Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Upper Age Limit

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
11 weeks ago

Felt I had to rewrite my last post.

I am often told that I look younger than my age and i see a lot of members preferences stopping at 50.

Why?

A lot of older ladies and gents look amazing for there age and are fitter and in better shape than many younger people. So what is your upper age limit and why?,

I should add that I have no upper age limit, as long as the attraction is there. I met a cuck couple on here before Covid, when were in there 80s and had a great time. Lost contact though and no idea how they are. I think they used to split there time between Portsmouth and Edinburgh.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrshirecurvesWoman
11 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Mines is set at 55 but I’ll probably bring it back down.

I just don’t want them to be knackered lol. I’m hard to please sometimes. As harsh as that may sound. Although I’ve maybe just not met the right people if that makes sense.

By *yrdsisWoman
11 weeks ago

Gleam Street

My upper limit is set as I know for a fact I don't find friends parents attractive... Think mine is reasonable

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

"My upper limit is set as I know for a fact I don't find friends parents attractive... Think mine is reasonable "

Very apt !

By *ot - CoupleCouple
11 weeks ago

Glasgow

Ours is set at 70 but not set in stone.

By *orl1971Couple
11 weeks ago

Glasgow

Ours is 10 years up or down though not an absolute number. Depends on the shape that the people are in. We’ve played with a guy in his mid 50s who was in much better shape and fitter than the guys we’ve played with who were 40.

There’s a lot of factors but people think they have an idea of what a 40, 50 and 60 year old looks like and it’s not always accurate.

By *igBlondeBBWWoman
11 weeks ago

s

Aslong as friendly I dont mind

By *hyme2020Woman
11 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

I have always preferred younger than me, so my preferences are set just a bit older than me and a good bit younger.

By *harmingman_82Man
11 weeks ago

glasgow

I leave my filters open and approach on an individual basis ..

Can't penalise someone for looking younger ,more attractive than a preconceived idea that I may have

Some of us work hard to try and look younger lol .

By *uctifanoWoman
11 weeks ago

Glasgow

I have what I think is a reasonable age range based on previous experience. Am I open to other ages yes but one does have to limit messages somehow. Also there are other ways one might find someone. There’s here, chat and of course seeking someone yourself

By *allBBWWoman
11 weeks ago

North Ayrshire

Mine is set between 40 and 60, in part to limit messages, but also like someone else has said, because I don't want to play with stone the same age as parents friends.

Don't think there's a one size fits all answer really, people have fairly nuanced preferences, especially around age a lot of the time. Mine is set at older them me, because I prefer older me

By *assy LassieWoman
11 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Mine are set low enough below my parents age and high enough that I wouldn't be old enough to have birthed them.

Works for me

By *ovesebonyladiesMan
11 weeks ago

Scotland

I don't mind what age they are, each one on an individual basis x

11 weeks ago

Made me laugh though. When I was younger I used to think 55 / 60 was old but not anymore. I think 75 is my view of old now.

11 weeks ago

"My upper limit is set as I know for a fact I don't find friends parents attractive... Think mine is reasonable "

I think that's a fair reason and to be fair , yours is 65.

11 weeks ago

"I leave my filters open and approach on an individual basis ..

Can't penalise someone for looking younger ,more attractive than a preconceived idea that I may have

Some of us work hard to try and look younger lol ."

Agreed.

11 weeks ago

"Mine are set low enough below my parents age and high enough that I wouldn't be old enough to have birthed them.

Works for me"

Made me smile ??

By *erfHerder74Man
11 weeks ago

Greenock

It’s hilarious when you see people in their 50s saying no older than 40.

I think my age limit is 60, but I have bedded a 70year old so it’s only a rough guide

By *assy LassieWoman
11 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Why. They are obviously looking for younger. It's not rocket science

By *lasgowHorseyMan
11 weeks ago

Glasgow

Don’t think it is a big deal, they have their view of who they want to chat, connect n have fun with. If your outside their age range then it’s fine, just life.

I meet younger, same age and older. Age doesn’t matter. I like good conversation, good laughs and amazing fun I’m outside most ages on fab but I still meet

By *unsexual MemelordWoman
11 weeks ago

Midlothian

Have to set it somewhere, and I think up to almost 30 years older is pretty fair. It tends to creep up as my own age increases.

