Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

strech marks

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Lady's is it a put off if a guy has stretch marks, I have put on a bit of weight since I broke my back 18months ago and used to go to the gym and had a good build but now I have stretch marks at the bottom of my stomache I rarly take my top off and never look at my body in the mirror are these a put off? Or does it not bother you.

I don't mind then in other people don't even care to be honest just wondering on your opinion xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Lady's is it a put off if a guy has stretch marks, I have put on a bit of weight since I broke my back 18months ago and used to go to the gym and had a good build but now I have stretch marks at the bottom of my stomache I rarly take my top off and never look at my body in the mirror are these a put off? Or does it not bother you.

I don't mind then in other people don't even care to be honest just wondering on your opinion xx"

over a year ago

"Lady's is it a put off if a guy has stretch marks, I have put on a bit of weight since I broke my back 18months ago and used to go to the gym and had a good build but now I have stretch marks at the bottom of my stomache I rarly take my top off and never look at my body in the mirror are these a put off? Or does it not bother you.

I don't mind then in other people don't even care to be honest just wondering on your opinion xx"

A lot of guys have them mate A good cream will help So don't worry about them

over a year ago

"Lady's is it a put off if a guy has stretch marks, I have put on a bit of weight since I broke my back 18months ago and used to go to the gym and had a good build but now I have stretch marks at the bottom of my stomache I rarly take my top off and never look at my body in the mirror are these a put off? Or does it not bother you.Bio oil apparently works wonders !

I don't mind then in other people don't even care to be honest just wondering on your opinion xxA lot of guys have them mate A good cream will help So don't worry about them "

over a year ago

Any you would recommend and how ling would it take to make them fade/disapear d

over a year ago

U can buy Bio oil its about £10 it starts fadin them slightly after a few weeks but to be honest stretch marks are part if life and if people dont like them or find them off puttin surely thats there problem not yours, stretch marks dont bother us, god ive had 4 babies ive got loads lol

over a year ago

"Any you would recommend and how ling would it take to make them fade/disapear d"
Like everything in life ask a woman mate They know everything I just use baby oil myself

over a year ago

I've got loads but john has them too - certainly don't bother us xx

over a year ago

Cheers people you have made me relise it ain't a huge problem just probalky my confidence xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Once you have stretch marks no lotions oils or anything else are going to make them disappear

over a year ago

"Once you have stretch marks no lotions oils or anthing else are going to make them disappear "
But they do help a little even if it just in your mind Oil after a bath

over a year ago

"Once you have stretch marks no lotions oils or anthing else are going to make them disappear "
But they do help a little even if it just in your mind Oil after a bath

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

You could always have someone oil you up.....

Stretch marks are like scars, reminders that you have lived your life well.

Hubby has them, I say they just prove he is loved by a scots woman who knows how to feed her man lol

Body perfection is a myth, give me scars, lumps, stretch marks any day. A real body is much more sexy than an airbrushed one.

over a year ago

Lol true think it's just my confidence

And a ain't got anyone to oil me up xxxxx any offers lol xx

over a year ago

I have mine from pregnancy and my motto is " I've earnt my tiger stripes" part of my life can't change them nor would I want to.

over a year ago

Stretch marks tell a story of your life, the majority of men and women have them for various reasons. Anyone who has a problem with them aren't worth meeting anyway x

over a year ago

"Stretch marks tell a story of your life, the majority of men and women have them for various reasons. Anyone who has a problem with them aren't worth meeting anyway x"

By *icentious.LibertineWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

Hey, you're not perfect -you have marks - blemishes, experiences undergone. Don't we all? Don't be ashamed you are what you are x

over a year ago

As long as its not your arsehole that has stretch marks on it, I wouldnt worry about it bud

Iv got stretch marks and im a fairly slim cunt, but Its all in the mind so it's a case of mind over matter, and perception so best thing to do is accept them as part of you and don't let them stop you having a good time if you can genuinely embrace your imperfections and be comfortable in your own skin then others will find this sexy I believe...took me years to overcome my own insecurities and Im certain I was probably worse than yourself, self esteem wise but when you put it into perspective, there probably not even worth wasting time worrying about!!!!....and people who may judge you for them, their opinion holds no value as their hearts have no kindness and appreciation or respect for others. These people have no integrity. And id rather be physically imperfect than mentally lack compassion for others.

Now go to the mirror and repeat after me

I am beautiful. My stretch marks are sexy ..if I was a girl, I definitely would do me lol

over a year ago

Thanks mate, you have giving me a bit of confidence not to worry so much but I still do but like you said in time I wont.

Yeah the girl thing a sent a pic to a girl and it showed some of them in it and she was disgusted xx

over a year ago

"Thanks mate, you have giving me a bit of confidence not to worry so much but I still do but like you said in time I wont.

Yeah the girl thing a sent a pic to a girl and it showed some of them in it and she was disgusted xx"

No worries man.

Girls say they like confident guys so that kinda puts pressure on us guys to be confident, some guys over do it lol..but I find you just gotta keep it real with yourself and accept who u are as a person inside and out and accept that some people will be into you and some people wont, but never mind what people think at the end of the day who are they to judge you . They dont know you and they prob arent worth knowing anyway if they are going to make such cruel comments..they are what they are and you know your circumstances, and if people can't respect that then they can jog on with

Their small mind..but it all starts with you first mate...only u have the power to overcome how u feeling about ur body and that will shine through once you are at peace with them. You will get there!!

I have a mate at work who has moobs and he just licks his own nipples cos he doesnt give a damn..he can have a laugh about it and makes me laugh...now that's disgusting lol

over a year ago

"As long as its not your arsehole that has stretch marks on it, I wouldnt worry about it bud

Iv got stretch marks and im a fairly slim cunt, but Its all in the mind so it's a case of mind over matter, and perception so best thing to do is accept them as part of you and don't let them stop you having a good time if you can genuinely embrace your imperfections and be comfortable in your own skin then others will find this sexy I believe...took me years to overcome my own insecurities and Im certain I was probably worse than yourself, self esteem wise but when you put it into perspective, there probably not even worth wasting time worrying about!!!!....and people who may judge you for them, their opinion holds no value as their hearts have no kindness and appreciation or respect for others. These people have no integrity. And id rather be physically imperfect than mentally lack compassion for others.

Now go to the mirror and repeat after me

I am beautiful. My stretch marks are sexy ..if I was a girl, I definitely would do me lol

Oh I'd defo do you too...mmmmm this is dee btw....just saying lol xxx

"

over a year ago

No one is perfect I find normal woman more sexy than barbie dolls with fake boobs and spray tans ,,, no one has a perfect body ,,, but then again everyone has a perfect body cause we are all beautiful

over a year ago

I couldn't care less about my imperfections or anyone elses.

Wouldn't be many meets happening if we only met the 'perfect' ones.

....and I've seen some things on here that have disgusted me, but never stretch marks

Post new Message to Thread