Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Meeting/not meeting

Jump to newest

By *amierebel OP   Man
5 weeks ago

nae danger.

So I've cane to realisation that as a single bloke on here that isn't able to accom due to being a full time single dad I'm labelled by many as a cheat my face is literally on my profile atm surely if I'm cheating I ain't going do that. So does any other men get this same treatment if unable to accom or very rarely able to meet never mind attend clubs ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amierebel OP   Man
5 weeks ago

nae danger.

"So I've came to realisation that as a single bloke on here that isn't able to accom due to being a full time single dad I'm labelled by many as a cheat my face is literally on my profile atm surely if I'm cheating I ain't going do that. So does any other men get this same treatment if unable to accom or very rarely able to meet never mind attend clubs ? "

By *agnar73Man
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"So I've cane to realisation that as a single bloke on here that isn't able to accom due to being a full time single dad I'm labelled by many as a cheat my face is literally on my profile atm surely if I'm cheating I ain't going do that. So does any other men get this same treatment if unable to accom or very rarely able to meet never mind attend clubs ? "

Faced same assumption. I’ve given up on messaging.

Try and see if you can go to clubs even daytime things

By *amierebel OP   Man
5 weeks ago

nae danger.

"So I've cane to realisation that as a single bloke on here that isn't able to accom due to being a full time single dad I'm labelled by many as a cheat my face is literally on my profile atm surely if I'm cheating I ain't going do that. So does any other men get this same treatment if unable to accom or very rarely able to meet never mind attend clubs ?

Faced same assumption. I’ve given up on messaging.

Try and see if you can go to clubs even daytime things "

Probably going be my best bet pal. Never been keen on idea of clubs as i just assume it be a bunch of desperate men trying pounce on any skin but aye that and factoring in travel costs as I live in the countryside currently always over think things and be like nah I'd rather spend that cash on the wain.

Cheers for the input but pal I'm happy to at least hear I've not been the only one to be hit with these assumptions.

By *eroLondonMan
5 weeks ago

Mayfair

OP, PM me. I don't wish to divulge on here...

By *amierebel OP   Man
5 weeks ago

nae danger.

"OP, PM me. I don't wish to divulge on here..."

Thanks again Nero mate

By *issy ElliotWoman
5 weeks ago

lanarkshire

i know i'm not a man but i honestly don't get why women are so quick to judge a guy that has don't accommodate on their profile , could be for a multitude of reasons like they have kids who live with them full time or part time , they've been stung before and don't want strangers in their home , they maybe don't want to fill their nosey neighbours mouths with gossip ... while a woman that cant accommodate comes under zero scrutiny x

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
5 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"i know i'm not a man but i honestly don't get why women are so quick to judge a guy that has don't accommodate on their profile , could be for a multitude of reasons like they have kids who live with them full time or part time , they've been stung before and don't want strangers in their home , they maybe don't want to fill their nosey neighbours mouths with gossip ... while a woman that cant accommodate comes under zero scrutiny x"

This ^ well said. If I was in that position I would want to be 120% sure I'm not meeting bunny boilers and clingers.

By *hort Stop 1969Woman
5 weeks ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

"So I've came to realisation that as a single bloke on here that isn't able to accom due to being a full time single dad I'm labelled by many as a cheat my face is literally on my profile atm surely if I'm cheating I ain't going do that. So does any other men get this same treatment if unable to accom or very rarely able to meet never mind attend clubs ? "

You're a regular forum contributor but you have zero in the bio of your profile. Might be worth explaining why you ate unable to accommodate. At least if people accuse you of whatever reason eg cheat, let them know they should have taken time to read your profile....

I've got unable to accommodate and also stated the reason why.. If conversation takes place where arranging to meet, I would always indicate im happy to go halves on a hotel room...

By *amierebel OP   Man
5 weeks ago

nae danger.

"i know i'm not a man but i honestly don't get why women are so quick to judge a guy that has don't accommodate on their profile , could be for a multitude of reasons like they have kids who live with them full time or part time , they've been stung before and don't want strangers in their home , they maybe don't want to fill their nosey neighbours mouths with gossip ... while a woman that cant accommodate comes under zero scrutiny x"

Absolutely spot on with this complete misconception to believe that only females can have bad meet experiences.

By *amierebel OP   Man
5 weeks ago

nae danger.

"So I've came to realisation that as a single bloke on here that isn't able to accom due to being a full time single dad I'm labelled by many as a cheat my face is literally on my profile atm surely if I'm cheating I ain't going do that. So does any other men get this same treatment if unable to accom or very rarely able to meet never mind attend clubs ?

You're a regular forum contributor but you have zero in the bio of your profile. Might be worth explaining why you ate unable to accommodate. At least if people accuse you of whatever reason eg cheat, let them know they should have taken time to read your profile....

