Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Am I doing it wrong?

Jump to newest

By *spressoMartini69x OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Aberdeen

This might be boring to some as I’ve seen many posts like this one before but…

Why am I not getting anywhere with the ladies? Is my profile bad? Are my pictures bad?

I try to send non creepy messages, I am polite and complimentary but I literally get zero replies ever. #sadface

Any advice would be greatly received.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uctifanoWoman
14 weeks ago

Glasgow

You have two verifications so surely you know how to interact with people. What did you do right there??? There’s many would envy your success.

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

Nothing wrong with your profile. Maybe try the socials?

By *amierebelMan
14 weeks ago

nae danger.

Unless you’re willing to do clubs and go down that route chances on here will be few and far between. Weirdly enough dating sites are probably a better bet for success

By *eroLondonMan
14 weeks ago

Mayfair

OP, your profile is fine, probably one of the better ones I've seen. That verification, the one you currently have displayed, appears to be a double-edged sword. People aren't in a rush to meet after a few messages... however that one is inferring you met after a year of chatting! I suspect that some may find that a tad off-putting. People wish to meet but they're not looking for penpals.

14 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"OP, your profile is fine, probably one of the better ones I've seen. That verification, the one you currently have displayed, appears to be a double-edged sword. People aren't in a rush to meet after a few messages... however that one is inferring you met after a year of chatting! I suspect that some may find that a tad off-putting. People wish to meet but they're not looking for penpals."

I can see how it may look like we had been chatting for a year, but what the verification doesn’t say is we started chatting for a week or so, she then got herself a boyfriend and hid her profile and suddenly a year later she messaged me again. The other verification I have is from a lovely lady who is no longer on the site. I feel like I need to display at least one verification so people know I’m not fake. I need a new one hence my post haha

14 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"You have two verifications so surely you know how to interact with people. What did you do right there??? There’s many would envy your success. "

2 rides in a year is not successful. I have needs! Haha

14 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"Nothing wrong with your profile. Maybe try the socials? "

I could try the socials and I’ve been thinking about doing just that. Alternatively you could message me and see if we hit it off

By *quaRegiaMan
14 weeks ago

Glasgow

You're doing better than most guys on here, just keep at it

By *agatoXXXMan
14 weeks ago

A Place Where Time Runs Slow

You're a man. Of course you are doing it wrong.

By *macunninglinguistMan
14 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

[Removed by poster at 28/06/24 12:57:07]

By *macunninglinguistMan
14 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

"OP, your profile is fine, probably one of the better ones I've seen. That verification, the one you currently have displayed, appears to be a double-edged sword. People aren't in a rush to meet after a few messages... however that one is inferring you met after a year of chatting! I suspect that some may find that a tad off-putting. People wish to meet but they're not looking for penpals."

I disagree with this and reckon it's all relative - I've been chatting up a few ladies on here for around a decade now and I'm thinking, perhaps, they're the ones that do the 4 hour blowjobs.

I'll confirm once they eventually relent.

By *ost-girlWoman
14 weeks ago

lost in Edinburgh somewhere

Nothing wrong with your profile or pics really, but maybe this kind of wording isn't helping lol

" 2 rides in a year is not successful. I have needs! Haha"

Maybe you could try going out to events or socials and get chatting to others could be a way to help you get more meets.

Lx

By *onnycoxxxMan
14 weeks ago

Sydney

Ur going great !

By *iimonMan
14 weeks ago

glasgow

Unless you do some club nights, Fab is brutal for single guys. Get some nights booked in, get chatting with people and see where it might go.

Also, never go to a club night and assume you’ll get some action, you’ll see some, but you still need to put in some effort and chat

By *lut for cumCouple
14 weeks ago

Scotland

Maybe it's not you...

14 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"Nothing wrong with your profile or pics really, but maybe this kind of wording isn't helping lol

2 rides in a year is not successful. I have needs! Haha

Maybe you could try going out to events or socials and get chatting to others could be a way to help you get more meets.

Lx

"

Well it was intended to be tongue in cheek. Maybe my problem is noone gets my humour

14 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"Maybe it's not you..."

Ok. Care to elaborate?

Btw you are on my hotlist

By *lut for cumCouple
14 weeks ago

Scotland

Very one sided to say it's you that is doing everything wrong.

Don't beat yourself up and remember it takes two to tango.

14 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"Very one sided to say it's you that is doing everything wrong.

Don't beat yourself up and remember it takes two to tango."

….or 3, or 4, or 7

By *exxerMan
14 weeks ago

Livingston

The first couple of months I was on here I used to beat myself up about this. Now I just accept it’s how the site is. Many, many more men than women. It’s nearly impossible to stand out and once the few that meet your matches have viewed you it’s hardly worth being here. I’ll wait for my gold supporter thing to lapse then quietly slip out the back door unnoticed.

14 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"The first couple of months I was on here I used to beat myself up about this. Now I just accept it’s how the site is. Many, many more men than women. It’s nearly impossible to stand out and once the few that meet your matches have viewed you it’s hardly worth being here. I’ll wait for my gold supporter thing to lapse then quietly slip out the back door unnoticed. "

One less competitor to worry about

By *exxerMan
14 weeks ago

Livingston

"The first couple of months I was on here I used to beat myself up about this. Now I just accept it’s how the site is. Many, many more men than women. It’s nearly impossible to stand out and once the few that meet your matches have viewed you it’s hardly worth being here. I’ll wait for my gold supporter thing to lapse then quietly slip out the back door unnoticed.

One less competitor to worry about "

Hahahah. Believe me, you’ve nothing to worry about from me.

By *erlins5Man
14 weeks ago

South Fife

You have met 2 people....that is 2 more than most guys on here.

By *exxerMan
14 weeks ago

Livingston

I met them elsewhere before I joined then reaquainted in here.

Post new Message to Thread