Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Glasgow ladies burlesque social

Jump to newest

By *bcums3 OP   Couple
7 weeks ago

lanarkshire

Calling all ladies of fab!!…

The Glasgow ladies burlesque social will be held on the 28th of September between 6.30pm and 10.30pm, this is a BYOB event and will be central. £20pp secures your space this also includes a space on the burlesque class, 2 free drinks and some other nice gifts…there will be a few exciting things on the night and a great chance for the ladies to check out different items as we will have some stalls showcasing items of kink…and other interesting finds …There will also be a swap shop for any ladies that want to exchange clothes, shoes etc..

The night will also include a cocktail master class, and give us ladies a chance to connect giggle and just have a night of fun together..this is a social event only and spaces for the burlesque are limited so please let me know…and for any ladies that are not wanting to join the class as it’s not compulsary there will be plenty of opportunity to sit back and watch, drink and enjoy…This is shaping up to be a fantastic night and thanks to everyone who has already signed up…any questions please DM

Jac xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ollyRoxxxWoman
7 weeks ago

Wishaw

Can't wait for this!!! Will be an excellent evening!!

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

Feck me I think I will get a sex change and become a woman. What do us guys organise on fab ? woman have all the fun. 😗

By *assy LassieWoman
7 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

See here's the thing. The difference is women network with each other and form friendships etc. Guys see each other as competition amd are more likely to have a pissing contest than a lads night out.

I recall a previous attempt. Most were only interested if it helped them get to some ladies later on

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

So true i suppose, most guys don’t try hard enough myself included. The burlesque show does sound good though been to one down south.

By *bcums3 OP   Couple
7 weeks ago

lanarkshire

Good morning ladies just a wee bump as a few have asked about this

Also still some spaces for the burlesque class if anyone is wanting one let me know and I will get you booked in x

By *aughty_ex_newbiesCouple
7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Really looking forward to it x

By *adbury girlWoman
7 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Good morning ladies just a wee bump as a few have asked about this

Also still some spaces for the burlesque class if anyone is wanting one let me know and I will get you booked in x"

Gutted to be missing this

By *un-shineWoman
7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Also still some spaces for the burlesque class if anyone is wanting one let me know and I will get you booked in x"

Me and moon-light if any spaces left x

By *bcums3 OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

lanarkshire

Also still some spaces for the burlesque class if anyone is wanting one let me know and I will get you booked in x

Me and moon-light if any spaces left x"

Glad to have you both attending can’t wait to see you xx

Post new Message to Thread