Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Why is it so hard to meet a genuine bi fem for a couple in the east

Jump to newest

By *loesa and steve OP   Couple
13 weeks ago

Kirkcaldy

As a couple we are spoiled with male interest but we're finding it almost impossible to meet a single bi fem. Are we doing something wrong, loosing confidence as we have actually been sent out own pics from an obviously fake profile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *melia DominaTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Best advice couples and females club nights for active individuals.

Perhaps a couples with bi fem meet with softswaps is a starting point.

Then the ladies can have time together on ther own.

Percentage of bi single females in your area will be incredibly small.

Single figures if your lucky.

Different approach required.

Out of box thinking.

By *onnieandClyde08Couple
13 weeks ago

Stirling

I'm apart of a couple and I am a bi female have you tried speaking with other couples? Some females do play solo

By *aughty_ex_newbiesCouple
13 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I'm apart of a couple and I am a bi female have you tried speaking with other couples? Some females do play solo "

I was going to say the same thing . Id say quite a few females from couples I know also play solo/have their FF time. Maybe if you had more on your profile info with public pictures too, it would catch people's attention more. It's pretty sparse x

13 weeks ago

Kirkcaldy

We were actually sent our own pics from a so called bifem. Reported it to fab but nothing happened.

So we have scaled down and insist on a phone/cam chat before we get to involved.

13 weeks ago

Glasgow

"We were actually sent our own pics from a so called bifem. Reported it to fab but nothing happened.

So we have scaled down and insist on a phone/cam chat before we get to involved. "

I can totally see how that would make you very wary. As Amelia says, maybe club nights or socials would be a good way to go for you x

By *isstucWoman
13 weeks ago

Glasgow

I suppose it's having the spark there too .... Finding alot of people looking but not actually planning anything ? Keep the faith ...

By *ittyScritchesWoman
13 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Are you looking for a bisexual woman because it ticks some boxes for you, or are you looking for a woman to join you based on who she is and what she's also looking for who happens to also be bisexual?

As with approaches from unicorn hunters of any kind, being approached by folk purely because they think I can satisfy their requirements or needs gives me tje squick, especially when couples have a lot of rules, expectations and 'demands' about exactly what they want from me.

By *trawberry lacesWoman
13 weeks ago

angus

I've only ever met a couple once. There were so many rules set down but I respected them all. Then after the female wasn't happy as she realised that the contact between me and the male was making her feel uneasy.

They were new to the scene but clearly hadn't talked and been prepared for the possibility of these feelings.

Kinda put me off for future meets incase it happened again.

Although I appreciate most couples have had the conversation

13 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I've only ever met a couple once. There were so many rules set down but I respected them all. Then after the female wasn't happy as she realised that the contact between me and the male was making her feel uneasy.

They were new to the scene but clearly hadn't talked and been prepared for the possibility of these feelings.

Kinda put me off for future meets incase it happened again.

Although I appreciate most couples have had the conversation "

That's a shame that must have been stressful

We had one bad experience with a guy who got jealous watching us both with his wife, would definitely put me off going with a brand new couple again xx

By *reedyKWoman
13 weeks ago

Fife

"Are you looking for a bisexual woman because it ticks some boxes for you, or are you looking for a woman to join you based on who she is and what she's also looking for who happens to also be bisexual?

As with approaches from unicorn hunters of any kind, being approached by folk purely because they think I can satisfy their requirements or needs gives me tje squick, especially when couples have a lot of rules, expectations and 'demands' about exactly what they want from me."

I agree with this. I don't find it appealing to be approached so I can tick a couples boxes and feel like a pawn in someone else's fantasies. If it's a situation where we all click and it's fun for all then I'm more than up for it.

13 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Are you looking for a bisexual woman because it ticks some boxes for you, or are you looking for a woman to join you based on who she is and what she's also looking for who happens to also be bisexual?

As with approaches from unicorn hunters of any kind, being approached by folk purely because they think I can satisfy their requirements or needs gives me tje squick, especially when couples have a lot of rules, expectations and 'demands' about exactly what they want from me.

I agree with this. I don't find it appealing to be approached so I can tick a couples boxes and feel like a pawn in someone else's fantasies. If it's a situation where we all click and it's fun for all then I'm more than up for it. "

We get a lot of those messages and I'm just a bi woman in a couple, I honestly can't imagine how many messages you single ladies get xx

12 weeks ago

Kirkcaldy

More looking for the bi fem to bring herself and her fantasy's to play out. Really just looking for someone comfortable in their own skin who can have a laugh and be at ease with us.

12 weeks ago

Glasgow

"More looking for the bi fem to bring herself and her fantasy's to play out. Really just looking for someone comfortable in their own skin who can have a laugh and be at ease with us."

I would say there's plenty of ladies who would fit that description on here so maybe it's just the way you're wording things that you could rethink? I have to say that as a bi woman, the fact you are posting on her behalf is a major red flag, that it might be you driving it or pressuring her. I hope you don't think that sounds rude but I'm trying to be honest when you've asked the question.

I wouldn't even look past the first message x

12 weeks ago

Glasgow

I know a lot of people are not confident posting on the forum and she might have asked you to do this. That why I suggested maybe a social. But realistically I think this is what a lot of bi women will think seeing this, so just something to think about x

By *ravellersTuneMan
12 weeks ago

Kirkcaldy

Might be something you’ve already tried, but myself and my ex had quite a lot of success in getting bi females to join us on normal dating apps.

Just said what we were looking for on Bumble and Tinder and took it from there. Good luck!

12 weeks ago

Kirkcaldy

That be honest we were more successful on normal sites than here. Thanks for reminding us. X

By *ighlandballsMan
12 weeks ago

perth

Clubs are good

By *onnycoxxxMan
12 weeks ago

Sydney

Tbh, I had a look at your profile and didn't see you specifically mention you are looking for a bi-fem. Might be worth a mention

Post new Message to Thread