Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

The horn is real - I am eager for your warm wet flesh

Jump to newest

By *reebird500 OP   Man
16 weeks ago

Hamilton

440am Extremely horny ...need to finish paperwork.

But sending you some unadulterated filth.

I would bow down to you lick you from your head to your toe and worship your body like a goddess!

All women's bodies should be served as they are our queens and we are your humble servants.

After kissing you all over (not your pussy or ass) (yet)(thats later) I would give you an all over body massage with my naked body and baby oil... just recently shaved downstairs in the photo attached - I would have your eyes rolling in the back of your head begging me to fuck you but still I resist my penis aching for your pussy but deny you again again again. You blindfolded lying naked on your back, smell my precum my cock brushes passed your mouth ever so lightly you try to put it in your wet lips- I, struggling deny you again, you beg me - I still say no... just as well you are tied to the four poster bed... your wrists and ankles now red with writhing you are begging and screaming at me touch me touch me!

I resists one last time... it has fealt like 30 minutes for me - I slowly mount you 69 - and dip my penis teasingly toward your lips - still blindfolded I ease my hardness in your mouth, it fits all seven inches - you gag and and take it all. I circle your warmth between your legs with my tongue rampant flashing in out and around devouring an ice cream on very hot day I lick you like youve never been licked before- release me you say release me - at your command and you pounce up push me on my back and ease your way reverse cowgirl on to my eager penis.... bareback of course I last only two minutes with the anticipation and climax inside you I shudder for a minute electrical pulses shooting through my body into yours - hot warm cum oozes deep in your body and it triggers you to cum again and again in waves of ecstasy - your eyes rolling to the heavens you twist in delight.... as I fuck you again and again climaxing 3 times in an hour.

We collapse on the bed laughing, exhausted, fucked and truly ecstatic for a brief moment in time.

After chatting for half an hour we start again doggystyle, I slide wet fingers inside your bum you push away but I pull you near still penetrating you slowly now full length - you push back I push forward until we are getting faster again and come to climax yet again.

I'm tired now

Ciao

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uctifanoWoman
16 weeks ago

Glasgow

“I'm tired now

Ciao”

Nae wunner!!

By *reebird500 OP   Man
16 weeks ago

Hamilton

1120am still have a raging erection!

By (user no longer on site)
16 weeks ago

At least your post wasn’t the usual stuff on fab, was a long read well I sort of brushed over the last few chapters good man and not a moan in sight

By *reebird500 OP   Man
16 weeks ago

Hamilton

Thank you

16 weeks ago

"“I'm tired now

Ciao”

Nae wunner!! "

I thought this would be right up your street do you not sit about most of the day and read novels

By *ookie69Man
16 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"440am Extremely horny ...need to finish paperwork.

I would bow down to you lick you from your head to your toe and worship your body like a goddess!

All women's bodies should be served as they are our queens and we are your humble servants.

After kissing you all over (not your pussy or ass) (yet)(thats later) I would give you an all over body massage with my naked body and baby oil... just recently shaved downstairs in the photo attached - I would have your eyes rolling in the back of your head begging me to fuck you but still I resist my penis aching for your pussy but deny you again again again. You blindfolded lying naked on your back, smell my precum my cock brushes passed your mouth ever so lightly you try to put it in your wet lips- I, struggling deny you again, you beg me - I still say no... just as well you are tied to the four poster bed... your wrists and ankles now red with writhing you are begging and screaming at me touch me touch me!

I resists one last time... it has fealt like 30 minutes for me - I slowly mount you 69 - and dip my penis teasingly toward your lips - still blindfolded I ease my hardness in your mouth, it fits all seven inches - you gag and and take it all. I circle your warmth between your legs with my tongue rampant flashing in out and around devouring an ice cream on very hot day I lick you like youve never been licked before- release me you say release me - at your command and you pounce up push me on my back and ease your way reverse cowgirl on to my eager penis.... bareback of course I last only two minutes with the anticipation and climax inside you I shudder for a minute electrical pulses shooting through my body into yours - hot warm cum oozes deep in your body and it triggers you to cum again and again in waves of ecstasy - your eyes rolling to the heavens you twist in delight.... as I fuck you again and again climaxing 3 times in an hour.

We collapse on the bed laughing, exhausted, fucked and truly ecstatic for a brief moment in time.

After chatting for half an hour we start again doggystyle, I slide wet fingers inside your bum you push away but I pull you near still penetrating you slowly now full length - you push back I push forward until we are getting faster again and come to climax yet again.

I'm tired now

Ciao"

When ya collapsed on the bed and chatted for half an hour, did ya go to Greggs for a couple a steak bakes or did ya skip breakfast?

By *uctifanoWoman
16 weeks ago

Glasgow

"“I'm tired now

Ciao”

Nae wunner!!

I thought this would be right up your street do you not sit about most of the day and read novels "

Aye classy wans like the Dandy summer annual

By *ookie69Man
16 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"“I'm tired now

Ciao”

Nae wunner!!