By *lasgowHorseyMan
11 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Have to set it somewhere, and I think up to almost 30 years older is pretty fair. It tends to creep up as my own age increases. "

Agreed but I will say majority, well couples and females, don’t increase their age range as they get older

By *lecom1Couple
11 weeks ago

Stornoway

No limits for us as at our age need to keep our options open.

By *thanDiPoolMan
11 weeks ago

alloa

I'm told I look 12. I try keep my mustache but it's freeken blonde and beginning to be a pain xD so hey ho. No real limit for me. But its preferences of people

11 weeks ago

"No limits for us as at our age need to keep our options open."
You both look amazing so I am sure you will have plenty options xx

11 weeks ago

I honestly don't get why it's so difficult to understand , everyone has their own personal taste and preferences. If you have a cut off age then your deemed ageist on here . It's not ageist it's preference and what folk are attracted to .

I'm attracted to slightly younger guys ,haven't went for an older guy since my late 20's .

I'm not naive I realise there's alot of older fitter men but it's not for me ,never really has been .

Everyone's entitled to who they want to meet regardless of anyone's views on the matter because quite frankly it's no one else's buisness .

11 weeks ago

45 because I’m not attracted to older men

By *otwifeHusband888Couple
11 weeks ago

Within touching distance

Don't really look too much into age on here. Some people look amazing for their age we also met someone on here who turned out to be a bit older than they said but we're 10/10 in terms of what fab is all about. If they had their real age on here, they would have been over our age limit. So it's through experience that we don't bother too much. Depends on if you can hold a conversation be polite and have manners etc. Age is just a number.

11 weeks ago

"Don't really look too much into age on here. Some people look amazing for their age we also met someone on here who turned out to be a bit older than they said but we're 10/10 in terms of what fab is all about. If they had their real age on here, they would have been over our age limit. So it's through experience that we don't bother too much. Depends on if you can hold a conversation be polite and have manners etc. Age is just a number.

"

100% agreed. I do understand why people have a preference and it is a preference not a limit, bt just shouting up for us older guys who have taken good care of themselves xx PS - I am over your preference otherwise I would def be asking xx

11 weeks ago

Within touching distance

"Don't really look too much into age on here. Some people look amazing for their age we also met someone on here who turned out to be a bit older than they said but we're 10/10 in terms of what fab is all about. If they had their real age on here, they would have been over our age limit. So it's through experience that we don't bother too much. Depends on if you can hold a conversation be polite and have manners etc. Age is just a number.

100% agreed. I do understand why people have a preference and it is a preference not a limit, bt just shouting up for us older guys who have taken good care of themselves xx PS - I am over your preference otherwise I would def be asking xx "

Like you said it's a preference but not set in stone. Personally looks charm and decency are all quality's far more important to us

By *igGs19Woman
11 weeks ago

Castle Douglas

Mine is set 30-50.

Reason, not generally/often attracted to younger people, so I give it a couple years, but I'm not really interested in a 20 something who looks way too young and in my (poor) experience aren't always fully trustworthy. Yes tarring them all with the same brush and yes might miss some genuine gems, but rather be safe.

Generally am attracted to older guys, but again for every one guy in his later 50s I've spoken to who's been sound, there's been a couple hundred more 50+ who've been entitled creepy old men... Might miss some gems, rather keep myself safe.

My sweet spot is guys within 10 years older than me, I've at least given it some wiggle room rather than writing everyone off. Not an intention to be ageist, and if I met an older or younger person in a club or party setting and hit it off, I wouldn't consider the age relevant.

Imo gotta draw lines and boundaries somewhere, else I'd spend more time blocking than messaging

11 weeks ago

Within touching distance

"Mine is set 30-50.

Reason, not generally/often attracted to younger people, so I give it a couple years, but I'm not really interested in a 20 something who looks way too young and in my (poor) experience aren't always fully trustworthy. Yes tarring them all with the same brush and yes might miss some genuine gems, but rather be safe.

Generally am attracted to older guys, but again for every one guy in his later 50s I've spoken to who's been sound, there's been a couple hundred more 50+ who've been entitled creepy old men... Might miss some gems, rather keep myself safe.

My sweet spot is guys within 10 years older than me, I've at least given it some wiggle room rather than writing everyone off. Not an intention to be ageist, and if I met an older or younger person in a club or party setting and hit it off, I wouldn't consider the age relevant.

