Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Ladies I need help :(

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a wee problem!

I just put my finger thro my very expensive hold ups that I'm supposed to be wearing on Friday night I do have another back up pair but they aren't as long and my dress is pretty short. I'll be ok as long as I don't bend, stretch or basically move

It's too late for me to order new ones in time so I wondered if anyone knows where I can buy hold ups for a fatty

Thanks

L xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try ann summers, I got the large ones in there and they are too big

over a year ago

"Try ann summers, I got the large ones in there and they are too big "

Or M&S do xl sizes (I think)

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I have a wee problem!

I just put my finger thro my very expensive hold ups that I'm supposed to be wearing on Friday night I do have another back up pair but they aren't as long and my dress is pretty short. I'll be ok as long as I don't bend, stretch or basically move

It's too late for me to order new ones in time so I wondered if anyone knows where I can buy hold ups for a fatty

Thanks

L xx "

fake tan ur legs instead problem solved ?

over a year ago

I'm a size 18 and get the medium to large from tescos and asdas

over a year ago

Linea from House of Fraser only £6 per pair size large are great for the larger thigh!

over a year ago

"I have a wee problem!

Thanks

L xx fake tan ur legs instead problem solved ?"

I'm rubbish and things like that miss - ill end up orange and stripey

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Try ann summers, I got the large ones in there and they are too big

Or M&S do xl sizes (I think) "

over a year ago

Thanks ladies - guess a trip to Glasgow is on the cards for tomorrow

over a year ago

Mmmm oh sorry was just imagining you lost sitting about in nothin but hold ups

Pmsl backs off quietly out of room

over a year ago

"Mmmm oh sorry was just imagining you lost sitting about in nothin but hold ups

Pmsl backs off quietly out of room "

Bru your a perv

over a year ago

"Thanks ladies - guess a trip to Glasgow is on the cards for tomorrow "

Asda linwood has them too x

over a year ago

Bru your a perv "

well atleast my di

Sorry heart is in the right place

over a year ago

"Thanks ladies - guess a trip to Glasgow is on the cards for tomorrow

Asda linwood has them too x "

Will check there out too

over a year ago

Bru your a perv "

Yes u are - naughty bru - I might ask pictiwitch to give you a spanking

over a year ago

I second M&S

over a year ago

Bru your a perv

Yes u are - naughty bru - I might ask pictiwitch to give you a spanking "

ah ha but will she be wearing hold ups lol

over a year ago

Not if I can't get a pair coz while she's using john like a 'space hopper' at the apartment beforehand I might nick hers haha xx

over a year ago

Tesco are good ..and only £3.50 for black lace top hold ups ....really nice on.....Asda are good too but i find only for the 40 denier type black hold ups as my legs too long for the other types.....and Anne Summers are fab for lace top hold ups but are about £10 a pair for the decent ones.

Hope you get a pair on time

Luv dee xxx

over a year ago

"Tesco are good ..and only £3.50 for black lace top hold ups ....really nice on.....Asda are good too but i find only for the 40 denier type black hold ups as my legs too long for the other types.....and Anne Summers are fab for lace top hold ups but are about £10 a pair for the decent ones.

Luv dee xxx"

See you women with long legs im a wee short ass and mine usually come upto my ass lol

over a year ago

"Tesco are good ..and only £3.50 for black lace top hold ups ....really nice on.....Asda are good too but i find only for the 40 denier type black hold ups as my legs too long for the other types.....and Anne Summers are fab for lace top hold ups but are about £10 a pair for the decent ones.

Luv dee xxxSee you women with long legs im a wee short ass and mine usually come upto my ass lol "

LOL... Well defo don't get the Anne Summers large ones then Jacs as they are so long ..even though I'm tall they go all the way up to my ass ...be a cheap body stocking for ya though ?!! Lol xxx

over a year ago

if u dont want to do a travel am sure i got them in peacocks (next to new look) in piazza,

not sure of sizes but worth a look b4 u take a trip x

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 03/04/13 22:06:30]

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

M and S run resistant are great up to xl £5 . Anne summers 3 for 2 most pairs to xl and £8 so 3 for £16 . Hold ups or stockings

over a year ago

Luv dee xxxSee you women with long legs im a wee short ass and mine usually come upto my ass lol

