FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

What Do You Enjoy Most About Fabswingers?

Jump to newest

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

What Do You Enjoy Most About Fabswingers?

Is it the chance of meeting for sex

or meeting for a big social, making friends?, using the chat rooms, going out of your comfort zone, enabling your fantasies to come true or something else?...

So go on folks, tell us what really floats your boat about fab?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uctifanoWoman
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

Honestly? The people, I’ve met the most amazing folk, sexually and socially. I could say I’ve been lucky in that but I also think that’s down to being careful in whom I’ve met.

By *assy LassieWoman
4 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Some hidden amd not so hidden gems. Gal pals.

Nights out. Oh and a bestie

By *eroLondonMan
4 weeks ago

Mayfair

For me the pinnacle of Fab and my pleasure summit are the Sassy Lassies and the Fuctifanos. Fab would be Drab without them.

By *eaperCussionsMan
4 weeks ago

Coatbridge

I've just stumbled across the forums after a year on this place. Is this where the normal people go to have normal conversations?

Having said that I've had a laugh at some of the posts I've read.

By *ordflash heartMan
4 weeks ago

Motherwell

"I've just stumbled across the forums after a year on this place. Is this where the normal people go to have normal conversations?

Having said that I've had a laugh at some of the posts I've read."

Normal folk are in bed sleeping and cuddling into their teddy bears and sucking their thumbs.

By *eroLondonMan
4 weeks ago

Mayfair

"I've just stumbled across the forums after a year on this place. Is this where the normal people go to have normal conversations?

Having said that I've had a laugh at some of the posts I've read."

Welcøme to the fora, ReaperCussions.

By *eaperCussionsMan
4 weeks ago

Coatbridge

Normal folk are in bed sleeping and cuddling into their teddy bears and sucking their thumbs. "

And dribbling down their cheek of course

By *eaperCussionsMan
4 weeks ago

Coatbridge

Cheers Nero

By *ordflash heartMan
4 weeks ago

Motherwell

Normal folk are in bed sleeping and cuddling into their teddy bears and sucking their thumbs.

And dribbling down their cheek of course"

To right i thought that was just me

By *ordflash heartMan
4 weeks ago

Motherwell

Welcøme to the fora, ReaperCussions. "

If I was into guys i think i would like a Nero you have a way with words the lady’s must be like butter in your hands

By *uctifanoWoman
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"For me the pinnacle of Fab and my pleasure summit are the Sassy Lassies and the Fuctifanos. Fab would be Drab without them."

Likewise, there are some amazing and lovely men like your good self that brighten the Fab day

By *uctifanoWoman
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

If I was into guys i think i would like a Nero you have a way with words the lady’s must be like butter in your hands "

*melted

By *eaperCussionsMan
4 weeks ago

Coatbridge

If I was into guys i think i would like a Nero you have a way with words the lady’s must be like butter in your hands

*melted "

You beat me to it

By *uctifanoWoman
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

*melted

You beat me to it "

Oops

By *ordflash heartMan
4 weeks ago

Motherwell

*melted

You beat me to it

Oops "

Ahhh

By *uctifanoWoman
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

*melted

You beat me to it

Oops

Ahhh "

Did it again

By *eaperCussionsMan
4 weeks ago

Coatbridge

*melted

You beat me to it

Oops

Ahhh

Did it again "

Did he play with your heart!? 1am and quoting Britney Spears. Did someone not say this was the normal side of Fab?

By *ordflash heartMan
4 weeks ago

Motherwell

*melted

You beat me to it

Oops

Ahhh

Did it again "

Your sharp as a tack Fucifano

By *ordflash heartMan
4 weeks ago

Motherwell

*melted

You beat me to it

Oops

Ahhh

Did it again

Did he play with your heart!? 1am and quoting Britney Spears. Did someone not say this was the normal side of Fab?"

Hit me baby one more time Fucifano like her wine.

By *eaperCussionsMan
4 weeks ago

Coatbridge

*melted

You beat me to it

Oops

Ahhh

Did it again

Did he play with your heart!? 1am and quoting Britney Spears. Did someone not say this was the normal side of Fab?

Hit me baby one more time Fucifano like her wine. "

We have a poet in our midst here

By *assy LassieWoman
4 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"For me the pinnacle of Fab and my pleasure summit are the Sassy Lassies and the Fuctifanos. Fab would be Drab without them."

Nero you are one of those not so hidden gems.

By *aldGingerMan
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

Talking nonsense to folk. Having a laugh. Being in a friendly community. I can count on my hands how many DMs I’ve sent and all were to people I’ve interacted with.

I’ve had a couple of accounts before over last few years.

It’s good as a guy to be acutely aware that many others behave like absolute throbbers so expect people to be cautious. But people are generally good.

By *he couple nextdoorCouple
4 weeks ago

grangemouth

I like the form

As sometimes you may think I'm the only person who...

Then see other do similar and it's a relief.

When you meet really nice ppl

And opened our minds

By *iking68Man
4 weeks ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 05/06/24 12:17:05]

By *iking68Man
4 weeks ago

glasgow

I think if you are here just to try an have copious amout of sex then most single guys will be very disappointed..for me I like to read what's going on in the forums make the odd comment...the more you go into the cam rooms you get to slightly know a few folk...but ultimately I think the social side is probably the way to meet first...so I look forward to my first social from this site ...xx

By *macunninglinguistMan
4 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

I just like to come here, type a random word in brackets, and see what happens.

By *ookie69Man
4 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

Mutual

Unaccountable

Sexual

Intimacy

Collaboration

and BANTER

By *rdadjokesMan
4 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Really love Fab for the great friends I have met and who stuck by me through tough times didn't judge me and helped me for making me see sense about things.

I've probably had the best time of my life in the past half year with meeting people, going new places and having fun along the way.

As much as theres not so nice people here is absolutely some fantastic people on here who value me for me and not for what I can provide them.

By *otwifeHusband888Couple
4 weeks ago

Within touching distance

Had the chance to connect with people like us, non judgmental and who are on our wavelength that's been the best part.

By *issy ElliotWoman
4 weeks ago

lanarkshire

Being able to be who I am , unapologetically unashamedly me , I would say without fear of judgement (sadly not the case as judgements rife), but not caring what others think is quite liberating in itself .

By *ordflash heartMan
4 weeks ago

Motherwell

"Being able to be who I am , unapologetically unashamedly me , I would say without fear of judgement (sadly not the case as judgements rife), but not caring what others think is quite liberating in itself ."

Thought this was a new fabber until I checked profile, where’s the sexy secretary photo you added recently? The one you wearing glasses ?

By *ordflash heartMan
4 weeks ago

Motherwell

Watching the daily video updates, chatting to like minded horny fuckers. Escaping normal daily life.

By *uctifanoWoman
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

*melted

You beat me to it

Oops

Ahhh

Did it again

Your sharp as a tack Fucifano "

We’ll thank you kind sir

By *uctifanoWoman
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I just like to come here, type a random word in brackets, and see what happens. "

*random word* … awaits

By *uctifanoWoman
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Really love Fab for the great friends I have met and who stuck by me through tough times didn't judge me and helped me for making me see sense about things.

I've probably had the best time of my life in the past half year with meeting people, going new places and having fun along the way.

As much as theres not so nice people here is absolutely some fantastic people on here who value me for me and not for what I can provide them."

That’s so lovely!!! Happy fabbing

Post new Message to Thread