her take a look at the sad bunch now can you name the cabinet or shadow cabinet did think so you could in maggies era

Reply privately

By *aveandSue1Couple
over a year ago

Doncaster

"has she aye ?

anyone see the football yesterday?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Never liked the woman or her policy's but the 80s would have been boring with out her take a look at the sad bunch now can you name the cabinet or shadow cabinet did think so you could in maggies era "
thats cause we watch the Spitting Image lol

Reply privately

By *ombowieMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"has she aye ?

anyone see the football yesterday?

"

pmsl

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally I find it pretty sick that there are happy someone has died. Her policies may have not been popular in Scotland but shes also a human being, someones wife and mother to two children.

A lot of the people on here banging on about how much they hate her are in their early 40's, you weren't even really old enough to form hardened views on here, you're just following the flock like most of the others on Twitter and FB.

Her policies may not have been popular but as someone said earlier on, at least she had a vision and had the balls to follow it through. De-nationalising certain industries was intended to raises finances by selling off already profitable business to reduce public spending and make the UK, not just England, wealthier. I can't abide unions and I admire the fact that when the miners union decided to take her on, she didn't back down and eventually forced them into a climb down. I cant ever remember that happening since her being in power. She also won three elections straight, must've been doing something right.

Reply privately

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

The loss will not be felt by most scots due to the poll tax and mining crisis , that does not mean that it should be celebrated either .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Personally I find it pretty sick that there are happy someone has died. Her policies may have not been popular in Scotland but shes also a human being, someones wife and mother to two children.

A lot of the people on here banging on about how much they hate her are in their early 40's, you weren't even really old enough to form hardened views on here, you're just following the flock like most of the others on Twitter and FB.

Her policies may not have been popular but as someone said earlier on, at least she had a vision and had the balls to follow it through. De-nationalising certain industries was intended to raises finances by selling off already profitable business to reduce public spending and make the UK, not just England, wealthier. I can't abide unions and I admire the fact that when the miners union decided to take her on, she didn't back down and eventually forced them into a climb down. I cant ever remember that happening since her being in power. She also won three elections straight, must've been doing something right.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Check out Pete Wylie's song on youtube, "The Day That Margaret Thatcher Dies" written just for this day but somehow I don't think we'll hear it played much...

Reply privately

By *eno2Man
over a year ago

Angus

WhooHoo, happy days, that witch devastated Scotlands industry.

I'd happily dance on her grave.

Reply privately

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"RIP Maggie

Didn't always agree with her policies but she did what she believed was right and no one (except maybe hitler, bin laden etc) deserves people celebrating their death - not nice folks xx "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good. That mean we get a days holiday?

Reply privately

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

"WhooHoo, happy days, that witch devastated Scotlands industry.

I'd happily dance on her grave. "

Again, insulting much?

Reply privately

By *eno2Man
over a year ago

Angus

ah but Piciti, your like Glynda the good witch

Reply privately

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"WhooHoo, happy days, that witch devastated Scotlands industry.

I'd happily dance on her grave. "

Yeah course....Scottish industry would be booming today if it hadnt been for her! Right???

She hasnt been PM in over 20yrs but she alone is responsible for everything today!!

Have words with yourself!

Reply privately

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

i wasnt her biggest fan but there are things she done which werent bad for the country....when she took over britian was on her knees and she took on the trade unions face on...something other governments were too affraid to do....and won ... hundreds of thousands of people now own their own home because of her...yes you could argue a failure to add to housing stock ...but then labour are at fault there too ..and she was right up there with the fall of the cold war ....won 3 elections and was the first and so far last woman prime minister RIP

Reply privately

By *eno2Man
over a year ago

Angus

We would in all probability still have had a shipyard industry and steel mills like Ravenscraig if it hadn't have been for her policies.

So YOU go have a word with yourself

Reply privately

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

"ah but Piciti, your like Glynda the good witch "

lol good save...

Reply privately

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"We would in all probability still have had a shipyard industry and steel mills like Ravenscraig if it hadn't have been for her policies.

So YOU go have a word with yourself"

"In all probability....."

