By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

"why do women like bi guys"

Do they?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I can see why bi guys lie, albeit they should do a better job...

over a year ago

"why do women like bi guys

Do they? "

Kitten does

By *over-manMan
over a year ago

motherwell

i think so looking at some profiles

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Alot of women I know have said they wouldnt knowingly meet a bi guy so some do some dont

over a year ago

They only lie because any hole is a goal and by putting Bi might put some women and couples off meeting them

over a year ago

I dont know why i like bi guys (mrs hott) bit like asking why do guys like bi girls?

some things are a turn on and some things a turn off we all different

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Maybe they only meet tv's cause everyone knows if you shag a tv your still straight

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Not all of us do

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"Maybe they only meet tv's cause everyone knows if you shag a tv your still straight "

that you excuse?

over a year ago

"but the verifications say different.."

really annoys us why we got males blocked and can contact ourselves if interested, shouldnt display verifications from guys if profile says str8 just think liar str8 away x

over a year ago

"They only lie because any hole is a goal"

Or maybe because bigots on here are so hostile towards them if they're honest about their sexuality.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Maybe they only meet tv's cause everyone knows if you shag a tv your still straight

that you excuse? "

Lol no excuses here ...im def straight as a straight thing lol but have heard that excuse a few times over the years

over a year ago

"They only lie because any hole is a goal

Or maybe because bigots on here are so hostile towards them if they're honest about their sexuality. "

totally agree was thinking this reading the forum

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Or maybe because bigots on here are so hostile towards them if they're honest about their sexuality. "

Tend to be hostile if they lie to me about it....

over a year ago

Or maybe because bigots on here are so hostile towards them if they're honest about their sexuality.

totally agree was thinking this reading the forum "

Different if the lady is bi though huh!

over a year ago

"Maybe they only meet tv's cause everyone knows if you shag a tv your still straight

that you excuse?

Lol no excuses here ...im def straight as a straight thing lol but have heard that excuse a few times over the years "

this is first time i have heard this quote who told u that a tv??

over a year ago

Yep, have experienced that on my male profile and this one.

over a year ago

totally agree was thinking this reading the forum

Different if the lady is bi though huh! "

yep sure is

over a year ago

that you excuse?

Lol no excuses here ...im def straight as a straight thing lol but have heard that excuse a few times over the years

this is first time i have heard this quote who told u that a tv??"

No it's a common thing! Some guys genuinely believe shagging a tv does not make them gay/bi!

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

that you excuse?

this is first time i have heard this quote who told u that a tv??"

You dont read the forums much do you?

over a year ago

that you excuse?

You dont read the forums much do you?"

read them hardly comment tho why u askin?

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

To be fair ive never seen anyone get hassle in here from "bigots" over their sexuallity .....what I have seen is people upset with others who blatantly lie about situation whether its their sexuallity or saying they are single when infact they are far from it...etc

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

that you excuse?

read them hardly comment tho why u askin?"

Because guys say it all the time....they really do believe if they with a tv/ts they still 100% straight.....

over a year ago

that you excuse?

read them hardly comment tho why u askin?

Because guys say it all the time....they really do believe if they with a tv/ts they still 100% straight....."

bizzare i hav never had a guy or tv say that to us through mail, or seen it in forums but defo doesnt make a guy 100% str8

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

The fact is, people will lie and amend their profile to suit the person they are mailing.....

It is THE main reason I removed certain preferences from mine, they would change things to fit in with what I was looking for....

over a year ago

"To be fair ive never seen anyone get hassle in here from "bigots" over their sexuallity .....what I have seen is people upset with others who blatantly lie about situation whether its their sexuallity or saying they are single when infact they are far from it...etc "

not hassle but seems to be if one disagrees then a group will back up their fab friends all the way, a forum is about opinion so unfare to knock people just because dont understand them

By *i_garyMan
over a year ago

glasgow

I think guys list themselves as straight for various reasons

1) They think it will limit their chances of getting meets from couples/ fems who aren't into bi guys.

2) There can be a bit of hostility towards some bi guys from the less enlightened. I experienced it once myself on one of my rare chatroom visits.

3) Damn, I forget the other ones

Basically I think point 1 is the main reason. It's not something that bothers me in the least as I'm really just here to meet others who are bi. Can get vanilla meets in the vanilla world. Prefer just to use fab for something a little naughtier.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

that you excuse?

read them hardly comment tho why u askin?"

