Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

following on from question of the day

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

right just read all the comments on the question of the day. I must admit it made me laugh, even from the guys. So ladies you claim personality looks are important and the spark. So if the guy is gorgeous great personality but shit in bed would you see them again. Same question to the guys. To me looks are last im not vain nor easy but come on i would rather have someone who can make me laugh have a good conversation with and have some quality sex together and have the same interests in the same sexual preferences,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

So what if you have a laugh, personality is great , same interests ..... Then shit sex ????

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Like we said on the other post, there has to be an initial attraction, then hopefully the personalities click. But, ultimately there has to be a sexual attraction to even find that out. Works for us

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Like we said on the other post, there has to be an initial attraction, then hopefully the personalities click. But, ultimately there has to be a sexual attraction to even find that out. Works for us "

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Are these based on meeting from here?

If so, it has to be by looks initially....

Not going to meet anyone from here that I dont consider good looking....and that comes from face pic alone....

Of course I prefer personality, but there is no way of picking up on that from online....

over a year ago

"So what if you have a laugh, personality is great , same interests ..... Then shit sex ???? "

shit sex whits that

over a year ago

"So what if you have a laugh, personality is great , same interests ..... Then shit sex ???? "
well personally if the sex is no good then you might want to try again just to see if it was a once off but it could get better through time but if not then im sorry but sex is important but thats really if your looking for a relationship if not then its really just all about the sex

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

" So if the guy is gorgeous great personality but shit in bed would you see them again. "

Yes, because sex gets better 2nd,3rd time round.....

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

OP.....

She has a great personality and makes you laugh but she is what you would consider "ugly"...would you have sex with her?

over a year ago

OP ???

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"OP ???"

Thats you...Original Poster

over a year ago

"OP ???

Thats you...Original Poster "

okay thats easy yes i would could you say the same ?

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"OP ???

Thats you...Original Poster okay thats easy yes i would could you say the same ?"

No.......I wouldnt fuck someone I considered "ugly"....

Must be a male/female thing...

over a year ago

"Like we said on the other post, there has to be an initial attraction, then hopefully the personalities click. But, ultimately there has to be a sexual attraction to even find that out. Works for us "

over a year ago

okay but my point is im here for sex not a relationship i would like a connection with the person if we get on then why not the sex could be amazing for all you know. I think your being a bit shallow. I would rather go away thinking holly fuck that was fucking great rather than he was good looking but didnt fufill my needs. Think about it ?

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

We get what you mean....

BUT....There is no way that I would consider sex with someone I found unattractive...no matter how nice a guy I thought he was....

I wouldnt shag a complete wanker just because he was good looking either....

over a year ago

Yeah i am shallow, i have admitted it before...and i sure as hell ain't here for a relationship.... but what i think is good looking, could be ugly to someone else......and so far i haven't been dissapointed, i'm not gonna shag someone i'm not attracted to....i'm fussy not desperate! we all have different preferences...

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

For me there has to be an initial attraction if I dont find then attractive then I wouldnt be interested in taking it further

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"okay but my point is im here for sex not a relationship i would like a connection with the person if we get on then why not the sex could be amazing for all you know. I think your being a bit shallow. I would rather go away thinking holly fuck that was fucking great rather than he was good looking but didnt fufill my needs. Think about it ? "

But why can't you have both.... You don't have to want a relationship to have great sex with someone who you find attractive....

Post new Message to Thread