Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Circumcision.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey.

Just wondering who has had thid done? I posted a thread a couple of months ago about not being able to pull my foreskin all the way back to reveal the head. My penis is very clean and realised that i would have to clean it regulary as the foreskin doesnt pull back.

I'm thinking about contacting my gp to see if i can get cream to help stretch it or if i have to get a circumcised.

If you have had it done can you tell me of you're after experience of it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Is it worth getting done is probably the best way to put it. I'm a bit nervous to life after not having the foreskin since ive had it all my life. Lol

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I suggest you just see GP and see what they say.....

By *iscottishMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Dude if it hurts when you pull back then get it checked, if not and you can clean it no problem sure get it checked out by gp but don't go getting the cut if you don't need it eh

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

Gp my lovely, even if just for peace of mind

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My brother had similar situation. Was 'de-frocked' in his early thirties and says sex is more enjoyable now.

Also, my FB is circumcised and the sex with him is mind blowing cos it's slightly desensitised so he can go for ages!!

But as someone medically trained, I'd say any discomfort or pain means you should get if checked.

Best of luck, x

over a year ago

Thanks guys and girls.

Well definitely get it checked. See what the verdict is with the GP :

I'm glad we have some great ans sensible people on here

over a year ago

go docs. i was reluctant to even do that for almost 6 yrs, it inhibited me for years to point it caused a lot of worry and doubt.

Saw doctor. refered to hospital. sorted.

over a year ago

Did you get circumcised then?

Sometimes the tip is sore after sex, maybe becuase its so tight but never had problems during sex etc. Will probably get it checked tomorrow. I'll feel embarrased but need to do it.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Did you get circumcised then?

Sometimes the tip is sore after sex, maybe becuase its so tight but never had problems during sex etc. Will probably get it checked tomorrow. I'll feel embarrased but need to do it."

Overcome the embarrassment mate, they've seen it all before. I was slightly embarrassed when I had the snip, everything was hanging out for the doc and 3 nurses to see but it was fine. Like everyone has said, better safe than sorry

over a year ago

"Did you get circumcised then?

Sometimes the tip is sore after sex, maybe becuase its so tight but never had problems during sex etc. Will probably get it checked tomorrow. I'll feel embarrased but need to do it.

Overcome the embarrassment mate, they've seen it all before. I was slightly embarrassed when I had the snip, everything was hanging out for the doc and 3 nurses to see but it was fine. Like everyone has said, better safe than sorry "

How does it feel after the snip? I really cant imagine not having my foreskin lol

over a year ago

As a woman I Reeeeally like circumcised. But one thing I have found is you need to learn how to masterbate or for the woman, give a hand job as it differs slightly from a guy with foreskin. Just subtle repositioning that's makes all the difference.

over a year ago

Sent you a private msg.

Be prepared to get the pish ripped out of you at work

I went into work after 2 weeks off with a bit of kids plasticine and said there you lol

over a year ago

A had it mate it will be a thing called smegma that is building up so yes gp then get it done best way to be mate

over a year ago

I dont have the smegma. Thats the yellow gunky stuff. I clean it lots so its super clean its just tight sometimes when erect etc. Skin sometimes cracks little bits. Bit of a nightmare.

over a year ago

When mine cracked I used to think it looked like Neil Lennons bottom lip lol

over a year ago

"When mine cracked I used to think it looked like Neil Lennons bottom lip lol"

LOL WTF!!???

over a year ago

For those who got the snip. How long were you guys in hospital for?

over a year ago

2 or 3 days....salty baths to aid the healing. v sensitive for a while...even the cloth of your boxers touching it makes you..ohhh ahhhh owww...it goes though.

over a year ago

Been circumcised since I was 12yrs ( due to a tight foreskin). I love it. Penis is so low maintenance. Easy to keep clean, easy to see that it is clean. Looks great when erect. Love it!

over a year ago

Ouch!

over a year ago

Isn't the head of the penis very sensitive? When recieving oral etc?

over a year ago

"Isn't the head of the penis very sensitive? When recieving oral etc?"

It will lose some sensitivity in time, I'm not circumcised but my foreskin vanishes on erection and its not a problem.

By *issyForDommeTV/TS
over a year ago

glasgow

I actually have the same thing, my foreskin will roll back when soft but not when it's hard, i will admit that it caused me years of self conciousness and i still consider to this day if i should go for the chop so to speak...after seeing an episode of embarrissing bodies though where someone else had the same thing and finding out that it's not entirely uncommon i did feel better as i knew i wasn't the only one! That's 40% of why i've rarely ever had unprotected sex when i'm in a relationship, never mind other times...the other 60% being i dont want to be a dad lol. If condoms or/and lube lube works for you and you feel you dont NEED the circumsion or you feel you DO then only you can decide that mate. I do understand the way of thinking and consideration that's going on in your head.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"For those who got the snip. How long were you guys in hospital for?"

I went in at 930 for a 10 am appointment. Was on the table fully awake and numbed by 1030, done by 11 and driving home by 1230. The op was no problem. Two tiny incisions and a couple of injections.

The only problem I had was wearing tighty whiteys for 3 days and then the itching when the hair grew back over the next couple of weeks lol. But apart from that, no problem. The docs and nurses were fantastic a they do it all day every day and there was no need to be embarrassed

Post new Message to Thread