Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

veritys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i think we should be able to delete these of our profile or delete ones we have sent to someone what do you think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"i think we should be able to delete these of our profile or delete ones we have sent to someone what do you think"
yes i think to have the option of deleteing ones we no longer want or ones we no longer want to be displayed on another users profile would be a good idea

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why would you want to take back what you've said about someone?

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

You can just hide them from your own profile and if you block the person you e given them to they will disappear from their profile... But if you unblock they will be back x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/04/13 20:29:25]

over a year ago

I didnt think you could delete verifications! I know you can chose not to display them but dont think u can delete them. I may be wrong!

over a year ago

"I didnt think you could delete verifications! I know you can chose not to display them but dont think u can delete them. I may be wrong! "
you cant thats whats been asked lol

over a year ago

"I didnt think you could delete verifications! I know you can chose not to display them but dont think u can delete them. I may be wrong! you cant thats whats been asked lol "

So i'm not wrong then!

over a year ago

"I didnt think you could delete verifications! I know you can chose not to display them but dont think u can delete them. I may be wrong! you cant thats whats been asked lol

So i'm not wrong then! "

nope your right lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so do think brill idea too

By *outhsider69Man
over a year ago

glasgow

I had a situation where I'd posted a veri for a girl which should have been by phone, had accidentally made it in person. Soon after they removed the phone verifications. She called off last minute on our first meet and things cooled very quickly. Funny thing was she still displayed my veri, in fact her only one for some time. I asked her about meeting again and she made it pretty clear she was never going to meet me, so I asked if she could remove my veri, as it seemed strange to me to use something like that if you're never intending to meet the guy. I contacted admin for advice and they said if I blocked her it would disappear. I messaged first saying this would be my only option if she insisted on keeping it up. She said just to block her as she'd no intention of taking it down.

All very bizarre, but confirms some of the things said earlier about the only way to make a veri disappear. I pointed out to admin at the time that the veri was inaccurate because of my error and that if it had been a phone one as it should be it would have been removed by the site anyway. They were unmoved

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I have only verified people I've met , means verifications are accurate so far as my opinions are concerned , think admin puts enough thoughts in about making false verifications to stop false profile's etc

over a year ago

The veris i've given was to show that the gals turned up on time to an arranged meet, didn't waste my time and was for THAT point in time. Why would i want to take that back!

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Why would you want to take back what you've said about someone?

"

By *outhsider69Man
over a year ago

glasgow

I wouldn't want to take back a verification. I reported to admin the one I posted had been inaccurate because of the category (phone not in person) it was an honest mistake and I thought it only right to inform admin and let them decide about the accuracy of it.

There's a lot of red text on the verification page warning about fake verifications. I would just have thought that they'd have welcomed me reporting the mistake I'd made, in the interests of accuracy

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"I wouldn't want to take back a verification. I reported to admin the one I posted had been inaccurate because of the category (phone not in person) it was an honest mistake and I thought it only right to inform admin and let them decide about the accuracy of it.

There's a lot of red text on the verification page warning about fake verifications. I would just have thought that they'd have welcomed me reporting the mistake I'd made, in the interests of accuracy"

Im assuming the veri left worded in a way to say you had spoken of phone?

If so, no reason to remove it....

Post new Message to Thread