Loads of women on forums saying they would love a bi mmf and can't get one so I can't see any reason to lie about it

I just laugh when they say straight and have veris from guys... Wether they are tv or not

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"

bizzare i hav never had a guy or tv say that to us through mail, or seen it in forums but defo doesnt make a guy 100% str8"

You should hang about the lounge/swingers forums

All fecki goin on in there

over a year ago

"The fact is, people will lie and amend their profile to suit the person they are mailing.....

It is THE main reason I removed certain preferences from mine, they would change things to fit in with what I was looking for....

"

wd agree had a single fem profile once and deleted it as cdnt take all the bull i was getting of guys, some just tell wat u want to get wat they want

over a year ago

"

bizzare i hav never had a guy or tv say that to us through mail, or seen it in forums but defo doesnt make a guy 100% str8

All fecki goin on in there "

fecki? am fine in here thanx but will browse for a nosey

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"

All fecki goin on in there "

This

over a year ago

"To be fair ive never seen anyone get hassle in here from "bigots" over their sexuallity .....what I have seen is people upset with others who blatantly lie about situation whether its their sexuallity or saying they are single when infact they are far from it...etc "

Perhaps not directly, but if you're saying you've never seen any derogatory comments towards bisexual males as a group on here I would say we are reading completely different forums. If the attitude was the same towards bi women on here (except it isn't, phwoar lesbians phwoar /thesunreader) I would probably consider lying about my sexuality also. No one likes to be made to feel like shit.

over a year ago

"To be fair ive never seen anyone get hassle in here from "bigots" over their sexuallity .....what I have seen is people upset with others who blatantly lie about situation whether its their sexuallity or saying they are single when infact they are far from it...etc

Perhaps not directly, but if you're saying you've never seen any derogatory comments towards bisexual males as a group on here I would say we are reading completely different forums. If the attitude was the same towards bi women on here (except it isn't, phwoar lesbians phwoar /thesunreader) I would probably consider lying about my sexuality also. No one likes to be made to feel like shit. "

yea totally agree

sorry not licking ass here but lik ur comments

over a year ago

"To be fair ive never seen anyone get hassle in here from "bigots" over their sexuallity .....what I have seen is people upset with others who blatantly lie about situation whether its their sexuallity or saying they are single when infact they are far from it...etc

Perhaps not directly, but if you're saying you've never seen any derogatory comments towards bisexual males as a group on here I would say we are reading completely different forums. If the attitude was the same towards bi women on here (except it isn't, phwoar lesbians phwoar /thesunreader) I would probably consider lying about my sexuality also. No one likes to be made to feel like shit.

yea totally agree

sorry not licking ass here but lik ur comments "

Oh, lick away.

By *rs Robinson no 1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"100% sure fire way for avoidance "

but when I pointed that out to him regarding his profile

he...blocked me!

over a year ago

yea totally agree

Oh, lick away. "

thanx xx

over a year ago

"100% sure fire way for avoidance

but when I pointed that out to him regarding his profile

he...blocked me!"

he probs thought u not interested as he bi, thats why he blocked dont know the individual but everyone has reasons for their actions x

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"

Perhaps not directly, but if you're saying you've never seen any derogatory comments towards bisexual males as a group on here I would say we are reading completely different forums. If the attitude was the same towards bi women on here (except it isn't, phwoar lesbians phwoar /thesunreader) I would probably consider lying about my sexuality also. No one likes to be made to feel like shit. "

Do you think that if the men were open about their sexuality the same way women are that it would be different?

I do....

Besides, if a couple/female dont want to meet a bi guy, why hide it? Why pretend to be straight?

Nothing to do with what others think and everything to do with a complete lack of respect for the preference of others...

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I don't mind bi guys in the slightest but can't abide liars

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

I have a couples profile.....

The most abusive mail we have ever had has been from bi guy couples......

Simply because I have no interest in bi guys.....

They assume my OH has a problem with them *tut tut tut*

And more often that not, the message begins with "You people....."

over a year ago

"but the verifications say different..

really annoys us why we got males blocked and can contact ourselves if interested, shouldnt display verifications from guys if profile says str8 just think liar str8 away x"

? hold on lol..isnt it the type of meet that they had thats the issue?..ive met lots of guys..in socials ,parties..

they arent in my interest to play with bi or straight

over a year ago

"

Do you think that if the men were open about their sexuality the same way women are that it would be different?