LOL... Well defo don't get the Anne Summers large ones then Jacs as they are so long ..even though I'm tall they go all the way up to my ass ...be a cheap body stocking for ya though ?!! Lol xxx"

ohhhhhh jesus no i dont have the body for a body stocking lol

over a year ago

It's not the length it's the width for me - I have thunder thighs and there is nothing worse than them rolling down all the time xx

over a year ago

"It's not the length it's the width for me - I have thunder thighs and there is nothing worse than them rolling down all the time xx"
a decent suspender belt and nothing should roll

over a year ago

"It's not the length it's the width for me - I have thunder thighs and there is nothing worse than them rolling down all the time xxa decent suspender belt and nothing should roll "

the onces i got hav the erm sticky bit so they dont fall down

over a year ago

"It's not the length it's the width for me - I have thunder thighs and there is nothing worse than them rolling down all the time xxa decent suspender belt and nothing should roll

the onces i got hav the erm sticky bit so they dont fall down "

my legs are 34 inch and sticky just dont hold up so suspender belt is needed

over a year ago

Same here...I always wear lace top hold ups with the sticky stuff on them...and sussies ....look so much better and stay put

over a year ago

Luv dee xxxSee you women with long legs im a wee short ass and mine usually come upto my ass lol

LOL... Well defo don't get the Anne Summers large ones then Jacs as they are so long ..even though I'm tall they go all the way up to my ass ...be a cheap body stocking for ya though ?!! Lol xxxohhhhhh jesus no i dont have the body for a body stocking lol "

Oh I'm not so sure about that xxx

over a year ago

"It's not the length it's the width for me - I have thunder thighs and there is nothing worse than them rolling down all the time xxa decent suspender belt and nothing should roll

the onces i got hav the erm sticky bit so they dont fall down my legs are 34 inch and sticky just dont hold up so suspender belt is needed "

The ones I get online stick to my thunder thighs which is prob why they cost £17 a pop lol but worth it not to have to worry about them or put up with suspenders belts xx

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

the onces i got hav the erm sticky bit so they dont fall down my legs are 34 inch and sticky just dont hold up so suspender belt is needed

The ones I get online stick to my thunder thighs which is prob why they cost £17 a pop lol but worth it not to have to worry about them or put up with suspenders belts xx "

I got the ones you recommended, don't know if they fit yet though... will bring lots of options incase you pinch them.. :P Pirate steve is getting a spanking anyway, now i just have a good excuse.....

over a year ago

the onces i got hav the erm sticky bit so they dont fall down my legs are 34 inch and sticky just dont hold up so suspender belt is needed

The ones I get online stick to my thunder thighs which is prob why they cost £17 a pop lol but worth it not to have to worry about them or put up with suspenders belts xx "

I always wear my suspender belt anyway even with my fanciest pull ups ...just love the look of sussies on xx

By *rallvalCouple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"I have a wee problem!

I just put my finger thro my very expensive hold ups that I'm supposed to be wearing on Friday night

L xx "

Keep poking and pretend you are wearing fishnets?

over a year ago

eBay x

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

The ones I get online stick to my thunder thighs which is prob why they cost £17 a pop lol but worth it not to have to worry about them or put up with suspenders belts xx

I got the ones you recommended, don't know if they fit yet though... will bring lots of options incase you pinch them.. :P Pirate steve is getting a spanking anyway, now i just have a good excuse..... "

You never need an excuse to spank!!!

over a year ago

I got the ones you recommended, don't know if they fit yet though... will bring lots of options incase you pinch them.. :P Pirate steve is getting a spanking anyway, now i just have a good excuse.....

You never need an excuse to spank!!! "

excuse me but I am still here

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

You never need an excuse to spank!!! excuse me but I am still here "

Shhhhhhh!!!!! (I'm trying to get picti to spank you! )

over a year ago

You never need an excuse to spank!!! excuse me but I am still here

Shhhhhhh!!!!! (I'm trying to get picti to spank you! )"

I don't think picti needs much of an excuse lol xxx

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I don't think picti needs much of an excuse lol xxx "

Rofpmsfl!!! . I think you may be right there, but then neither do you

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

By the way, did you get hold ups??

