Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

What's wrong with you women?

Jump to newest

By *laveforcouplewomen OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Why do women write "dick pic=block" and only naked photos in their profiles lol. Do you ladies have something wrong with your head? Second thing, you say "message only with a photo of your face, I will return the favor" you send a message with a photo, politely, and boom, the message is deleted lol.

Can any of you ladies who have something similar written in your profile explain it to me?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *aM 689Man
5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

I assume it gets deleted because it's one message in 100, doesnt interest them or there are 98 better looking guys out there .. to be fair it is up to them to chose and not get upset about it. You can only be polite & respectful and if it gets deleted it gets deleted. Move on an maybe someone else will appreciate it.

As for dick pic's, you wouldnt flash your dick in a pub or online dating site so why is it ok here ?

Theres nothing wrong with the women on here ..

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Glasgow

As for dick pic's, you wouldnt flash your dick in a pub or online dating site so why is it ok here

Read what I wrote again lol

Reply privately

By *eiaorganaWoman
5 weeks ago

Dundee

"Why do women write "dick pic=block" and only naked photos in their profiles lol. Do you ladies have something wrong with your head? Second thing, you say "message only with a photo of your face, I will return the favor" you send a message with a photo, politely, and boom, the message is deleted lol.

Can any of you ladies who have something similar written in your profile explain it to me?"

I don't say a face pic should be attached to a message, I say it's preferable as it saves a lot of time chatting to someone only to find out later that you aren't attracted. If they have sent a decent message I will reply saying no thanks, but if they haven't or their profile is woeful, I will just delete.

Regarding dick pics, they usually are attached to a 'hey' or 'free now' message, both of which shows they haven't read my profile which clearly states those types of messages will be ignored. If I want to see their dick I will ask - it's not the dick I'm interested in but the person it's attached to.

Reply privately

By *assy LassieWoman
5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Just choose not to engage with profiles that demand something you are not willing to comply with. Just means you're not compatible. It's a good filter

Reply privately

By *eiaorganaWoman
5 weeks ago

Dundee

"Just choose not to engage with profiles that demand something you are not willing to comply with. Just means you're not compatible. It's a good filter"

And also this.

Reply privately

By *hogun300Man
5 weeks ago

Dundee

"Why do women write "dick pic=block" and only naked photos in their profiles lol. Do you ladies have something wrong with your head? Second thing, you say "message only with a photo of your face, I will return the favor" you send a message with a photo, politely, and boom, the message is deleted lol.

Can any of you ladies who have something similar written in your profile explain it to me?"

You are showing your fab inexperience. You have literally been on 2 mins. You have a lot to learn and this post really won't help. It's up to everybody what they put on their profile, but if all it is is dick pics then not doing self any favours, and if sending them unsolicited then that is generally a big no no too. People can choose to look at them or not on profiles so that's the difference. Also if they delete or don't reply to messages after face pic it clearly means they not interested and it's time to move on. Happens to everyone. And i don't think it's because women have something wrong with theirs heads either

Reply privately

By *assy LassieWoman
5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Can any of you ladies who have something similar written in your profile explain it to me?

You are showing your fab inexperience. You have literally been on 2 mins. You have a lot to learn and this post really won't help. It's up to everybody what they put on their profile, but if all it is is dick pics then not doing self any favours, and if sending them unsolicited then that is generally a big no no too. People can choose to look at them or not on profiles so that's the difference. Also if they delete or don't reply to messages after face pic it clearly means they not interested and it's time to move on. Happens to everyone. And i don't think it's because women have something wrong with theirs heads either "

Well said

Reply privately

By *eroLondonMan
5 weeks ago

Mayfair

Needlessly chastising women on here isn't going to do your Fab persona any good, OP.

Women can exercise their prerogative when it comes to managing their own profiles, preferences and expectations. If those qualities don't align with you just ignore them and focus on those who can satisfy your criteria.

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Another one who pretends to be smart and didn't understand anything of what I wrote lol. Maybe read it again, only this time slowly so that you understand what I wrote. Bye lol

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Glasgow

I see that people nowadays have problems with reading comprehension, I put it in quotation marks on purpose to emphasize it, and people still write nonsense lol

Reply privately

By *oberto7Man
5 weeks ago

Greenock

As I said before in here ! Dick pics =block While showing their Gash with allsorts up it lol and not forgetting the veris 6 meets in 10 days The wonderful world of fab. Ruled by the ladies

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Glasgow

As I said before in here ! Dick pics =block While showing their Gash with allsorts up it lol and not forgetting the veris 6 meets in 10 days The wonderful world of fab. Ruled by the ladies

I see that you also have problems understanding the written text, but what can I do lol

Reply privately

By *ife NinjaMan
5 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Don't sweat the small stuff. They don't fancy you. Move on. Life's too short

Reply privately

By *ot - CoupleCouple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Op, what's your problem?