I do....

Besides, if a couple/female dont want to meet a bi guy, why hide it? Why pretend to be straight?

Nothing to do with what others think and everything to do with a complete lack of respect for the preference of others..."

I don't think it would be different, bi guys seem to have this unfair rep of being desperate to shag anyone and anything, whereas bi women are seen as erotic. Women have the privilege of being able to be open, it's rare I see anyone say they aren't interested in bi women!

I'm not saying lying is ideal but I can see why bi guys go on the defensive and lie about their preferences. They're damned if they do and damned if they don't a lot of the time.

over a year ago

"I have a couples profile.....

The most abusive mail we have ever had has been from bi guy couples......

Simply because I have no interest in bi guys.....

They assume my OH has a problem with them *tut tut tut*

And more often that not, the message begins with "You people....." "

lmao obv not the nicest bi couples u know wat, we hav had abusive mail from erm bi girls, bi guys, str8 guys erm str8 cples but usually the bi cples understand boundaries (the onces we hav spoke to)

the point is its a swinging site not a dating site so there are some people here we want and some we dont, and i couldnt giv a damb if someone blocked us or got abusive and we blocked them simples move on .........

over a year ago

really annoys us why we got males blocked and can contact ourselves if interested, shouldnt display verifications from guys if profile says str8 just think liar str8 away x

? hold on lol..isnt it the type of meet that they had thats the issue?..ive met lots of guys..in socials ,parties..

they arent in my interest to play with bi or straight"

You can't meet a guy without shagging him... Don't be silly, liar!

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

I honestly havent seen someone lambasted by bigots over their sexuality only people lambasted for misleading others about their sexuality in order to swerve peoples preferences to get more meets

over a year ago

"I honestly havent seen someone lambasted by bigots over their sexuality only people lambasted for misleading others about their sexuality in order to swerve peoples preferences to get more meets "

Do you think comments like "They only lie because any hole is a goal" are fair then?

over a year ago

You can't meet a guy without shagging him... Don't be silly, liar!"

i was the centrepiece of a bukkake..only went cos I was told it was good for the skin...nothing sexual!!!

over a year ago

i was the centrepiece of a bukkake..only went cos I was told it was good for the skin...nothing sexual!!!"

How was your skin after?

over a year ago

i was the centrepiece of a bukkake..only went cos I was told it was good for the skin...nothing sexual!!!

How was your skin after?"

a gentleman swallows...allegedly

over a year ago

How was your skin after?

a gentleman swallows...allegedly"

We both know you're no gentleman!

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"I honestly havent seen someone lambasted by bigots over their sexuality only people lambasted for misleading others about their sexuality in order to swerve peoples preferences to get more meets

Do you think comments like "They only lie because any hole is a goal" are fair then?"

Maybe for some any hole IS a goal...is it fair that some people lie about their situation in order to mislead people into meeting them

over a year ago

"I honestly havent seen someone lambasted by bigots over their sexuality only people lambasted for misleading others about their sexuality in order to swerve peoples preferences to get more meets

Do you think comments like "They only lie because any hole is a goal" are fair then?

Maybe for some any hole IS a goal...is it fair that some people lie about their situation in order to mislead people into meeting them "

That's a yes then. Never mind!

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

Ive seen straight guys with huge chunks of their profile dedicated to warning off gay/bi guys then their veris saying "sucks like a dyson" etc and the friends list is the majority of the bi/gay guys in the area.

Hence why ill never just randomly meet and id want to chat so they have a chance to slip up and let their bi side out... or I have a chance to suss thtem out myself

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"

lmao obv not the nicest bi couples u know wat, we hav had abusive mail from erm bi girls, bi guys, str8 guys erm str8 cples but usually the bi cples understand boundaries (the onces we hav spoke to)

the point is its a swinging site not a dating site so there are some people here we want and some we dont, and i couldnt giv a damb if someone blocked us or got abusive and we blocked them simples move on ........."

Gawd it didnt bother me....was laughable!

Would never abuse or be nasty to anyone simply on their sexual preferences!

Hell I can even bite my tongue on seeing some face pics lol....

Was simply pointing out that they assumed it was HIM that had problem with it.....

