Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Couples Profile: Who Writes Your Profile?, Male, Fem or Both

Jump to newest

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Something I never thought too much about when reading a couples profile but most times you think you can tell;

So the question is,

Couples: Who Writes Your Profile?, Male, Female or Both

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ost-girlWoman
6 weeks ago

Edinburgh

On my couple's profile, it's always me writing it or replying to messages as he's not great at it lol

Still to do either though, just back after a while away from here

Lx

By *plusyoutooCouple
6 weeks ago

Livingston

For us, it was me(the male) that wrote the words, but the wife was there and approved it. I'm also mostly the one that uses the site, she can't be bothered dealing with all the idiots.

So I do most of the messages and when someone looks interesting or intrested I show her and we decide together on who to meet.

The idea that both have to be present at all times and type the words together is kind of ridiculous if you ask me. I mean we both have full access to the page and can see everything and everyone the other has spoke to.

6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"For us, it was me(the male) that wrote the words, but the wife was there and approved it. I'm also mostly the one that uses the site, she can't be bothered dealing with all the idiots.

So I do most of the messages and when someone looks interesting or intrested I show her and we decide together on who to meet.

The idea that both have to be present at all times and type the words together is kind of ridiculous if you ask me. I mean we both have full access to the page and can see everything and everyone the other has spoke to. "

I love the bit, she approved it. You’ve got me imagining you write something on the profile to let the Mrs see it and then you become a bit worried it’s too dodgy and she might scud you in the back of the heed saying, Noooio.

Dead cert if I was part of a couple I’d be black and blue :-0.

By *plusyoutooCouple
6 weeks ago

Livingston

"For us, it was me(the male) that wrote the words, but the wife was there and approved it. I'm also mostly the one that uses the site, she can't be bothered dealing with all the idiots.

The idea that both have to be present at all times and type the words together is kind of ridiculous if you ask me. I mean we both have full access to the page and can see everything and everyone the other has spoke to.

I love the bit, she approved it. You’ve got me imagining you write something on the profile to let the Mrs see it and then you become a bit worried it’s too dodgy and she might scud you in the back of the heed saying, Noooio.

Dead cert if I was part of a couple I’d be black and blue :-0. "

you're not far wrong tbh, I've had many scuds, a few pelts and at least 3 wallops. Lol.

6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Dead cert if I was part of a couple I’d be black and blue :-0. you're not far wrong tbh, I've had many scuds, a few pelts and at least 3 wallops. Lol. "

Love this.

By *otwifeHusband888Couple
6 weeks ago

very close to you

Mr types it our Mrs approval is needed on absolutely everything

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
6 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"On my couple's profile, it's always me writing it or replying to messages as he's not great at it lol

Still to do either though, just back after a while away from here

Lx"

Oooft. And I would crawl over broken glass so you could write the word 'Cockwomble' over my chest with a school compass and I wouldn't care if it was spelt right.

Welcome back!

By *bcplCouple
6 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

We both write ours

By *lecom1Couple
6 weeks ago

Stornoway

She writes them on the Japanese sites and I write them on the English sites.

By *orl1971Couple
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Mr writes the profile text and Mrs reads it to makes sure it’s ok.

By *r n Mrs BlissCouple
6 weeks ago

Livingston

Wife wrote our profile as she more articulate than the Neanderthal that I am lol

By *ee and KLCouple
6 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Mrs wrote ours but Mr does most of the chatting with checking by Mrs.

Post new Message to Thread