Profiles are personal like yours is. If you were to send us a message, you'd be ignored because of your 3 "dick" photos. If some woman have only photos of their pussy and they say no dick pics let them. It's THEIR profile they can do what THEY want like you can do what you want on your profile. Take it from us, we've been on fab from almost the start and coming on the forum ranting about profiles wont help you getting a meet, infact it will put a lot of people of you. People have been answering your question explaining how it works, but all you say is "read my message again" There's a lot of good advice on the forums.

We hope you find better luck in the future

Reply privately

By *elpieandSelkieCouple
5 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Christ, this post reeks of entitlement.

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Glasgow

If some woman have only photos of their pussy and they say no dick pics let them. It's THEIR profile they can do what THEY want.....

Ok, so following your way of thinking, a woman can even have only pussy photos, and I only have 3 nude photos and that immediately disqualifies me? But since it's a "woman" she's allowed, but then I'm weird lol. And so I write "read it again..." because the people replying didn't understand anything, it's strange that in private messages many people write that I'm right

Reply privately

By *aM 689Man
5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

So .. we've all read it, all came to the same conclusion and yet we all "can't understand written text" ?

Just to be clear, i took it as disrespectful and that you feel you have some sense of entitlement and that "whats wrong with you women" is because they don't reply to you.

Its not a good look buddy and i'd assume really isn't going to help you get a reply ..

Reply privately

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman
5 weeks ago

Renfrewshire

So have you ever thought maybe they don't like your profile?

Could be name/ what you're looking for?

Have you messaged women because you liked their gash ? To met with deleted messages because you have sent cock pics?

Reply privately

By *oberto7Man
5 weeks ago

Greenock

"If some woman have only photos of their pussy and they say no dick pics let them. It's THEIR profile they can do what THEY want.....

Ok, so following your way of thinking, a woman can even have only pussy photos, and I only have 3 nude photos and that immediately disqualifies me? But since it's a "woman" she's allowed, but then I'm weird lol. And so I write "read it again..." because the people replying didn't understand anything, it's strange that in private messages many people write that I'm right "

They will reply to you in private agreeing with you ! But won't say it in the forum because they don't want the women to fall out with them lol

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"So .. we've all read it, all came to the same conclusion and yet we all "can't understand written text" ?

Just to be clear, i took it as disrespectful and that you feel you have some sense of entitlement and that "whats wrong with you women" is because they don't reply to you.

Its not a good look buddy and i'd assume really isn't going to help you get a reply .. "

Thanks for your advice, but please don't write anything else because I can't stop laughing lol

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Christ, this post reeks of entitlement. "

Women who are signed up to a sex swinging site, flashing their tits and pussies whilst being offended by the sight of a man's cock lol

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"If some woman have only photos of their pussy and they say no dick pics let them. It's THEIR profile they can do what THEY want.....

Ok, so following your way of thinking, a woman can even have only pussy photos, and I only have 3 nude photos and that immediately disqualifies me? But since it's a "woman" she's allowed, but then I'm weird lol. And so I write "read it again..." because the people replying didn't understand anything, it's strange that in private messages many people write that I'm right They will reply to you in private agreeing with you ! But won't say it in the forum because they don't want the women to fall out with them lol "

I see that you at least understood

Reply privately

By *elpieandSelkieCouple
5 weeks ago

Aberdeen

This isn't the contradiction you think it is. The vast majority of women don't give a shit about dick pics, especially if that's all someone has to offer them.

Do you also chastise people for going into a pub and not drinking?

Reply privately

By *aM 689Man
5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"So .. we've all read it, all came to the same conclusion and yet we all "can't understand written text" ?

Its not a good look buddy and i'd assume really isn't going to help you get a reply ..

Thanks for your advice, but please don't write anything else because I can't stop laughing lol"

Haha ok .. theres clearly something wrong with the women on here because they dont reply to your whitty, polite, well thought out messages. How dare they

Reply privately

By *corpioboyMan
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

You’re not exactly endearing yourself to the women on here OP. Maybe a little less arrogance and a bit more respect to the ladies and you might have more success. Treat others how you’d like to be treated.

Reply privately

By *xybumWoman
5 weeks ago

East Kilbride

"I assume it gets deleted because it's one message in 100, doesnt interest them or there are 98 better looking guys out there .. to be fair it is up to them to chose and not get upset about it. You can only be polite & respectful and if it gets deleted it gets deleted. Move on an maybe someone else will appreciate it.

As for dick pic's, you wouldnt flash your dick in a pub or online dating site so why is it ok here ?