I accept the preference of others and I damn well expect others to accept mine

over a year ago

yea and also seen single fem profiles that say i wont meet unless my OH is with me so why not just hav a couples profile, yea i had a single fem account but was clear i was only want other fems to meet

is there a difference?

over a year ago

"

the point is its a swinging site not a dating site so there are some people here we want and some we dont, and i couldnt giv a damb if someone blocked us or got abusive and we blocked them simples move on .........

Gawd it didnt bother me....was laughable!

Would never abuse or be nasty to anyone simply on their sexual preferences!

Hell I can even bite my tongue on seeing some face pics lol....

Was simply pointing out that they assumed it was HIM that had problem with it.....

I accept the preference of others and I damn well expect others to accept mine "

I would never assume it was other halfs problem just that looking for different things, but hav used block button for abusive messages but tend to giv bk wat we get

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"yea and also seen single fem profiles that say i wont meet unless my OH is with me so why not just hav a couples profile, yea i had a single fem account but was clear i was only want other fems to meet

is there a difference?"

No difference at all....

And people do post about that in forums.....

over a year ago

How was your skin after?

We both know you're no gentleman!"

ouch lol hurted now!

anyway, back to the point:

some guys pretend,some couples pretend..Oh..and so do some women

some people dont care

some people are honest

some people experiment

personally I'd say when u are meeting ur own sex for encounters then u are in the bracket of bi-sexual/gay, if ur meeting only in group fun essence(with at least one opposite member of ur sex)then u may just be going with the flow or as said above..just looking to increase meet levels.

there are some hot bi couples yes!..I'd contemplate meeting them, but I know my interest is in the female half..I'd just feel it silly pretending I would be interested in the male half sexually..even if the fem half is hot as fuck

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"

I would never assume it was other halfs problem just that looking for different things, but hav used block button for abusive messages but tend to giv bk wat we get "

Nah! Dont see point in arguing a toss with some people on here....Pisses them off more

over a year ago

How was your skin after?

ouch lol hurted now!

some people dont care

some people are honest

some people experiment

personally I'd say when u are meeting ur own sex for encounters then u are in the bracket of bi-sexual/gay, if ur meeting only in group fun essence(with at least one opposite member of ur sex)then u may just be going with the flow or as said above..just looking to increase meet levels.

there are some hot bi couples yes!..I'd contemplate meeting them, but I know my interest is in the female half..I'd just feel it silly pretending I would be interested in the male half sexually..even if the fem half is hot as fuck

"

lol your statement is so true and if str8 guys get in touch but put in pvt mail am secretly bi, my feelers go up and think only interested in me (lisa) so its a no thanx from us if meeting a bi guy or cple its gotta be fun for both of us x

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

If they are lying about being bi to avoid the "bigots" why leave it showing on veris???

Not meeting him because he aint so smart

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

Quite funny seconds after I post in here I get a message from a straight guy asking if I want to watch him and another guy have sex then join in... how very straight of him lol

over a year ago

"If they are lying about being bi to avoid the "bigots" why leave it showing on veris???

Not meeting him because he aint so smart "

I already said they should do a better job if they're going to lie!

over a year ago

How was your skin after?

ouch lol hurted now!

some people dont care

some people are honest

some people experiment

lol your statement is so true and if str8 guys get in touch but put in pvt mail am secretly bi, my feelers go up and think only interested in me (lisa) so its a no thanx from us if meeting a bi guy or cple its gotta be fun for both of us x"

well u are hot as fuck hahaha...dammit...am changing my status to gaggerlad...when can we meet..ma mooths eager but my arse is

over a year ago

How was your skin after?

ouch lol hurted now!

some people dont care

some people are honest

some people experiment

lol your statement is so true and if str8 guys get in touch but put in pvt mail am secretly bi, my feelers go up and think only interested in me (lisa) so its a no thanx from us if meeting a bi guy or cple its gotta be fun for both of us x

well u are hot as fuck hahaha...dammit...am changing my status to gaggerlad...when can we meet..ma mooths eager but my arse is "

lol who sd it was about ur ass

over a year ago

How was your skin after?

ouch lol hurted now!

some people dont care

some people are honest

some people experiment

well u are hot as fuck hahaha...dammit...am changing my status to gaggerlad...when can we meet..ma mooths eager but my arse is

lol who sd it was about ur ass "

Ach, he thinks everything is about his ass!

