Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

friends that might be bi

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi everyone , just been wondering how would be the best way to find out if any friends are bi without letting on you are

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If they are your friends and read your profile I think they might guess you are !!!

over a year ago

haha true guess i should have said vanilla friends .

over a year ago

Why would you want to know?

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

Why do you not want to let on you are?

They would probably feel the same way you do and not want to tell the truth until someone else does x

over a year ago

because sometimes i think will i try it on with him . could make a total fool and lose good friends .

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

"because sometimes i think will i try it on with him . could make a total fool and lose good friends . "

Don't try it on with him but tell him your bi and see what he does from there x

over a year ago

Just be open and say your bi and see his reaction.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Never fk a friend.....

Fk first...then be friends.....

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

Ive actually spotted a few people I know on here that have turned out to be bi, when I mention it to them I get a shit load of abuse and blocked and they don't realise that I actually know them.

By *lasgowguy64Man
over a year ago

Hamilton

"Never fk a friend.....

Fk first...then be friends....."

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Ive actually spotted a few people I know on here that have turned out to be bi, when I mention it to them I get a shit load of abuse and blocked and they don't realise that I actually know them."

Did you contact them and mention something bout them being bi?

over a year ago

Next time they're coming up your house, scatter a few doylies around. If they then proceed to re-arrange them, they're AT LEAST bi.

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Ive actually spotted a few people I know on here that have turned out to be bi, when I mention it to them I get a shit load of abuse and blocked and they don't realise that I actually know them.

Did you contact them and mention something bout them being bi?"

Yeah, I mentioned I never saw him as bi and got abuse back cause "I don't know him" and then blocked before I could reply and say I did know him. To be honest though im not that bothered, I was never too friendly with him and after what ive saw on here with the fake veris, abuse, lies etc I don't think id want a friend like that.

Although im quickly finding a lot of guys and girls for that matter have a secret bi side on here... maybe im doing something wrong not being bi haha

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

"Ive actually spotted a few people I know on here that have turned out to be bi, when I mention it to them I get a shit load of abuse and blocked and they don't realise that I actually know them.

Did you contact them and mention something bout them being bi?

Yeah, I mentioned I never saw him as bi and got abuse back cause "I don't know him" and then blocked before I could reply and say I did know him. To be honest though im not that bothered, I was never too friendly with him and after what ive saw on here with the fake veris, abuse, lies etc I don't think id want a friend like that.

Although im quickly finding a lot of guys and girls for that matter have a secret bi side on here... maybe im doing something wrong not being bi haha"

That sounds like a bit of a strange thing to say to someone. I think I would block you too.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"because sometimes i think will i try it on with him . could make a total fool and lose good friends . "

Bad move bud ....if he isnt bi then you could lose a good friend....probably best to let him know your bi and gauge his reaction hopefully he's a good friend and it wont faze him if he's not also bi...if he is he may admit it to you then....then possibly take it from there...good luck

Post new Message to Thread