Reply privately

By *eno2Man
over a year ago

Angus

Yes......you can't say for certain, but they would have had a fighting chance without her policies

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ding dong the witch is dead ...... (Oz) lol

Oy! insulting much.... "

Ur the nice witch lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i wasnt her biggest fan but there are things she done which werent bad for the country....when she took over britian was on her knees and she took on the trade unions face on...something other governments were too affraid to do....and won ... hundreds of thousands of people now own their own home because of her...yes you could argue a failure to add to housing stock ...but then labour are at fault there too ..and she was right up there with the fall of the cold war ....won 3 elections and was the first and so far last woman prime minister RIP "

Reply privately

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Just been reminded that my math sucks!!!

Its over 30yrs....

Getting old

Anyhoo....

R.I.P Maggie.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We would in all probability still have had a shipyard industry and steel mills like Ravenscraig if it hadn't have been for her policies.

Seriously? You think the decline of the Shipyard industries and steel mills are Thatchers fault? Lol! HAve you taken into account the cost of these materials from the far east being a large factor? Due to the ridiculously cheap labour costs over there, they can produce these items much cheaper but we if lowered the cost of labour to the same rates over here, there would be poverty and uproar. Still think its her fault?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love her or hate her at least she had 2 things modern politicians dont have,a backbone and the balls to see through any decisions(right or wrong) that she made

Reply privately

over a year ago

any 1 mind the red card that the fans an I gave her when she attended the final at hampden in 1988

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I hear a Woop Woop?

Reply privately

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

Well I hope she rests in peace

Reply privately

over a year ago

She wont be missed here.Wicked woman.

Reply privately

over a year ago

not popular decisions?? seriously? people were affected by her policies a bit more dramaticaly....they'd have a bit more than,,, "ooh thats not a popular decision" to say i bet.

Reply privately

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Disgusted at some of the vile and vitriolic comments made on all the threads about Baroness Thatcher's death.

No matter whether you agree with her politics or not, at the end of the day a family has lost their mother/grandmother.

Thoughts are with them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Disgusted at some of the vile and vitriolic comments made on all the threads about Baroness Thatcher's death.

No matter whether you agree with her politics or not, at the end of the day a family has lost their mother/grandmother.

Thoughts are with them. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

wee bit more than agreeing/dissagreeing on her politics....she brought misery to lots of decent hard working people...battered communities,,lets not forget the nugget she had of everyone suddenly pays for health care...we all go private and if you cant afford the care..hard lines. she wanted the NHS gone.

Reply privately

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Disgusted at some of the vile and vitriolic comments made on all the threads about Baroness Thatcher's death.

Thoughts are with them.

"

Reply privately

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"wee bit more than agreeing/dissagreeing on her politics....she brought misery to lots of decent hard working people...battered communities,,lets not forget the nugget she had of everyone suddenly pays for health care...we all go private and if you cant afford the care..hard lines. she wanted the NHS gone. "

Not disagreeing with you T. She was a hugely controversial character, but is there really any need for people to get so personal?

Comments I have read today... "evil", "bitch", "bastard", "cunt"

Would anyone like to hear/read those words said about one of their family members who have just passed?

That's my point!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

that all said, i've not said anything vile.....its a day to rember her and what she did while alive....so im remembering ....can i get off this soap box now please

Reply privately

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"that all said, i've not said anything vile.....its a day to rember her and what she did while alive....so im remembering ....can i get off this soap box now please "

Aye, and you can get down off your high horse too... my comment was "some of the things I have read over ALL the threads"!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can say what you like about Maggie, but she had more guts and spine that Blair, Brown and Cameron put together!

I know the Falklands is another issue, but the biggest mistake the Argies made was to attack when Maggie was in power. If they'd waited till Blair was in, we'd still be politely asking the Argies to leave!! Gunboat diplomacy is frowned upon these days, but it worked with The Falklands!

RIP Maggie.

Reply privately

over a year ago

the biggest mistake she made was the poll tax an gave it to us the scots to find out the reaction

an yet when ahead a year later for all of uk

Reply privately

By *ombowieMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Been in hell a few hours apparently all ready closed 3furnaces

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok I may not agree with her actions whilst being in power but the woman hasn't been involved in politics for some years now. Like its already been stated she is a mother/grandmother and all the hate over forums, fb and twitter is disgusting at a time like this.