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

They should stop lying full stop!

Obviously i have no way of knowing about anyone elses PM's on this site, but as only about 2% of fab members use the forums, saying it is due to the "bigots" and their comments is a lame excuse....

over a year ago

Here we go with the "you must be a bigot or prejudiced" if you dont meet bi men. That is simply bullshit. Its our preference not to shag them and we know and spend many a good social evening with both bi and gay men. We have our reasons and are perfectly entitled to them without fear of being accused of being bigots

over a year ago

Do you think comments like "They only lie because any hole is a goal" are fair then?"

Yes it is fair. As they are lieing purely to get into a hole. And I must add that mosy bi and gay guys are honest about it. If you cant be honest about your sexuality on a swinging site your intentions are there to be questioned

over a year ago

"They should stop lying full stop!

Obviously i have no way of knowing about anyone elses PM's on this site, but as only about 2% of fab members use the forums, saying it is due to the "bigots" and their comments is a lame excuse....

"

Look up for Jodie's comment. First hand experience. Nasty comments aren't just limited to the forums.

over a year ago

Here we go with the "you must be a bigot or prejudiced" if you dont meet bi men. That is simply bullshit. Its our preference not to shag them and we know and spend many a good social evening with both bi and gay men. We have our reasons and are perfectly entitled to them without fear of being accused of being bigots"

I never said anything about anyone's reasons for not meeting them - but derogatory generalising comments about a whole group of people says everything that needs to be said about your mindset.

over a year ago

How was your skin after?

ouch lol hurted now!

some people dont care

some people are honest

some people experiment

Ach, he thinks everything is about his ass!"

Hee-Haw so's yer Maw

over a year ago

How was your skin after?

ouch lol hurted now!

some people dont care

some people are honest

some people experiment

Ach, he thinks everything is about his ass!

Hee-Haw so's yer Maw "

Oi, my mother is a saint!

over a year ago

Here we go with the "you must be a bigot or prejudiced" if you dont meet bi men. That is simply bullshit. Its our preference not to shag them and we know and spend many a good social evening with both bi and gay men. We have our reasons and are perfectly entitled to them without fear of being accused of being bigots

I never said anything about anyone's reasons for not meeting them - but derogatory generalising comments about a whole group of people says everything that needs to be said about your mindset. "

Yes it does say a lot about our mindset.But if you are trying to tell us who we should meet for sex . We have several prefernces none of which need explained to anyone else. However if you think we are homophobic in any way I will suggest in the nicest possible way that you take a running jump

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Then they need to grow a pair and buy a spine!

Hiding your sexuality simply because some dont like it.....

Far too many sensitive souls on this site....

OR far too many trying to deceive.....

Im going with deceipt

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Whatever deceipt means LOL

I can spell...its my typing that crap

over a year ago

So if you are a single guy then you are pretty buggered lol

If you are bi it puts people off and if you are straight then you are probably seen as lying. Lol

Seriously though I know as a single guy people are put off as soon as you put bi but what is the point in lying. The reason to be on this site is to meet like minded people. You lie then that is not going to happen.

As for friends I have that I don't meet men but did have a male friend for a wee while. Only reason was just to chat and get a better understanding of the site and just general chat.

Still a meet virgin so didn't have any intention to meet with guys. I am just happy chatting to anyone, that's just me ( (not complaining about not meeting as have been just enjoying the banter at the moment)

over a year ago

I never said anything about meeting bi guys, rather the attitude towards them. That due to their sexuality they're desperate. What's the difference in that respect between bi men and bi women? I'm not talking about meeting bi men before you get your knickers in a twist for no reason again, I'm just talking about your _iew of bi men on here.

over a year ago

"but the verifications say different.."

And you had to post about this? Why not just ignore them like other people would and move on. This is an every day occurrence, are people not allowed to change their preference anymore?