I've got unable to accommodate and also stated the reason why.. If conversation takes place where arranging to meet, I would always indicate im happy to go halves on a hotel room... "

Honestly having a problem updating my profile bio at the moment keep getting a 404 error gutted as I actually wrote a decent (in my own opinion) paragraph explaining It without going into to much details.

But you're correct though and the bio will be updated as soon as I can hopefully it can give a little bit an insight as to why I can't or rather why I won't.

By *ucka39Man
5 weeks ago

Newcastle

Having a face photo doesn't justify anything, but being a single dad isn't going to go against you either. Plenty of single mothers...

By *amierebel OP   Man
5 weeks ago

nae danger.

"Having a face photo doesn't justify anything, but being a single dad isn't going to go against you either. Plenty of single mothers... "

I guess my way of thinking was that a cheat is hardly going put their face out their to be outed.

I do know the latter isn't the case however hence the post. I think most people are more used to single mothers where a dad isn't involved it's definitely less common the other way around

By *ordflash heartMan
5 weeks ago

Motherwell

"So I've cane to realisation that as a single bloke on here that isn't able to accom due to being a full time single dad I'm labelled by many as a cheat my face is literally on my profile atm surely if I'm cheating I ain't going do that. So does any other men get this same treatment if unable to accom or very rarely able to meet never mind attend clubs ? "

I’m in a similar situation single dad, week days and some random other times. Just need to work around this. If your ever stuck and fancy going to club during weekday I could take you, just busy with other things outside Fab just now. Cheers

By *amierebel OP   Man
5 weeks ago

nae danger.

"So I've cane to realisation that as a single bloke on here that isn't able to accom due to being a full time single dad I'm labelled by many as a cheat my face is literally on my profile atm surely if I'm cheating I ain't going do that. So does any other men get this same treatment if unable to accom or very rarely able to meet never mind attend clubs ?

I’m in a similar situation single dad, week days and some random other times. Just need to work around this. If your ever stuck and fancy going to club during weekday I could take you, just busy with other things outside Fab just now. Cheers "

It's the arranging of a babysitter that's the only workaround for myself personally. Honestly thanks for the offer though chap

By *he couple nextdoorCouple
5 weeks ago

grangemouth

Meeting

We often have kids so it's usually weekend late

Also giving address out is always a worry

Also local is it to risky etc

Then figure who's genuine

We have got ready and had no show

After face pics and address given

Make us cautious

By *idden Gem69Woman
5 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"Having a face photo doesn't justify anything, but being a single dad isn't going to go against you either. Plenty of single mothers...

I guess my way of thinking was that a cheat is hardly going put their face out their to be outed.

I do know the latter isn't the case however hence the post. I think most people are more used to single mothers where a dad isn't involved it's definitely less common the other way around "

Ive spoken to loads of guys who have face pics on public that are here without their partners consent

By *xybumWoman
5 weeks ago

East Kilbride

As already said, there are loads of brazen cheats that put their faces all over their profiles. Men also lie a lot in my experience, sorry it is just the way it is on here

By *eroLondonMan
5 weeks ago

Mayfair

"...Might be worth explaining why you are unable to accommodate. At least if people accuse you of whatever reason eg cheat, let them know they should have taken time to read your profile...."

The OP really shouldn't have to do this but, yes, I agree. It wouldn't hurt.

By *eroLondonMan
5 weeks ago

Mayfair

"As already said, there are loads of brazen cheats that put their faces all over their profiles. Men also lie a lot in my experience, sorry it is just the way it is on here "

The plethora of women who also lie on here 'beggars belief'. It's next level subterfuge.

By *ookie69Man
5 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"i know i'm not a man but i honestly don't get why women are so quick to judge a guy that has don't accommodate on their profile , could be for a multitude of reasons like they have kids who live with them full time or part time , they've been stung before and don't want strangers in their home , they maybe don't want to fill their nosey neighbours mouths with gossip ... while a woman that cant accommodate comes under zero scrutiny x

This ^ well said. If I was in that position I would want to be 120% sure I'm not meeting bunny boilers and clingers. "

This and This.

Maybe some guys prefer not to accommodate because they respect their privacy and their are a little to many Martha’s

By *xybumWoman
5 weeks ago

East Kilbride

Wow this turned into a woman bashing thread really quickly… enjoy

By *igsaw93Woman
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Well now this thread will be the reason instead..

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
5 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"Wow this turned into a woman bashing thread really quickly… enjoy "

I think everyone reserves the right to be very careful of who they wish to welcome to their home. Man or woman. Not a bash at all.

By *eroLondonMan
5 weeks ago

Mayfair

How so? Where in this thread is that happening?