Do I agree with state funeral, NO but the lady deserves respect even in her death

Reply privately

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"no tears here as a matter of fact I'll be looking for a street party"

Party in George Sq right now. Monday 6pm ish.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It surprised me how many of the male posters seem to despise Thatcher & some women revere her. Is this partly due to the fact that many men lost jobs during her time in power & that there was an upturn in women having to work during the same period? Just a thought.

As for not speaking ill of the dead - that might be ok for most folk, but this was a powerful leader who affected many people's lives, jobs, households & families. To ignore that impact, whilst allowing her followers to praise what they consider her achievements during her political term, is not only foolish but encourages hagiography.

Her impact on our own country such as taking on the Unions, sale of council housing stock, privatisation of nation industries etc are well documented.

What some people may not be old enough to recall are some of her other political acts such as the sale of "non-lethal" (sic) arms to Iraq & their subsequent invasion of Kuwait. So yes, she will be remembered by the people's of that part of the world for her influence in their lives even if we've allowed this to slip from our memory & blame Blair & Bush Jr. Or forget how she denounced Nelson Mandela & the ANC as "terrorists" whilst she instigated, interfered & invaded other countries "in our name". Of course we were all too busy being yuppies, buying up council houses (without any thought of what it was doing to the future of our building societies, banking industry & housing costs). Or too concerned that a duke pay the same as a drayman for their Poll Tax - dividing her home nations sufficiently to distract us from what she was up to abroad.

She certainly changed Britain & some other nations too. Whether any of us are any better for her influence that is up to all of us to reflect on.

So whilst my sympathies go out for the loss to her family, my sympathy also goes to all those other families who she changed forever. Home & abroad.

No, I shall not be grieving for her demise.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"no tears here as a matter of fact I'll be looking for a street party

Party in George Sq right now. Monday 6pm ish."

think i pass thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Am I the only Tory in here?

I have met her...she enjoyed a large dram and a good laugh.

Reply privately

over a year ago

did she really had an affair with regan

Reply privately

By *oftfocusMan
over a year ago

EDINBURGH

"It surprised me how many of the male posters seem to despise Thatcher & some women revere her. Is this partly due to the fact that many men lost jobs during her time in power & that there was an upturn in women having to work during the same period? Just a thought.

As for not speaking ill of the dead - that might be ok for most folk, but this was a powerful leader who affected many people's lives, jobs, households & families. To ignore that impact, whilst allowing her followers to praise what they consider her achievements during her political term, is not only foolish but encourages hagiography.

Her impact on our own country such as taking on the Unions, sale of council housing stock, privatisation of nation industries etc are well documented.

What some people may not be old enough to recall are some of her other political acts such as the sale of "non-lethal" (sic) arms to Iraq & their subsequent invasion of Kuwait. So yes, she will be remembered by the people's of that part of the world for her influence in their lives even if we've allowed this to slip from our memory & blame Blair & Bush Jr. Or forget how she denounced Nelson Mandela & the ANC as "terrorists" whilst she instigated, interfered & invaded other countries "in our name". Of course we were all too busy being yuppies, buying up council houses (without any thought of what it was doing to the future of our building societies, banking industry & housing costs). Or too concerned that a duke pay the same as a drayman for their Poll Tax - dividing her home nations sufficiently to distract us from what she was up to abroad.

She certainly changed Britain & some other nations too. Whether any of us are any better for her influence that is up to all of us to reflect on.

So whilst my sympathies go out for the loss to her family, my sympathy also goes to all those other families who she changed forever. Home & abroad.

No, I shall not be grieving for her demise. "

Well said and well written.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ok I may not agree with her actions whilst being in power but the woman hasn't been involved in politics for some years now. Like its already been stated she is a mother/grandmother and all the hate over forums, fb and twitter is disgusting at a time like this.

Do I agree with state funeral, NO but the lady deserves respect even in her death"

Reply privately

over a year ago

end of the day she was name the iron lady

were we hated her or not

a state funeral yes

but not for us 2 pay for it its a no

Reply privately

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

" Or forget how she denounced Nelson Mandela & the ANC as "terrorists" whilst she instigated, interfered & invaded other countries "in our name".