Imo gotta draw lines and boundaries somewhere, else I'd spend more time blocking than messaging "

Yeah that's fair. Everyone's boundaries will be different based on there experiences on here. We're the same I suppose we have a preference with s bit of wiggle room. Lol

11 weeks ago

"Mine is set 30-50.

Imo gotta draw lines and boundaries somewhere, else I'd spend more time blocking than messaging

Yeah that's fair. Everyone's boundaries will be different based on there experiences on here. We're the same I suppose we have a preference with s bit of wiggle room. Lol "

Both very fair. Would have loved to chatted with you both more but I can't PM you as unfortunately I am older. (Sad face) xx

11 weeks ago

It’s a bit frustrating that even though I’m 58 not 38 I’m deemed to be past it by some that are less than ten years younger.

Fact is I’ve looked after myself since my military days and when I look at how flabby and unfit the average person in the street is i can’t quite get why people on here are so ageist

By *assy LassieWoman
11 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

It's not ageist. It's preference. Age is an easy filter to reduce the messages women receive.

I then go to distance... over 30 miles. Delete.

Then accomodate. You can't then I delete.

At this point I haven't read the guys profile or checked pics.

Seekbout people who will meet someone your age, it will save you a lot of heartache

11 weeks ago

"It's not ageist. It's preference. Age is an easy filter to reduce the messages women receive.

Seekbout people who will meet someone your age, it will save you a lot of heartache "

I'm scunnert telling folk on here it's no ageist to have a preference, I honestly don't get why folk moan about people that have nae interest in them ... spot on xx

By *assy LassieWoman
11 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"It's not ageist. It's preference. Age is an easy filter to reduce the messages women receive.

Seekbout people who will meet someone your age, it will save you a lot of heartache

I'm scunnert telling folk on here it's no ageist to have a preference, I honestly don't get why folk moan about people that have nae interest in them ... spot on xx"

Cause they're no getting the fanny and pick the first thing that comes to mind as the reason.

11 weeks ago

I'm scunnert telling folk on here it's no ageist to have a preference, I honestly don't get why folk moan about people that have nae interest in them ... spot on xx

Cause they're no getting the fanny and pick the first thing that comes to mind as the reason. "

wahahahaha couldnae have said it better maself

11 weeks ago

I’ll amend my earlier comment then as “ageist” is a strong word but genuinely people miss out by having set in Stone Age criteria.

I work with someone two years younger than me who looks at least ten years older and he looks like he’d keel over after four flights of stairs.

In the real world when you click with someone out and about the last thing you would do is sack them off if you liked them and then found they were five years over your “FAB age line”

By *assy LassieWoman
11 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

If someone likes you they will meet you.

Women have to filter the amount of message they get. Age is one of those filters. Life's tough. Death is tougher

By *lasgowHorseyMan
11 weeks ago

Glasgow

"If someone likes you they will meet you.

Women have to filter the amount of message they get. Age is one of those filters. Life's tough. Death is tougher "

Age is one of those filters.

Don't I fecking know it

Even hot, fit and hung, if I'm outside age range, then I'm outside age range

By *assy LassieWoman
11 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Women have to filter the amount of message they get. Age is one of those filters. Life's tough. Death is tougher

Don't I fecking know it

Even hot, fit and hung, if I'm outside age range, then I'm outside age range "

Who's hot fit n hung like

By *lasgowHorseyMan
11 weeks ago

Glasgow

Don't I fecking know it

Even hot, fit and hung, if I'm outside age range, then I'm outside age range

Who's hot fit n hung like "

Ma mammy

By *amierebelMan
11 weeks ago

nae danger.

99 just incase always wanted get a gummy gobble

By *otfifeguyMan
11 weeks ago

Anstruther

No age limit for me, I'd like to experience an older girl at my current age

By *igdave79Man
10 weeks ago

Twechar

I have no upper limit. If the chemistry is there that's all that matters. If they want to just message me instead of meeting that's ok too.

If I said, for example, 75 was my limit...what is really the difference of a year up or a year down?

If it works, it works

10 weeks ago

Mines is set to 99 but given the life expectancy in Glasgow I don’t envisage ever meeting someone of that age.

Post new Message to Thread