Theres nothing wrong with the women on here .. "

This

Reply privately

By *ensualPleasurerMan
5 weeks ago

glasgow

I really don't know how to reply to this post

Is this a serious post? You do know you DONT need to send a face picture first? I never do and I've had a few good meets on here. Clearly something you're doing wrong. I never slap a Cock pic into the message either. That's for when she really wants to see after we've chatted.

Also this is a site where we're free to speak to whomever we want. If someone has a picture of their intimate bits on their profile BUT it says don't send a cock pic then that's your fault for disregarding their request and sending one.

Reply privately

By *assy69Man
5 weeks ago

West Sussex and Powys

Well OP, I’ve read and, at requested re read your post. Frankly I cannot see that you’ve got off to a good start here, Fab is a place where respect and understanding engenders respect and understanding. People are not here to put you down, shun you, embarrass you etc etc. we all have a genuine desire to get along, despite our differing opinions and approaches, and wish to have a good time as a community. Perhaps take some time to read through some of the forums, you will find plenty of great advice here. And please, don’t insult anyone else’s intelligence by telling them they can’t understand the written word and re read your post, all you are doing is digging your own hole deeper. I really do wish you well and hope that you find your way here. This is the Stumeister done for the day. Over and out

Reply privately

By *tirling DarkCouple
5 weeks ago

Stirling

Op, you've found a great way to alienate people on Fab and all within two weeks. All you had to do was ignore people, block them even but instead you choose to post on an open forum.

Reply privately

By *opeyXWoman
5 weeks ago

Dun Dee

I don't have something similar written but it isn't exactly rocket science.

People saying no dick photos = blocks basically means no unsolicited dick photos to be sent to them in a message.

People saying message with a face photo and I'll return and then deleting clearly don't fancy you.

Lastly anyone can have what they like on there profile if you don't like it move on to the next profile.

Reply privately

By *ookie69Man
5 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

Popcorn anyone????

Reply privately

By *lassy_MFM_coupleCouple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Popcorn anyone????"

Yup!

Reply privately

By *ookie69Man
5 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"Popcorn anyone????

Yup! "

Cmere you

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"You’re not exactly endearing yourself to the women on here OP. Maybe a little less arrogance and a bit more respect to the ladies and you might have more success. Treat others how you’d like to be treated. "

And how do you know that I'm arrogant and don't respect women in the messages? Don't write nonsense if you don't know what you're talking about

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Well OP, I’ve read and, at requested re read your post. Frankly I cannot see that you’ve got off to a good start here, Fab is a place where respect and understanding engenders respect and understanding. People are not here to put you down, shun you, embarrass you etc etc. we all have a genuine desire to get along, despite our differing opinions and approaches, and wish to have a good time as a community. Perhaps take some time to read through some of the forums, you will find plenty of great advice here. And please, don’t insult anyone else’s intelligence by telling them they can’t understand the written word and re read your post, all you are doing is digging your own hole deeper. I really do wish you well and hope that you find your way here. This is the Stumeister done for the day. Over and out "

You didn't understand anything either lol

Reply privately

By *assy69Man
5 weeks ago

West Sussex and Powys

And there we have it it seems to me that your inability to take things on board and just suggest we are all somewhat dim will do you no favours at all, good luck

Reply privately

By *ueen CatWoman
5 weeks ago

fife

I'm sure everyone knows your talking about the hypocrisy but you can't expect that title not to ruffle a few feathers and you knew this. Attention seeking at it's finest

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I'm sure everyone knows your talking about the hypocrisy but you can't expect that title not to ruffle a few feathers and you knew this. Attention seeking at it's finest"

As you can see, not everyone understood what I was writing about lol

Reply privately

By *oberto7Man
5 weeks ago

Greenock

There's a few cocks on here pmsl !

Reply privately

By *hogun300Man
5 weeks ago

Dundee

I don't have something similar written but it isn't exactly rocket science.

People saying no dick photos = blocks basically means no unsolicited dick photos to be sent to them in a message.

People saying message with a face photo and I'll return and then deleting clearly don't fancy you.

Lastly anyone can have what they like on there profile if you don't like it move on to the next profile.

"

Which is what I tried to explain to him, though unfortunately I'd forgotten my crayons.

Reply privately

By *hogun300Man
5 weeks ago

Dundee

Definitely a couple of woe is me, hard done by guys on here. Stop blaming others for you failing

Reply privately

By *tirling DarkCouple
5 weeks ago

Stirling

"I'm sure everyone knows your talking about the hypocrisy but you can't expect that title not to ruffle a few feathers and you knew this. Attention seeking at it's finest"

Almost comes across as a teenager rather than a man. Everyone else is wrong but him, with his two weeks on the site.