By *issy ElliotWoman
5 weeks ago

lanarkshire

There's alot of physco women out there .. I honestly don't see where any bashing has taken place , but why is it OK for men tae be bashed on the forums but heaven forbid a post tilts in their favour it's classed a a woman bashing thread, hypocrisy at its best , place is littered with double standards . It's true though a man says he can't accommodate he's a cheat a woman say she can't accommodate she's cautious and a mum .

By *issy ElliotWoman
5 weeks ago

lanarkshire

"There's alot of physco women out there .. I honestly don't see where any bashing has taken place , but why is it OK for men tae be bashed on the forums but heaven forbid a post tilts in their favour it's classed a a woman bashing thread, hypocrisy at its best , place is littered with double standards . It's true though a man says he can't accommodate he's a cheat a woman say she can't accommodate she's cautious and a mum ."

The scales are heavy weighed against the men of fab which is a shame because everyone has the right to meet who when where and whichever way they want , just men seem to be always on the back foot with alot of women on here jumping to assumptions . I understand this won't be well recieved but it's the way I see it

By *ew couple4youCouple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

You said men cheat and lie on here but when it’s said about woman it’s classed as “Woman Bashing”

By *ookie69Man
5 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"There's alot of physco women out there .. I honestly don't see where any bashing has taken place , but why is it OK for men tae be bashed on the forums but heaven forbid a post tilts in their favour it's classed a a woman bashing thread, hypocrisy at its best , place is littered with double standards . It's true though a man says he can't accommodate he's a cheat a woman say she can't accommodate she's cautious and a mum ."

Well said wee ride x

By *issy ElliotWoman
5 weeks ago

lanarkshire

"There's alot of physco women out there .. I honestly don't see where any bashing has taken place , but why is it OK for men tae be bashed on the forums but heaven forbid a post tilts in their favour it's classed a a woman bashing thread, hypocrisy at its best , place is littered with double standards . It's true though a man says he can't accommodate he's a cheat a woman say she can't accommodate she's cautious and a mum .

Well said wee ride x "

Does ma diddies right in the levels of hypocrisy on this site x

By *xybumWoman
5 weeks ago

East Kilbride

"There's alot of physco women out there .. I honestly don't see where any bashing has taken place , but why is it OK for men tae be bashed on the forums but heaven forbid a post tilts in their favour it's classed a a woman bashing thread, hypocrisy at its best , place is littered with double standards . It's true though a man says he can't accommodate he's a cheat a woman say she can't accommodate she's cautious and a mum .

Well said wee ride x

Does ma diddies right in the levels of hypocrisy on this site x"

Don’t get your knickers in a twist there lol, I was being honest with the OP, men do lie, I’ve no experience about women lying so can’t comment. The post is about men, getting defensive and turning it around on women isn’t something I want a part of. I will call it whatever I please. Have a good day

By *issy ElliotWoman
5 weeks ago

lanarkshire

"

Don’t get your knickers in a twist there lol, I was being honest with the OP, men do lie, I’ve no experience about women lying so can’t comment. The post is about men, getting defensive and turning it around on women isn’t something I want a part of. I will call it whatever I please. Have a good day "

My knickers are perfectly fine , there are a lot of women who lie and cheat and have psycho tendencies , I've came across a few in my time on here , what bugs me is women thinking they don't need to go by the same standards as men on here , who pre judge a man and there automatically classed as liars and cheats when they have cant accommodate while a woman can have it and there must be a good reason for it ... men have good reasons too but all too often get judged and categorized as a cheat . there is no part in this thread where it turn into women bashing , because a man dare to have an opinion on the subject its deemed as woman bashing , nah doesnae work that way , opinions were asked and opinions were given , but ye could throw a stone and hit plenty of male bashing posts , I did call my contribution to the post wouldn't be popular , I just get fed up with guys on here getting it stinking every which way they turn , that might be an unpopular stance but that's the stance I take regardless of popularity .

By *eroLondonMan
5 weeks ago

Mayfair

She's having a good day ^ ... apparently.

By *xybumWoman
5 weeks ago

East Kilbride

"

Don’t get your knickers in a twist there lol, I was being honest with the OP, men do lie, I’ve no experience about women lying so can’t comment. The post is about men, getting defensive and turning it around on women isn’t something I want a part of. I will call it whatever I please. Have a good day

My knickers are perfectly fine , there are a lot of women who lie and cheat and have psycho tendencies , I've came across a few in my time on here , what bugs me is women thinking they don't need to go by the same standards as men on here , who pre judge a man and there automatically classed as liars and cheats when they have cant accommodate while a woman can have it and there must be a good reason for it ... men have good reasons too but all too often get judged and categorized as a cheat . there is no part in this thread where it turn into women bashing , because a man dare to have an opinion on the subject its deemed as woman bashing , nah doesnae work that way , opinions were asked and opinions were given , but ye could throw a stone and hit plenty of male bashing posts , I did call my contribution to the post wouldn't be popular , I just get fed up with guys on here getting it stinking every which way they turn , that might be an unpopular stance but that's the stance I take regardless of popularity ."

