By *oobyandmalco OP   Couple
7 weeks ago

Limerick /Falkirk

[Removed by poster at 15/05/24 10:42:34]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oobyandmalco OP   Couple
7 weeks ago

Limerick /Falkirk

Anyone else been recognised wile out and about or online? We had a guy come up to us when back in Falkirk and a couple online. We love it

By *tirlingshire matureMan
7 weeks ago

falkirk

Remember Linda back in her younger days .Looks like shes still a dirty fkr.Your a lucky guy mate

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

Yes, I have been recognised a couple of times... It was always a surprise. It never led to anything at the time, but I did have one couple who did get back to me when working in Dundee for a couple of months and we had a very entertaining evening...

By *eird_ScienceMan
7 weeks ago

Slough

Once went for an eye test to be met by a past experience from years ago. Was fun but we was both professional about it. She did message me after thanking me and we subsequently ended up meeting again.

By *ornybiccoupleCouple
7 weeks ago

falkirk

Not yet but prob will soon anuf as we do the bootsale on a Sunday at falkirk so only a matter if time

By *opgoes400Man
7 weeks ago

Livingston

Yes in asda livingston a cpl times

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

Yes a few times not many like me where i live

By *erfHerder74Man
7 weeks ago

Greenock

Nobody from fab has ever said hello

It’s a shame because I am more interested in people when I’ve met them in person

By *nickers121Man
7 weeks ago

PERTH

Was chatting to a woman a while back on here. It turned out that her mum was a teacher of mine at one time and she was a year younger than me at school. Made for some more interesting chats

By *rijjMan
7 weeks ago

paisley

Have reconised a few people i know online and seen a couple of fabbers in passing

Always wanted too know if anyone knows or reconises me haha

By *izzymayWoman
7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Yip this week

Got a shock but played it cool

By *ACOLCouple
7 weeks ago

limerick

Only after the fact, messaged us telling us he had seen us.

Lina.

By *eiaorganaWoman
7 weeks ago

Dundee

Once swapped face pics with a single guy, he recognised me from my work. I didn't recognise him. When I said I wasn't interested in meeting, he posted my work address in his status update. It was up for about 45 mins before admin took it down.

By *ennyjMan
7 weeks ago

falkirk

"Once swapped face pics with a single guy, he recognised me from my work. I didn't recognise him. When I said I wasn't interested in meeting, he posted my work address in his status update. It was up for about 45 mins before admin took it down."

Hope you eventually recognised the slimeball and gave him what's for ...

By *eiaorganaWoman
7 weeks ago

Dundee

"Once swapped face pics with a single guy, he recognised me from my work. I didn't recognise him. When I said I wasn't interested in meeting, he posted my work address in his status update. It was up for about 45 mins before admin took it down.

Hope you eventually recognised the slimeball and gave him what's for ... "

Don't think he ever came in again, but I did report both his single profile for the status update and his fake couple profile just because

By *abExperience2Man
7 weeks ago

North Lanarkshire

I’ve been recognised a few times when i’ve sent face pics in messages. Thankfully everyone has been discreet as i’m in a relationship and some have even lead to meets

By *il-redWoman
7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Ooh not yet, but I'm waiting for the day someone says something. I think I'm quite recognisable due to my height, hair and tattoos.. I think if you've seen me on here, are local, and spot someone like me in the wild...it probably is actually me

By *lasgowHorseyMan
7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Don’t get the fantasy of wanting being seen.

Ive seen many people over the years from fab out and about but never went over to them incase they are with a partner or new partner or family etc…. Usually just smile and a nod is best and rather the same done in return.

In saying that I was out at the counting house once with my daughter and met 3 different women from fab, two were with partners and just smiled but the other did come up to me to say hiya when my daughter went to the toilet but after quick chat she left.

By *idas ManMan
7 weeks ago

Dunfermline

I don’t think so but I do often find myself walking about a supermarket or shopping centre and wondering if any of these people are on here. Cos you just never know, do you?

By *eebzMan
7 weeks ago

Falkirk

I had a couple approach me at a Tai Boxing event saying you are on FAB aren’t you,I was like maybe haha,we had a wee chat and flirted a little,was kinda fun to be spotted out in the wild lol

By *andyL28TV/TS
7 weeks ago

Aberdeen area

Yep few times, some people from school, ex co worker, old neighbourgh and family friend

By *cotsman269Man
7 weeks ago

Falkirk

Been recognised was exciting and nervous at the same time ! Always wonder who I know that is local.

By *he couple nextdoorCouple
6 weeks ago

grangemouth

If we recognise someone we would say straight away to them on here.

But we have had people say they recognise us and try to be shitty

By *ornybiccoupleCouple
6 weeks ago

falkirk

We had a couple of messages from People that seen us at the bootsale each week but if yous do see us don't be shy to come have a chat we don't bite

By *he couple nextdoorCouple
6 weeks ago

grangemouth

"We had a couple of messages from People that seen us at the bootsale each week but if yous do see us don't be shy to come have a chat we don't bite "

We recognized you

We like to keep this quiet

But if we bump into someone we have met we would talk if they are ok to

By *ornybiccoupleCouple
6 weeks ago

falkirk

More than welcome to chat away if you are there again good to chat and get to know others

By *onnieandClyde08Couple
6 weeks ago

Stirling

We were recognised by someone on here. He told one of his friends and said friend then told my bestie. I wasn’t best impressed hence why most of our photos are friend only now.

By *eJaiMan
6 weeks ago

Dundee

Recognised by a lady from on here. Who messaged me afterwards suggesting that I had been standing behind her in the deli aisle in Lidl.

Although a few months ago I spotted someone else from on here in the same Lidl. Discreet messaged her asking whether it was her and confirmed so.

Some people are right on your doorstep.

By *ornybiccoupleCouple
6 weeks ago

falkirk

We had something like that but was the misses jealous ex downloaded and sent out pics all over Facebook book to family and friends but he's was sorted out and he's still 9n here but harrases woman and is on sex afenders list for sending nuts ti under ages and other woman who don't want the pics

By *razytimesinloveCouple
6 weeks ago

SW Scotland

Been recognized a couple of times and clocked a few fab members when we’ve been out too

Post new Message to Thread