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Wear a longer dress

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Wear a longer dress "

I'm not going but nooooooooo lol

over a year ago

"Wear a longer dress

I'm not going but nooooooooo lol "

why do you want to see me spanked

How could you be so cruel

over a year ago

I don't think picti needs much of an excuse lol xxx

Rofpmsfl!!! . I think you may be right there, but then neither do you "

I don't spank anyone! I'm an angel

over a year ago

"Wear a longer dress "

But I bought this one especially

over a year ago

"Wear a longer dress

I'm not going but nooooooooo lol why do you want to see me spanked

How could you be so cruel "

Hehe I'm not cruel bru

over a year ago

"Wear a longer dress

Hehe I'm not cruel bru "

not talking bout you my favourite busty wench, talking bout furry lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Where do I start!????!!!????

Bru- youd love a good spanking!!! . And as for angel - ahem!!!! I think not lol . You'd spank bru just as much as picti lmao

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

"Wear a longer dress

Hehe I'm not cruel bru not talking bout you my favourite busty wench, talking bout furry lol "

Because he knows I like it?

over a year ago

Am now officially confused. Which is not hard for me, seems to be a lot spanking to on and am the only one with a red arse lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Wear a longer dress

Hehe I'm not cruel bru not talking bout you my favourite busty wench, talking bout furry lol

Because he knows I like it? "

If I was going tomorrow I'd offer my ass to be spanked by any of the lovely ladies going

And NO! That wasn't an invite to you pirate Steve or to randy tandem either!!!

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Am now officially confused. Which is not hard for me, seems to be a lot spanking to on and am the only one with a red arse lol "

And your point is???????

You're always easy to confuse!! Lmfao

over a year ago

I am an and I don't spank!

I'm much too shy and retiring

over a year ago

"Wear a longer dress

Hehe I'm not cruel bru not talking bout you my favourite busty wench, talking bout furry lol "

over a year ago

debenhams, or tk max (tho they only sometimes have them)

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Just wear the back ups and try to bend stretch and move alot .....i'm sure alot of us guys would appreciate it

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I am an and I don't spank!

I'm much too shy and retiring "

Sorry, I have been too busy wiping the tears o laughter away

You won't get away with saying that after Friday

over a year ago

vertical slice a tea bag into half, then use bluetac to stick it... it was in top tips..honest

over a year ago

"Just wear the back ups and try to bend stretch and move alot .....i'm sure alot of us guys would appreciate it "

naughty naughty lol

over a year ago

"vertical slice a tea bag into half, then use bluetac to stick it... it was in top tips..honest"

Ocht away an gies peace Paddy ya nutter

We've got an apartment in Glasgow should be free around 3.15am if your staggering home from anywhere around then lolol xx

over a year ago

"I am an and I don't spank!

I'm much too shy and retiring

Sorry, I have been too busy wiping the tears o laughter away

You won't get away with saying that after Friday "

I am! You ask your wife to be how demure and shy I am

over a year ago

"

If I was going tomorrow I'd offer my ass to be spanked by any of the lovely ladies going

And NO! That wasn't an invite to you pirate Steve or to randy tandem either!!! "

Furry, just grow a pair & admit it - not only are you looking forward to a 10 second grope of your ass by yer fave Jessie boy, but you're now having a searing hot desire for me to spanky yer pimply erse! You now it's only a matter of time now & that when I massage your spotty buttocks you'll moan & whimper like my bitch. Pmsl.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"

Furry, just grow a pair & admit it - not only are you looking forward to a 10 second grope of your ass by yer fave Jessie boy, but you're now having a searing hot desire for me to spanky yer pimply erse! You now it's only a matter of time now & that when I massage your spotty buttocks you'll moan & whimper like my bitch. Pmsl. "

No spanky for youuu

over a year ago

"

Furry, just grow a pair & admit it - not only are you looking forward to a 10 second grope of your ass by yer fave Jessie boy, but you're now having a searing hot desire for me to spanky yer pimply erse! You now it's only a matter of time now & that when I massage your spotty buttocks you'll moan & whimper like my bitch. Pmsl.

No spanky for youuu "

I'll do the soaking thanks. You just enjoy. Now stop getting all hot n bothered - this poor lady needs a loan of yer holdup s. lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"

No spanky for youuu

I'll do the soaking thanks. You just enjoy. Now stop getting all hot n bothered - this poor lady needs a loan of yer holdup s. lol"

I would but you stole them

over a year ago

New he wouldn't be far away lol

Post new Message to Thread