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Definitely a couple of woe is me, hard done by guys on here. Stop blaming others for you failing "

Are you a woman to reply? The question was for the ladies, not you lol

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I'm sure everyone knows your talking about the hypocrisy but you can't expect that title not to ruffle a few feathers and you knew this. Attention seeking at it's finest

Almost comes across as a teenager rather than a man. Everyone else is wrong but him, with his two weeks on the site."

How do you know this is my first time here? lol

Reply privately

By *ugh_jardonMan
5 weeks ago

Larkhall

Just here munching popcorn

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Just here munching popcorn "

Well, if you don't have anything smart to say, it's better to stay silent and eat popcorn lol

Reply privately

By *isstucWoman
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

If you read further back in the posts you will see " what gives you the ick "

It's unlikely that you've opened your mail box too 100's of penis's and after a while you become desensitized - plus in the nicest way - physical attraction is a hell of a lot more to do how the person looks ? Some people like tattoos , some people like legs ? Variety is the spice of life and if it's not working for you ?maybe change it up ?? ....

Reply privately

By *nubis282Man
5 weeks ago

Hamilton

"I'm sure everyone knows your talking about the hypocrisy but you can't expect that title not to ruffle a few feathers and you knew this. Attention seeking at it's finest

Almost comes across as a teenager rather than a man. Everyone else is wrong but him, with his two weeks on the site.

How do you know this is my first time here? lol"

Are you trying to alienate the women on the site further by keeping this going? Or are you trying to find other red pill 'real' men who you can hook up with?

Reply privately

By *nubis282Man
5 weeks ago

Hamilton

Also look at what you've been writing here and compare it with what your profile says. It's almost like Jekyl and Hyde.

Here you've put down anyone who has a differing opinion from you and basically told them they are a dimwit, yet on your profile you are looking for a woman to dominate you. Plus you say an important thing is your personal charm.

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Are you trying to alienate the women on the site further by keeping this going? Or are you trying to find other red pill 'real' men who you can hook up with?"

Again, are you a woman? No, so why are you replying if the question wasn't directed at you?

Reply privately

By *nubis282Man
5 weeks ago

Hamilton

Are you trying to alienate the women on the site further by keeping this going? Or are you trying to find other red pill 'real' men who you can hook up with?

Again, are you a woman? No, so why are you replying if the question wasn't directed at you?"

Whether I'm a woman or not, you decided to air your grievance on an open forum where anyone can respond. You now don't get to choose who replies to you. Do you not understand that?

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Again, are you a woman? No, so why are you replying if the question wasn't directed at you?

Whether I'm a woman or not, you decided to air your grievance on an open forum where anyone can respond. You now don't get to choose who replies to you. Do you not understand that?"

Bye pmsl

Reply privately

By *eiaorganaWoman
5 weeks ago

Dundee

Ok, so following your way of thinking, a woman can even have only pussy photos, and I only have 3 nude photos and that immediately disqualifies me? But since it's a "woman" she's allowed, but then I'm weird lol. And so I write "read it again..." because the people replying didn't understand anything, it's strange that in private messages many people write that I'm right "

It's amazing how many men committing fabicide in the forums say they're receiving PMs from people agreeing with them. Sure they are

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Ok, so following your way of thinking, a woman can even have only pussy photos, and I only have 3 nude photos and that immediately disqualifies me? But since it's a "woman" she's allowed, but then I'm weird lol. And so I write "read it again..." because the people replying didn't understand anything, it's strange that in private messages many people write that I'm right

It's amazing how many men committing fabicide in the forums say they're receiving PMs from people agreeing with them. Sure they are "

You'd be surprised lol

Reply privately

By *nubis282Man
5 weeks ago

Hamilton

Whether I'm a woman or not, you decided to air your grievance on an open forum where anyone can respond. You now don't get to choose who replies to you. Do you not understand that?

Bye pmsl"

I guess you don't understand then. Perhaps look into what a public forum is then, might enlighten you a little more.

Reply privately

By *eiaorganaWoman
5 weeks ago

Dundee

It's amazing how many men committing fabicide in the forums say they're receiving PMs from people agreeing with them. Sure they are

You'd be surprised lol "

By lies? Not really.

You imply you've been here before, and yet have clearly learned nothing. You're desperate for attention so toddle off back to Tinder where you belong as this is not the site for you if you can't understand how it works.

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Glasgow

You'd be surprised lol

By lies? Not really.

You imply you've been here before, and yet have clearly learned nothing. You're desperate for attention so toddle off back to Tinder where you belong as this is not the site for you if you can't understand how it works."

Good luck. Bye

Reply privately