Of course we were all too busy being yuppies, buying up council houses (without any thought of what it was doing to the future of our building societies, banking industry & housing costs). "

Terrorist, person or group who seek to overthrow by violent nonlegal means.

Brighton bombing, closest a British PM came to being murdered in bed.

As for denouncing Nelson Mandela, freedom fighter or terrorist. The Government of South Africa, faced trade sanctions for their treatment of the populace.

Between 1979-1990 which countries did GB invade ?

My uncle, aunty and parents all bought their council houses, when the opportunity arose.

The lady has died, De mortuis nihil nisi bonum

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope she rots in hell and and dont care what anyone thinks the same as she didnt care about the lifes she ruined .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed some posts.

If Admin close a thread and you arent happy with that then please contact them directly using the CONTACT link at the bottome of the page rather than posting in the forums about it. Cheers

Reply privately

By *abtheladMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"wee bit more than agreeing/dissagreeing on her politics....she brought misery to lots of decent hard working people...battered communities,,lets not forget the nugget she had of everyone suddenly pays for health care...we all go private and if you cant afford the care..hard lines. she wanted the NHS gone.

Not disagreeing with you T. She was a hugely controversial character, but is there really any need for people to get so personal?

Comments I have read today... "evil", "bitch", "bastard", "cunt"

Would anyone like to hear/read those words said about one of their family members who have just passed?

That's my point!!"

Highest accolade in my family when somebody is deid is "They were a good cunt!"

None of us will be saying that about Thatcher

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not wanting to incur the wrath of the mods, I've refrained from replying to specific posts in this thread.

But some people have revealed another side to their characters and personalities which I find really distasteful. So I've blocked them just in case I'm tempted to contact them at some point in the future. I wouldn't want to have anything to do with them in any shape or form, no matter how attractive the lady (half) might be.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I find your statement untrue in my case

....I didn't like the woman ,I hated her politics . I am in my mid 40's and I was able to understand and form a sound opinion of her and the policies she believed in. She messed with Scotland and the so called Union that she believed in so strongly.

As for her being elected 3 times....who elected her? Wasn't the Scottish public. It was all the people who weren't subjected to her policies.

As for her dying...makes no difference to me. Until we are expected to pay for her funeral. That is what I object to.

Reply privately

By *illdeeCouple
over a year ago

nr Edinburgh

Personally I find it pretty sick that there are happy someone has died. Her policies may have not been popular in Scotland but shes also a human being, someones wife and mother to two children.

How dare you!

I am from a mining community not 20 miles from you. I saw families, friends, shops, the community torn apart by this evil woman and her policies.

To all right thinking people she will always represent the worst that man can possibly inflict on his fellows.

May she burn in hell.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope they drive a stake made of silver crucifixes through her heart if they can find it just to make sure and burn her body before night fall

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Not wanting to incur the wrath of the mods

."

wrath

noun

strong, stern, or fierce anger; deeply resentful indignation; ire.

vengeance or punishment as the consequence of anger.

Mods don't give bans out in anger. They give them out when people break rules.

Reply privately

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Personally I find it pretty sick that there are happy someone has died. Her policies may have not been popular in Scotland but shes also a human being, someones wife and mother to two children.

How dare you!

I am from a mining community not 20 miles from you. I saw families, friends, shops, the community torn apart by this evil woman and her policies.

To all right thinking people she will always represent the worst that man can possibly inflict on his fellows.

May she burn in hell."

You're last sentence contradicts your opening one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I personally will shed not a single tear over her passing...as she never shed a single tear over miners losing their jobs , industry being decimated...and trying out the poll tax on us first !!! Not one single word have I posted is disrespectful.....I realise she has family who will grieve.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Labour closed more pits and put more miners on the dole than Thatcher ever did, she merely continued the process that Labour had already started, but that doesn't make good reading for the labour supporting fluffies now does it?

Reply privately

By *illdeeCouple
over a year ago

nr Edinburgh

How dare you!

May she burn in hell.

You're last sentence contradicts your opening one."