I thought this would be right up your street do you not sit about most of the day and read novels

Aye classy wans like the Dandy summer annual "

Mills and Boon?

By *uctifanoWoman
16 weeks ago

Glasgow

"“I'm tired now

Ciao”

Nae wunner!!

Mills and Boon?"

Can’t afford my bodice to be busted… too dangerous for innocent bystanders

By *ittyScritchesWoman
16 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"A week later there's a strange burning sensation and my once glorious peen is dotted with an unusual array of burgeoning welts. I have not let this interfere with my sex life, but tentatively consider the need for medical intervention as it's irritating at work, and since there's a distinct possibility I may be subject to a paternity suit in the near future with 18 years of corresponding child support payments I can't afford to lose my job.

The End."

By *uctifanoWoman
16 weeks ago

Glasgow

""A week later there's a strange burning sensation and my once glorious peen is dotted with an unusual array of burgeoning welts. I have not let this interfere with my sex life, but tentatively consider the need for medical intervention as it's irritating at work, and since there's a distinct possibility I may be subject to a paternity suit in the near future with 18 years of corresponding child support payments I can't afford to lose my job.

The End.""

Awww a not so happy ending

By *reebird500 OP   Man
16 weeks ago

Hamilton

[Removed by poster at 29/05/24 13:13:30]

16 weeks ago

"“I'm tired now

Ciao”

Nae wunner!!

Mills and Boon?

Can’t afford my bodice to be busted… too dangerous for innocent bystanders "

Wtf does that mean you and your big word

By *uctifanoWoman
16 weeks ago

Glasgow

"“I'm tired now

Ciao”

Nae wunner!!

Mills and Boon?

Wtf does that mean you and your big word "

Mills & Boon novels were known as “bodice busters” rubbish romantic fiction that had busty breathless females half heartedly beating the chests of their hero a la Scarlett O’Hara/Rhett Butler style. If ye ask me who they are I’ll smack ye with ma riding crop a la another cheap romantic novelist style (Jilly Cooper)

By *ookie69Man
16 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"“I'm tired now

Ciao”

Nae wunner!!

Mills and Boon?

Mills & Boon novels were known as “bodice busters” rubbish romantic fiction that had busty breathless females half heartedly beating the chests of their hero a la Scarlett O’Hara/Rhett Butler style. If ye ask me who they are I’ll smack ye with ma riding crop a la another cheap romantic novelist style (Jilly Cooper)

"

I’m a rubbish romantic that likes big breasted females

By *uctifanoWoman
16 weeks ago

Glasgow

"“I'm tired now

Ciao”

Nae wunner!!

Mills and Boon?

I’m a rubbish romantic that likes big breasted females "

Are you Mills or Boon

16 weeks ago

"“I'm tired now

Ciao”

Nae wunner!!

Mills and Boon?

"

Ah I get you know, yes I have heard of them. I don’t think I would so no to a lashing with your riding crop as long as you let me fondle your beautiful bouncing bristols

By *uctifanoWoman
16 weeks ago

Glasgow

"“I'm tired now

Ciao”

Nae wunner!!

Mills and Boon?

Ah I get you know, yes I have heard of them. I don’t think I would so no to a lashing with your riding crop as long as you let me fondle your beautiful bouncing bristols "

*Beats flashes chest weakly* “no,no I couldn’t possibly” in breathless gasps

16 weeks ago

"“I'm tired now

Ciao”

Nae wunner!!

Mills and Boon?

Ah I get you know, yes I have heard of them. I don’t think I would so no to a lashing with your riding crop as long as you let me fondle your beautiful bouncing bristols

*Beats flashes chest weakly* “no,no I couldn’t possibly” in breathless gasps "

Lmao

By *assy LassieWoman
16 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

I'm tired now

Ciao"

What a load a pish! Who tells guys this gets them interested womens knickers

By *agnar73Man
16 weeks ago

Glasgow

I'm tired now

Ciao

What a load a pish! Who tells guys this gets them interested womens knickers "

Not a fan then?

16 weeks ago

I'm tired now

Ciao

Not a fan then?"

Woman love this stuff

By *ookie69Man
16 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

I'm tired now

Ciao

A packet of Maynard’s Wine Gums does the same thing

By *agnar73Man
16 weeks ago

Glasgow

I'm tired now

Ciao

Not a fan then?

Woman love this stuff "

By *assy LassieWoman
16 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

I'm tired now

Ciao

Not a fan then?

Woman love this stuff "

Keep telling yersel that. You'll have a dusty cock sonne than you hoped

16 weeks ago

I'm tired now

Ciao

Not a fan then?

Woman love this stuff

Keep telling yersel that. You'll have a dusty cock sonne than you hoped "

Lmao it’s already dusty so I don’t need to worry

By *aldGingerMan
16 weeks ago

Glasgow

"

As an almost 20 year old my pal revealed his favourite part of a scudbook was the “women’s stories”

Felt bad breaking it to him that it almost certainly wasn’t Mandy, 23, Bognor Regis writing after her photoshoot in Fiesta…

Post new Message to Thread