Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Verifications

Jump to newest

By *orweigie OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Ay

As this site is a “sex” site,

Why are people so put off by the amount of verifications people have? It bewilders me. We all do it, it shouldn’t make you less desirable as an individual,

based on the amount of people you’ve met from a website of which the people who are disgusted at you are also using just does not make sense to me ( if that makes sense)

What are your thoughts on this ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orweigie OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Ay

PS I’m aware it’s a swinging site don’t be condescending and saying “it’s not a sex site”

By (user no longer on site)
17 weeks ago

This question seems to come up often, people’s preferences and you can’t change how they feel about this.

By *eiaorganaWoman
17 weeks ago

Dundee

If I saw someone who had been on a relatively short period of time who had a ton of play verifications it would put me off a bit, I would infer that perhaps they are not particularly fussy about who they meet and I have no interest in being treated like a cum dump.

I pay no attention to webcam veris as they are pointless.

There are also some people who just look at the number of veris someone has and doesn't read them, so someone who perhaps hosts socials could be unfairly judged by the number of veris that they have on show.

People will always judge, and you can't please everyone. Just do you and let other people get on with how they do things.

By *assy LassieWoman
17 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"If I saw someone who had been on a relatively short period of time who had a ton of play verifications it would put me off a bit, I would infer that perhaps they are not particularly fussy about who they meet and I have no interest in being treated like a cum dump.

I pay no attention to webcam veris as they are pointless.

There are also some people who just look at the number of veris someone has and doesn't read them, so someone who perhaps hosts socials could be unfairly judged by the number of veris that they have on show.

People will always judge, and you can't please everyone. Just do you and let other people get on with how they do things."

Spot on as always!

Post new Message to Thread