It’s the way fab is! It isn’t going to change as women will always be massively outnumbered. As I said I can call it anything I want, just as you can come on and rant about how life on here is so unfair for men. Maybe start a campaign for equal treatment or summat?

By *issy ElliotWoman
5 weeks ago

lanarkshire

"

My knickers are perfectly fine , there are a lot of women who lie and cheat and have psycho tendencies , I've came across a few in my time on here , what bugs me is women thinking they don't need to go by the same standards as men on here , who pre judge a man and there automatically classed as liars and cheats when they have cant accommodate while a woman can have it and there must be a good reason for it ... men have good reasons too but all too often get judged and categorized as a cheat . there is no part in this thread where it turn into women bashing , because a man dare to have an opinion on the subject its deemed as woman bashing , nah doesnae work that way , opinions were asked and opinions were given , but ye could throw a stone and hit plenty of male bashing posts , I did call my contribution to the post wouldn't be popular , I just get fed up with guys on here getting it stinking every which way they turn , that might be an unpopular stance but that's the stance I take regardless of popularity .

It’s the way fab is! It isn’t going to change as women will always be massively outnumbered. As I said I can call it anything I want, just as you can come on and rant about how life on here is so unfair for men. Maybe start a campaign for equal treatment or summat? "

Your the wan that got nippy saying it was a woman bashing ,I certainly didnae come on having a rant , gave my opinion on a thread, you took it down the woman bashing route , I totally get the amount of men on the site outweighs the amount of women but that's no excuse for men to be demonised on here , you have your opinion and I have mine and it's pretty obvious it's worlds apart but I hardly think a few men saying their opinion is woman bashing . As I said my opinion wouldn't be popular and I'm alright with that but there really wasn't a need to get nippy ..and there shouldnae need to be a campaign for equal treatment it should be a given . Kinda proves my earlier point that women think they don't need to go by the same standards as men , so thanks you've proved my point with that statement right there !

By *xybumWoman
5 weeks ago

East Kilbride

"

It’s the way fab is! It isn’t going to change as women will always be massively outnumbered. As I said I can call it anything I want, just as you can come on and rant about how life on here is so unfair for men. Maybe start a campaign for equal treatment or summat?

Your the wan that got nippy saying it was a woman bashing ,I certainly didnae come on having a rant , gave my opinion on a thread, you took it down the woman bashing route , I totally get the amount of men on the site outweighs the amount of women but that's no excuse for men to be demonised on here , you have your opinion and I have mine and it's pretty obvious it's worlds apart but I hardly think a few men saying their opinion is woman bashing . As I said my opinion wouldn't be popular and I'm alright with that but there really wasn't a need to get nippy ..and there shouldnae need to be a campaign for equal treatment it should be a given . Kinda proves my earlier point that women think they don't need to go by the same standards as men , so thanks you've proved my point with that statement right there ! "

I didn’t disagree with you? So no point to prove lol it just doesn’t bother me! You are the one being nippy, your rants are comical !

By *issy ElliotWoman
5 weeks ago

lanarkshire

"

Your the wan that got nippy saying it was a woman bashing ,I certainly didnae come on having a rant , gave my opinion on a thread, you took it down the woman bashing route , I totally get the amount of men on the site outweighs the amount of women but that's no excuse for men to be demonised on here , you have your opinion and I have mine and it's pretty obvious it's worlds apart but I hardly think a few men saying their opinion is woman bashing . As I said my opinion wouldn't be popular and I'm alright with that but there really wasn't a need to get nippy ..and there shouldnae need to be a campaign for equal treatment it should be a given . Kinda proves my earlier point that women think they don't need to go by the same standards as men , so thanks you've proved my point with that statement right there !

I didn’t disagree with you? So no point to prove lol it just doesn’t bother me! You are the one being nippy, your rants are comical ! "

You've said your piece I've said mine no point going over it , you've taken your stance I've taken mine neither one is moving on it .. but the "dont get your knickers in a twist" and the "start a campaign "was cunty ..better to just move along !

By *xybumWoman
5 weeks ago

East Kilbride

"

I didn’t disagree with you? So no point to prove lol it just doesn’t bother me! You are the one being nippy, your rants are comical !

You've said your piece I've said mine no point going over it , you've taken your stance I've taken mine neither one is moving on it .. but the "dont get your knickers in a twist" and the "start a campaign "was cunty ..better to just move along ! "

Yup I admit I’m a sarcastic cunt … moving along.

By *isstucWoman
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Best advice to give is be honest , have pictures of none body parts as well as others and keep at it ....

By *assy LassieWoman
5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Absolutely this. Men get bashed 100 times over. Men are entitled to their safety too.

Sent from my iphone

Post new Message to Thread