Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Outdoors fun

Jump to newest

By *H91 OP   Man
over a year ago

E

Is there any fans here? Would love to try it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otwife CoolhubCouple
over a year ago

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 06/04/13 22:41:35]

By *otwife CoolhubCouple
over a year ago

Bathgate

Quite fancied it b4 I saw the dogging documentary! That put me off .

By *H91 OP   Man
over a year ago

E

Haven't seen it, so cant comment on it.

Did mean more along the lines of camping or countryside/wooded area, instead of the dogging in a car park somewhere type thing.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Quite fancied it b4 I saw the dogging documentary! That put me off . "

In my book, there's a huge difference between dogging and outside fun. Yes I know dogging is fun outside, but not for me.

I love outdoor fun, missed it hugely over the past couple of years, but the idea of dogging does nothing for me at all!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/04/13 14:36:21]

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Fuck that... Keeping the back door unlocked (fnar fnar) is outdoors to me. Give me a comfy bed and electricity anyday!!

over a year ago

We love a bit of naughty...risque out door fun....especially on a lovely sunny day...rare to see the sun I know ...but when you get one....its the best ....the sun beating on your bare skin...mmm

Was thinking of maybe having a few wee camping parties....or meeting others for a bit of outdoor fun....anyone interested??? lol xx

over a year ago

I actually had a wee hand job v me ex gf from glasgow on that number 9 was relevant quiet at the time, the some got on sat few seats from us but we never went ny further than that till in the bedroom n never dare it again

but would like to try it again

over a year ago

"I actually had a wee hand job v me ex gf from glasgow on that number 9 was relevant quiet at the time, the some got on sat few seats from us but we never went ny further than that till in the bedroom n never dare it again

but would like to try it again "

ohhhh its been a long time since I was naughty on a bus or in a taxi home....mmmm....got my mind racing....think I might just go for a little ride on that no.9 bus...or taxi for dee...lol

over a year ago

"I actually had a wee hand job v me ex gf from glasgow on that number 9 was relevant quiet at the time, the some got on sat few seats from us but we never went ny further than that till in the bedroom n never dare it again

ohhhh its been a long time since I was naughty on a bus or in a taxi home....mmmm....got my mind racing....think I might just go for a little ride on that no.9 bus...or taxi for dee...lol "

u sure u r not me ex lol as me ex also did the taxi thing to me all the way hame v glasgow - think taxi driver could not keep his eyes off the mirror lol

over a year ago

ohhhh its been a long time since I was naughty on a bus or in a taxi home....mmmm....got my mind racing....think I might just go for a little ride on that no.9 bus...or taxi for dee...lol u sure u r not me ex lol as me ex also did the taxi thing to me all the way hame v glasgow - think taxi driver could not keep his eyes off the mirror lol"

LOL...no im not your ex....im just another very very bad girl

over a year ago

ohhhh its been a long time since I was naughty on a bus or in a taxi home....mmmm....got my mind racing....think I might just go for a little ride on that no.9 bus...or taxi for dee...lol u sure u r not me ex lol as me ex also did the taxi thing to me all the way hame v glasgow - think taxi driver could not keep his eyes off the mirror lol

LOL...no im not your ex....im just another very very bad girl "

aw shame never mind lol

Post new Message to Thread