Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Popular

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm really popular on here, problem is its with the guys lol. How much I love to see a message pop up though. If you don't succedd try try again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not, and don't give a fook! Lol!

over a year ago

"I'm not, and don't give a fook! Lol!"

I'm sure you are popular with all the guys x

By *issyForDommeTV/TS
over a year ago

glasgow

"I'm really popular on here, problem is its with the guys lol. How much I love to see a message pop up though. If you don't succedd try try again. "

Block them with your filters, only way to get peace...just be prepared for months worth of drought in that inbox untill a woman does reply lol.

over a year ago

"I'm really popular on here, problem is its with the guys lol. How much I love to see a message pop up though. If you don't succedd try try again. "
why not get urself along to one off the socials where u will meet other happy swingers m8

over a year ago

"I'm not, and don't give a fook! Lol!

I'm sure you are popular with all the guys x"

Nope, and it's fine with me. Lol!

over a year ago

"I'm not, and don't give a fook! Lol!

I'm sure you are popular with all the guys x

Nope, and it's fine with me. Lol!

"

now is that u hitting on this man

over a year ago

That's me politely putting all men off.

over a year ago

Never mind, it could be a complete reversal of the norm, and its all women pretending to be guys!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I'm really popular on here, problem is its with the guys lol. How much I love to see a message pop up though. If you don't succedd try try again.

Block them with your filters, only way to get peace...just be prepared for months worth of drought in that inbox untill a woman does reply lol."

what and then have them follow u around the forums to have their childish digs because you have them blocked ...hell yeah that suits me cause it shows them up for the idiots they are lol

over a year ago

There's being popular and there's being popular. I am who I am and if folk don't like it then I ain't gonna lose no sleep over it!

If your a nice guy that will show through your chat and posts. Good luck

over a year ago

Thanks for all the posts, it's all good banter x

By *issyForDommeTV/TS
over a year ago

glasgow

"I'm really popular on here, problem is its with the guys lol. How much I love to see a message pop up though. If you don't succedd try try again.

Block them with your filters, only way to get peace...just be prepared for months worth of drought in that inbox untill a woman does reply lol.what and then have them follow u around the forums to have their childish digs because you have them blocked ...hell yeah that suits me cause it shows them up for the idiots they are lol "

I did say to use the filter, so i'm sure if you have all of any type of profile blocked by them you'd not have that problem...not exactly sure what you meant by that!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Sorry sissy that comment wasn't aimed at u ..only quoted u referring to the blocks lol

over a year ago

We got a message from a leggy blonde with a great body for the mr, he was dancing about singing about how sexy and wanted he felt...then he noticed it was a very very very convincing tv...and sat down haha x

over a year ago

"We got a message from a leggy blonde with a great body for the mr, he was dancing about singing about how sexy and wanted he felt...then he noticed it was a very very very convincing tv...and sat down haha x"
lol

over a year ago

"We got a message from a leggy blonde with a great body for the mr, he was dancing about singing about how sexy and wanted he felt...then he noticed it was a very very very convincing tv...and sat down haha x"

mao. Poor Mr E. Ironically I'm more popular with the gals. I must scare the shit outta the fellas. Maybe Fire & I need to swap notes! Pmsl.

over a year ago

There are quite convincing, ladyboys of Bangkok x

Post new Message to Thread