Reply privately

By *illdeeCouple
over a year ago

nr Edinburgh

How dare you!

May she burn in hell.

Reply privately

By *ussymufferMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

the only good tory is a dead one burn her in public that's what she needs so we make sure she wont come back the devil is dead hail hail

Reply privately

By *illdeeCouple
over a year ago

nr Edinburgh

How dare you!

May she burn in hell.

Soz, posting from fone and difficult to edit etc. But the first couple of paras aren't mine.

Will never support her, or her follower's views.

May she burn in hell.

Her and all of her followers!

Reply privately

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

I don't usually find jokes about this kind of thing amusing, but Frankie Boyle tweeted

"Looking forward to hearing about who found all the horcruxes"

The hubby read it out to me and i couldn't stop myself from laughing... he is a bad, bad man..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"She won 3 elections in a row says it all really RIP"

She won the 2nd one by starting a war. THAT says it all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you really believe this? Ineffectual workforce, unions with to much corrupt power and cheaper work abroad claimed these industries not thatcher. Lets also not forget she was a figure head for a whole government, won 3 terms and the idea of the poll tax was from a Scottish expert-not her own idea!

Sad to hear so much joy over the death of a mother, or what if it were your nan!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Whether you agree or disagree with her legacy a woman has died and some of the comments that have been left here and on social networking are just horrible xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Well said and well written. "

It should be. Half of it was lifted from The Guardian

Reply privately

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

20 minutes after she arrived in Hell, she closed three furnaces down.

Her last wish was to be cremated, but they couldn't find any coal....

Atos Healthcare have declared Thatcher fit for work.....

Reply privately

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Have enjoyed the Thatcher posts today....

Given me a great list of who to avoid....

Didnt realise just how sad and pathetic some people could be.....

Reply privately

By *oftfocusMan
over a year ago

EDINBURGH

"Not wanting to incur the wrath of the mods, I've refrained from replying to specific posts in this thread.

But some people have revealed another side to their characters and personalities which I find really distasteful. So I've blocked them just in case I'm tempted to contact them at some point in the future. I wouldn't want to have anything to do with them in any shape or form, no matter how attractive the lady (half) might be."

Politics before sex? How enlightened.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not wanting to incur the wrath of the mods, I've refrained from replying to specific posts in this thread.

But some people have revealed another side to their characters and personalities which I find really distasteful. So I've blocked them just in case I'm tempted to contact them at some point in the future. I wouldn't want to have anything to do with them in any shape or form, no matter how attractive the lady (half) might be.

Politics before sex? How enlightened."

she hook it up with regan

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maggie Thatcher the bum scratcher!!

Think she would have approved on fab NAW!! Don't think so

Reply privately

over a year ago

I voted for Thatcher,(much to my fathers disgust) it was my first experience in voting and i thought seeing she was a woman that she would be sympathetic for the housewife.....How wrong i was..... but having said that i think she had a bigger set of balls than most MP's then and now! Yes she probably did fuck over Scotland .. but she was no Pol Pot!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Having lived through the Thatcher era I have never been able to bring myself to vote Conservative ever since & cannot ever imagine doing so.

Having said that I am absolutely disgusted at the sight of some people taking such delight in the death of another human being.

Reply privately

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Have enjoyed the Thatcher posts today....

Given me a great list of who to avoid....

Didnt realise just how sad and pathetic some people could be.....

"

The forums are great for this. It's so handy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Having lived through the Thatcher era I have never been able to bring myself to vote Conservative ever since & cannot ever imagine doing so.

Having said that I am absolutely disgusted at the sight of some people taking such delight in the death of another human being.

"

i agree just hated her polices n no more

Reply privately

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Having lived through the Thatcher era I have never been able to bring myself to vote Conservative ever since & cannot ever imagine doing so.

"

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/162470#last

Admin have spoken on the bottom of this thread.

As I have taken off or stopped numerous threads since this one, please stop starting threads on Thatcher as I think everyone has now had their say.

Reply privately

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/162470#last

Admin have spoken on the bottom of this thread.

As I have taken off or stopped numerous threads since this one, please stop starting threads on Thatcher as I think everyone has now had their say."

TY............

Reply privately