Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

1st experience

Jump to newest

By *xperimenting pair OP   Couple
14 weeks ago

Helensburgh

So we have been here a bit Mrs E is being a bit put off with the timewaisters and all the stupid and vile messages

So just wondering what people's 1st experience has been like good bad or indifferent

We are unsure yet as what we would like for out 1st meet but we are still yet to feel cumfy enough chatting to someone enough to have a social

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman
14 weeks ago

Renfrewshire

Get yourselves along to a social or club.

I think meeting in these kind of settings you can if there is any mutual interest.

As for message s being nasty etc I just delete & block. It's only the Internet they're so irrelevant.

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

"So we have been here a bit Mrs E is being a bit put off with the timewaisters and all the stupid and vile messages

So just wondering what people's 1st experience has been like good bad or indifferent

We are unsure yet as what we would like for out 1st meet but we are still yet to feel cumfy enough chatting to someone enough to have a social"

Have a social meet in a pub, just a few drinks like a night out and tell the other person/couple that it’s a social meet only to see how you get on. It’s no different to just chatting to someone in a pub.

Everyone mentions going to socials or clubs but they can be a negative experience for a newbie. You tend to find people that know one another stay in their crowd and if you are nervous and not very confident you can become isolated and feeling rejected. They don’t do it on purpose but that’s my experience of socials or clubs.

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

Set your filters so noone can message and do the searching yourself, saves unwanted messages

By *ikeNrachCouple
14 weeks ago

glasgow

Maybe better to sit down and talk amongst yourselves first then you can work out what you would and wouldn’t like to happen. Then try and put that into your profile at the moment your profile causes some confusion most likely from your lack of a clear understanding of what you both want. M

By *bzguyMan
14 weeks ago

Aberdeen and shire

Many many years ago ! I was contacted by a couple i was dubious as a single guy and went with it . One of my first meets from this site and just a wonderful experience ...the rest is history

By *illxxMan
14 weeks ago

motherwell

My first meet many years ago I met a couple in a hotel in Glasgow we chatted in the bar first to get to know each other and what we were all looking for. After about an hour we went upstairs to the room and had an amazing time.

By *onnycoxxxMan
14 weeks ago

Sydney

Social meet 1st is the way to go in my opinion. Hope you find what you are looking for

14 weeks ago

Helensburgh

Thank you all for taking the time to contribute

By *lasgowHorseyMan
14 weeks ago

Glasgow

"So we have been here a bit Mrs E is being a bit put off with the timewaisters and all the stupid and vile messages

We are unsure yet as what we would like for out 1st meet but we are still yet to feel cumfy enough chatting to someone enough to have a social"

Everyone of us have had vile and even nasty messages one time or another on here. Personally its fine as they are that dumb they are giving you a heads up to avoid, just block as the few genuine ones are so worth it.

You really want to make sure you both are on the same page and what do you want from it.

Do you just want to chat via messages and thats as far as you go?

or

Chatting hoping to lead to a social and have an enjoyable experience and even then hoping to have more with plans for fun in the future?

Everyone on here is different, experienced in their own way, non experienced etc... Its really what will make you both feel comfortable.

Do you want to try the social side, going to a social party at one of the sex clubs or one of the big social no playing parties. There are so many options for you.

I was at a bowling social recently and had a fantastic time, just laugh after laugh, meeting new people or putting faces to people, I've chatted too so these types of things are options.

One thing about whoever you think you will possible meet, if there is any doubt, just bin because there's a reason for your doubt and your not here for pressure

Not sure if what I put down helps but hope your first meet goes well

By *erfHerder74Man
14 weeks ago

Greenock

Talk with your partner honestly about what you would like to experience in sex, you have to be honest.

Look about profiles and start chatting.

If you feel you connected on chat it doesn’t always mean you will in person, arrange both or one of you to meet for a coffee, meet for a chat in a park.

After that the ice is broken as nd you know if you have an interest in them.

Some people look for regular fun and are honest about it.

Some say will meet again and vanish, just the way it is.

Good luck.

14 weeks ago

Helensburgh

Thanks all very helpful pretty much confirmed what we have both discussed but with being new a social even seems a big step so maybe we are not quite there yet or maybe we have felt cumfy enough with anyone yet

There has been a a couple of people we have felt we were close to meeting for a social then they go quiet for days or a week and that rightly or wrongly puts alarm bells in our heads

By *otblonde71Woman
14 weeks ago

stonehaven

"Thanks all very helpful pretty much confirmed what we have both discussed but with being new a social even seems a big step so maybe we are not quite there yet or maybe we have felt cumfy enough with anyone yet

There has been a a couple of people we have felt we were close to meeting for a social then they go quiet for days or a week and that rightly or wrongly puts alarm bells in our heads"

. Why on earth would it ring alarm bells. People have lives and this is just recreational fun which comes second. If people going silent or being busy rings alarm bells, i fear you will find fab difficult.

By *assy LassieWoman
14 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Why not attend an organised social. There are sometimes smaller ones and it's just like a night in the pub with a bit more flirty chat. See how you go with that as there are no expectations.

Post new Message to Thread