Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Cuddle sessions

Jump to newest

By *ussieman74 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Musselburgh

Is any women interested in cuddle sessions? Nothing sexual involved just lying and cuddling. Can be clothed or naked that would be between the 2 people. Is this something others are interested in?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ussieman74 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Musselburgh

Shame I thought more people would like this

By *rtmunkiMan
2 weeks ago

Glasgow southside

You'll probably find that plenty of guys would also love this. As

a single straight guy I can certainly say I'd love a nice cozy snuggle - it's one of the things I miss most from being in a relationship.

But most women - especially on here - wouldn't have too much trouble finding someone they already know for a cuddle when they feel the need, and come here to fill other wants.

Just the way things balance out, unfortunately for us.

By *enAdamsMan
2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Perhaps a new approach would be ‘pussy licking sessions’? You might generate some more interest…

"You'll probably find that plenty of guys would also love this. As

a single straight guy I can certainly say I'd love a nice cozy snuggle - it's one of the things I miss most from being in a relationship.

But most women - especially on here - wouldn't have too much trouble finding someone they already know for a cuddle when they feel the need, and come here to fill other wants.

Just the way things balance out, unfortunately for us."

By *ookie69Man
2 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"Is any women interested in cuddle sessions? Nothing sexual involved just lying and cuddling. Can be clothed or naked that would be between the 2 people. Is this something others are interested in?"

Hi

I’ve just read your profile boss.

I just wanted to wish you the very best of luck in what you seek.

I hope someone who reads your post reaches out and have the same similar interest as you.

All credit to you for coming to the Forum with it.

By *ittyScritchesWoman
2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Is any women interested in cuddle sessions? Nothing sexual involved just lying and cuddling. Can be clothed or naked that would be between the 2 people. Is this something others are interested in?"

If it's non-sexual and fully clothed, why is it gender specific?

By *ookie69Man
2 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"Is any women interested in cuddle sessions? Nothing sexual involved just lying and cuddling. Can be clothed or naked that would be between the 2 people. Is this something others are interested in?

If it's non-sexual and fully clothed, why is it gender specific?"

Perhaps, because that’s what he’s looking for, a woman.

The OP has asked, is this something others are interested in.

You’re either interested or not

By *assy LassieWoman
2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Is any women interested in cuddle sessions? Nothing sexual involved just lying and cuddling. Can be clothed or naked that would be between the 2 people. Is this something others are interested in?

If it's non-sexual and fully clothed, why is it gender specific?"

Preferences innit. We all have them

By *iimonMan
2 weeks ago

glasgow

Preferences innit. We all have them "

Because he’s at it and really wants to play with some tits an get someone to tickle his pickle

By *assy LassieWoman
2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Preferences innit. We all have them

Because he’s at it and really wants to play with some tits an get someone to tickle his pickle "

But if it was a woman we would all be shouting preferences. But all men are at it?

Maybe or maybe not but guys get a hard enough time on here without being lambasted at every turn

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

I love a cuddle. As a woman, I usually like the secure and safe feeling I get being wrapped up in a big strong man’s arms.

However the best cuddle I’ve had over the past few years has come from a woman. Theres an art to cuddling it seems.

By *ordflash heartMan
2 weeks ago

Motherwell

You don’t relise how much you miss a cuddle until you start getting them. I like to come up behind a woman and put my arms around her stomach and pull her towards me and have a nibble at her shoulder. Gently kiss her neck and who knows where things go from hear

2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"You don’t relise how much you miss a cuddle until you start getting them. I like to come up behind a woman and put my arms around her stomach and pull her towards me and have a nibble at her shoulder. Gently kiss her neck and who knows where things go from hear "

That’s not a cuddle, that’s the start of foreplay!

By *ookie69Man
2 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"You don’t relise how much you miss a cuddle until you start getting them. I like to come up behind a woman and put my arms around her stomach and pull her towards me and have a nibble at her shoulder. Gently kiss her neck and who knows where things go from hear "

Yeah, that would be your preference.

That’s not what the OP is asking for.

By *ookie69Man
2 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"I love a cuddle. As a woman, I usually like the secure and safe feeling I get being wrapped up in a big strong man’s arms.

However the best cuddle I’ve had over the past few years has come from a woman. Theres an art to cuddling it seems. "

Woman know how to nurture better.

Men love their Mammy.

Just my opinion.

By *trawberry lacesWoman
2 weeks ago

angus

I miss snuggles

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
2 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"You don’t relise how much you miss a cuddle until you start getting them. I like to come up behind a woman and put my arms around her stomach and pull her towards me and have a nibble at her shoulder. Gently kiss her neck and who knows where things go from hear

That’s not a cuddle, that’s the start of foreplay! "

Unless it's post sex! I have a lovely cuddle the other day as we lay there all sweaty.

I definitely can't do them pre sex. That's just me looking for sex!

By *ookie69Man
2 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

I have an issue with cuddles,

Most times I get really embarrassed.

By *ildblonde69Woman
2 weeks ago

south west

I love cuddles anytime day or night

By *atex and KinkCouple
2 weeks ago

Download Festival

Mrs and I cuddle everyday when I get home. Its like a reaffirming of connection and a safe space to let the stresses of the world release and fall away for both of us.

By *ordflash heartMan
2 weeks ago

Motherwell

"You don’t relise how much you miss a cuddle until you start getting them. I like to come up behind a woman and put my arms around her stomach and pull her towards me and have a nibble at her shoulder. Gently kiss her neck and who knows where things go from hear

That’s not a cuddle, that’s the start of foreplay! "

If this happens in the bedroom yes could be start of foreplay or if I do this in the kitchen I could ask when my dinner is ready

By *labamaroxWoman
2 weeks ago

Montrose

I love cuddles! A cuddle session without the expectation of anything more would be comforting and relaxing

2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

That’s not a cuddle, that’s the start of foreplay!

If this happens in the bedroom yes could be start of foreplay or if I do this in the kitchen I could ask when my dinner is ready "

You could be told to make your own

By *assy LassieWoman
2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"I love a cuddle. As a woman, I usually like the secure and safe feeling I get being wrapped up in a big strong man’s arms.

However the best cuddle I’ve had over the past few years has come from a woman. Theres an art to cuddling it seems. "

Aye I'm good at it

By *uckyoutooWoman
2 weeks ago

Selby ish

Not true. The reality is most women would feel more comfortable asking for a fuck than a hug.. a hug requires intimacy and leaves a perso n vulnerable...

By *uptae SinghMan
2 weeks ago

glasgow

"Not true. The reality is most women would feel more comfortable asking for a fuck than a hug.. a hug requires intimacy and leaves a perso n vulnerable..."

Any chance of ma hole then?

By *uknfukCouple
2 weeks ago

Inverness

On the list after pussy licking with nothing in return, massage with nothing in return and free photography with nothing in return.

By *rtmunkiMan
2 weeks ago

Glasgow southside

"Not true. The reality is most women would feel more comfortable asking for a fuck than a hug.. a hug requires intimacy and leaves a perso n vulnerable..."

Aye, fair point actually. If you're looking for a fuck that's fair enough, but if you only want to cuddle you have to be able to trust that a cuddle's all you'll get.

Post new Message to Thread