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

My _iew has had nothing to do with bi people I have nothing against bi curious or bi people ....what I have a gripe with is liars in general who deliberately mislead with their profiles in order to swerve other peoples preferences

over a year ago

"My _iew has had nothing to do with bi people I have nothing against bi curious or bi people ....what I have a gripe with is liars in general who deliberately mislead with their profiles in order to swerve other peoples preferences "

over a year ago

got plenty male friends on here to shoot the breeze with about all things swinging,,, youd go mental just sat here browsing and messaging women only.....well i would anyway.

over a year ago

"My _iew has had nothing to do with bi people I have nothing against bi curious or bi people ....what I have a gripe with is liars in general who deliberately mislead with their profiles in order to swerve other peoples preferences "

I saw a woman on here masquerading as straight, but had a veri from a woman saying how lovely her pussy tasted, ugh, what a nasty liar, she should be ashamed of herself.

Said no one on fab.

over a year ago

well I heard that,

if a bisexual man meets a straight couple, the wife knows that bisexual men are better at giving blowjobs and of course the hubby will know that he will end up visiting gay clubs with a guy called taquinn

bisexual women are also trying to break up couples, henceforth all hubbys must watch the action even if they arent getting anything physical..he knows if the women start going out all girly places..that two women attract cock,more than one does...

now who can say none of that is true...

over a year ago

And you had to post about this? Why not just ignore them like other people would and move on. This is an every day occurrence, are people not allowed to change their preference anymore?"

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"

I saw a woman on here masquerading as straight, but had a veri from a woman saying how lovely her pussy tasted, ugh, what a nasty liar, she should be ashamed of herself.

Said no one on fab."

I didnt see that 1

over a year ago

"well I heard that,

if a bisexual man meets a straight couple, the wife knows that bisexual men are better at giving blowjobs and of course the hubby will know that he will end up visiting gay clubs with a guy called taquinn

bisexual women are also trying to break up couples, henceforth all hubbys must watch the action even if they arent getting anything physical..he knows if the women start going out all girly places..that two women attract cock,more than one does...

now who can say none of that is true... "

lmao just realised who the hell u are the hint in ur profile paddy??

hey am better at giving head than my guy i obv had allot more practice

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"

Said no one on fab."

Is that a fact?

Or you just trying to prove a point?

over a year ago

"well I heard that,

hey am better at giving head than my guy i obv had allot more practice "

hahhaha winkwink x

over a year ago

"

Said no one on fab.

Is that a fact?

"

I have seen a few women on here who have straight as their sexuality but have sexual verifications from women. Oh, and one woman who says she is straight but will play and has played with women in some situations.

over a year ago

"well I heard that,

hahhaha winkwink x"

didnt know u did photography very nice pics

over a year ago

"

Said no one on fab.

Is that a fact?

I have seen a few women on here who have straight as their sexuality but have sexual verifications from women. Oh, and one woman who says she is straight but will play and has played with women in some situations. "

seen them too and basically move along but if u licking pussy then must hav bi tendances

over a year ago

"well I heard that,

hahhaha winkwink x

didnt know u did photography very nice pics "

cheers x urs are OK...fully mailable to discuss the terms and conditions of ur cocksucking skillage vs my photography! hehehe xxx

over a year ago

"

Said no one on fab.

Is that a fact?

I have seen a few women on here who have straight as their sexuality but have sexual verifications from women. Oh, and one woman who says she is straight but will play and has played with women in some situations.

seen them too and basically move along but if u licking pussy then must hav bi tendances "

I don't really care, but I just think there's a lot of hypocrisy on here!

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"

I have seen a few women on here who have straight as their sexuality but have sexual verifications from women. Oh, and one woman who says she is straight but will play and has played with women in some situations. "

And your point is, no one complains? Right?

My guess....

Men dont care if women lie, women care if men do!

over a year ago

"

My guess....

"

As someone who likes both sexes I don't get that comment... But ok. I've said my piece. You know what they say about arguing on the Internet!

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"

My guess....

As someone who likes both sexes I don't get that comment... But ok. I've said my piece. You know what they say about arguing on the Internet! "

No one is arguing....

As a straight female i am giving you my point of _iew...

I have no interest in women, so they can lie all they want as far as im concerned..

My interest is men, and if they lie to me about something as serious as their own sexuality....Yes, im going to be pissed at them!

over a year ago

lets end this and get an orgy going...we can do separate rooms for some

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

My guess....

As someone who likes both sexes I don't get that comment... But ok. I've said my piece. You know what they say about arguing on the Internet!

No one is arguing....

As a straight female i am giving you my point of _iew...

I have no interest in women, so they can lie all they want as far as im concerned..

My interest is men, and if they lie to me about something as serious as their own sexuality....Yes, im going to be pissed at them!"

I think Kittens point was that no one says anything. She clearly wasnt referring only to yourself

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"lets end this and get an orgy going...we can do separate rooms for some"

I want my own room

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"

I think Kittens point was that no one says anything. She clearly wasnt referring only to yourself"

I know she wasnt

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Sep rooms for me dont want that paddy anywhere near with his wandering hands

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Bunkie you can share mine

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Bunkie you can share mine

"

Ooooer happy days

over a year ago

I think some guys try and justify it by going with a tv/ts and thinking because they're in a dress n panties then they're not bi. Its still a guy in a dress though.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Did someone mention orgy

over a year ago

"I think some guys try and justify it by going with a tv/ts and thinking because they're in a dress n panties then they're not bi. Its still a guy in a dress though. "

A transsexual is not a guy in a dress.

over a year ago

"I think some guys try and justify it by going with a tv/ts and thinking because they're in a dress n panties then they're not bi. Its still a guy in a dress though.

A transsexual is not a guy in a dress."

I'm sorry, a guy thats a woman that thinks shes a woman in a guys body then! That better?

over a year ago

no guys at this orgy cheers..only straight women and bi women..I'm opened minded u see

over a year ago

"no guys at this orgy cheers..only straight women and bi women..I'm opened minded u see"

+me of course

over a year ago

"I think some guys try and justify it by going with a tv/ts and thinking because they're in a dress n panties then they're not bi. Its still a guy in a dress though.

I'm sorry, a guy thats a woman that thinks shes a woman in a guys body then! That better?"

Not really no. But don't mind me...

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"no guys at this orgy cheers..only straight women and bi women..I'm opened minded u see

+me of course"

Can we bring our strapons to show you

over a year ago

"no guys at this orgy cheers..only straight women and bi women..I'm opened minded u see

+me of course

Can we bring our strapons to show you "

as long as they arent modeled on cocks lol..to me..thats just a bit much lol

over a year ago

+me of course

as long as they arent modeled on cocks lol..to me..thats just a bit much lol"

What would you prefer them be modelled on? Lovehoney sent me a free vibe a few years back, it was shaped like a teddy bear head at the top! More than a little creepy...

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

+me of course

What would you prefer them be modelled on? Lovehoney sent me a free vibe a few years back, it was shaped like a teddy bear head at the top! More than a little creepy... "

Omg that's just strange lol

over a year ago

I'm sorry, a guy thats a woman that thinks shes a woman in a guys body then! That better?

Not really no. But don't mind me..."

I'll be the first to admit that i've not a clue about ts/tvs. To me, they were born guys so will be guys even when bits get SURGICALLY chopped off and bits get SURGICALLY enhanced!

over a year ago

+me of course

What would you prefer them be modelled on? Lovehoney sent me a free vibe a few years back, it was shaped like a teddy bear head at the top! More than a little creepy...

Omg that's just strange lol "

I wonder if I still have it... I'm sure the teddy head lit up too...

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Iv seen the teddy bear clit stimulator....

Its ears are well placed

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Brb just off to check lovehoney

over a year ago

lol..I'd just prefer a dildo to be a generic shape..it doesnt have to be a cock replica

over a year ago

"Iv seen the teddy bear clit stimulator....

Its ears are well placed "

Well, i've watched paddington, and he loved the odd honeypot now n again.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"Iv seen the teddy bear clit stimulator....

Its ears are well placed

Well, i've watched paddington, and he loved the odd honeypot now n again. "

lol

over a year ago

I looked on lovehoney... That isn't it... I am going through to raid my box now haha.

Lovehoney have a habit of producing creepy teddy vibes it seems...

over a year ago

Found it... It's big, long, purple and teddy is the head..

over a year ago

"Found it... It's big, long, purple and teddy is the head.."

Erm, is it sweep?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

a multitude of reasons, many covered on this thread

over a year ago

"Whatever deceipt means LOL

I can spell...its my typing that crap "

Are you a member of the HPA?

The international dyslepsic association

over a year ago

"

3) Damn, I forget the other ones

"

Lol!!

I'll need to try see if that one works in any formal correspondence/documents

over a year ago

yea totally agree

Oh, lick away. "

If yjere is a licking queue I'll join it. Well said

Post new Message to Thread