Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Pet Peeve's

Jump to newest

By *ensualPleasurer OP   Man
6 weeks ago

glasgow

As a listener of the Open Goal podcast. They've started doing Pet Peeve's of the week and it's made me wonder what everyone's Pet Peeve's are.

I'll start.

One of probably many Pet Peeve's for me is people in public places chatting to someone on their mobile phone on loud speaker. Why not just use the mobile like everyone else?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *assy LassieWoman
6 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

When the housework fairies go on strike.

By *ookie69Man
6 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

Airports

By *corpioboyMan
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

People chatting all the way through gigs. Particularly during the quieter numbers.

Grrrrr

By *ussymufferMan
6 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

People driving in the middle lane off the motorway when they road's empty

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

OMG why why fuckedy WHY do people stand gossiping in the middle of a path, supermarket, stairway... MOVE TO THE SIDE, selfish pricks in my way while they talk bolloks with Mary from number 25 that they probably see in the street 3 times a day already. Move to the side!!!

Now I got rage, at 5:30am. Nice one OP

Mrs xx

6 weeks ago

glasgow

"OMG why why fuckedy WHY do people stand gossiping in the middle of a path, supermarket, stairway... MOVE TO THE SIDE, selfish pricks in my way while they talk bolloks with Mary from number 25 that they probably see in the street 3 times a day already. Move to the side!!!

Mrs xx"

Oops! Sorry. I totally understand this one. Especially when you're trying to get by and you can't.

By *melia DominaTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"OMG why why fuckedy WHY do people stand gossiping in the middle of a path, supermarket, stairway... MOVE TO THE SIDE, selfish pricks in my way while they talk bolloks with Mary from number 25 that they probably see in the street 3 times a day already. Move to the side!!!

Mrs xx

Oops! Sorry. I totally understand this one. Especially when you're trying to get by and you can't.

"

Throw a tin of beans at their heeds!!! They'll soon fecking move...

By *melia DominaTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"People driving in the middle lane off the motorway when they road's empty "

I tend to ram raid the feckers into the central barriers.... or which to guns... either way they're not in the road anymore

By *melia DominaTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Pet peeves I have lots.

One is when people don't do the job they are supposed to.

Half arsed or lazy, I dinnaey care.

Fecking do your job asshole!

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

Also...... (look what you started )....... been the passenger in the car at McDonald's drive thru, get everything launched at ya by the driver. Here woman, catch ya big mac, 20 nuggets, 3 double cheeseburgers, 15 portions of fries, Ohhh and a milkshake

*unpopular opinion, yes I love McDonald's

Mrs

By *erfHerder74Man
6 weeks ago

Greenock

People blocking the self serve queue when there’s 3 or 4 empty but won’t let others past or move unless there’s a cash one.

By *izzmasterzeroMan
6 weeks ago

Aberdeen

People in general

By *igGus81Man
6 weeks ago

Paisley

People who read your message and do not reply. Manners cost nothing.

By *opgoes400Man
6 weeks ago

Livingston

People who wink,you say hi they request face pic but won't send theirs,don't ask if you're not willing to share ,like I'm gonna just spread my face all over a swinging site, ASHLEY MADISON ring a bell

By *rP_TickleMan
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Mine is the over use of the word "wee"

Do you have your wee reference number . . . I have a reference of 9 numbers and letters, should there be a shorter one?

By *ekked JackMan
6 weeks ago

South Lanarkshire

"Pet peeves I have lots.

One is when people don't do the job they are supposed to.

Half arsed or lazy, I dinnaey care.

Fecking do your job asshole! "

I'm with you on that one.. fucking rips my knitting.

By *ccpaul285Man
6 weeks ago

falkirk

Biggest one for me is dog walkers with the 40metre lead, they see you are out running on the path and the don’t bother moving to the side their dog is at, instead they expect you to go off the path to get around them, or they will see if you’ll hurdle their lead. Or the ones who know their dogs don’t like runners and want to attack them, and instead of pulling the dog in, they let the fucker run after you and just smile to themselves!!!!!

Again like most one of many!

By *agnar73Man
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Biggest one for me is dog walkers with the 40metre lead, they see you are out running on the path and the don’t bother moving to the side their dog is at, instead they expect you to go off the path to get around them, or they will see if you’ll hurdle their lead. Or the ones who know their dogs don’t like runners and want to attack them, and instead of pulling the dog in, they let the fucker run after you and just smile to themselves!!!!!

Again like most one of many!"

I walk dog on a regular lead and we stay to left.

It’d be appreciated if all cyclist had bells - however uncool that would make their £800 bike they use on paths.

Runners too actually when I think about it

By *agnar73Man
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"People blocking the self serve queue when there’s 3 or 4 empty but won’t let others past or move unless there’s a cash one."

Hate that cash ones in some stores are the ones built for taller humans and I wreck my back on the hobbit height ones as the ones I’d like to use are taken by the cash payers

By *eeejMan
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"People who read your message and do not reply. Manners cost nothing."

This!! Then proceed to block even though you've been nothing but courteous

6 weeks ago

glasgow

When people constantly put up statuses saying "My supporters pass is up soon. Should I stay or go?"

Nobody cares

By *agnar73Man
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"When people constantly put up statuses saying "My supporters pass is up soon. Should I stay or go?"

Nobody cares "

Yep. The pay it for me thing is a bit pathetic

By *utdooryoneMan
6 weeks ago

Over there

A few. Call me grumpy.

That summer isn't longer.

That anyone uses a single use cup any more, particularly those in my office who get one every morning from the cafe.

The utter arseholes who park on disabled spots when they don't have a blue badge.

Most plastic food packaging - has the manufacturer never opened a single one and gone 'yeah, that's shit'...?

By *ordflash heartMan
6 weeks ago

Motherwell

Guys with hair

By *uctifanoWoman
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Those extendable leads for dogs… well actually the way some owners use them. Dugs all over the street and nearly out in the road. Arses

6 weeks ago

glasgow

Grumpy bunch you lot are :P

Another one...

In the cinema. Watching a film you've been wanting to see for awhile. You've paid good money for it and the snacks only to have a bunch of idiots a couple of rows away chatting away during the film. Why be there if you're gonna chat through it?!

By *opeyXWoman
6 weeks ago

Dun Dee

Dog owners that can't recall there dog and let there dog off lead rush other dogs and then use the excuse there dogs 'friendly'.

By *cottishMrsWoman
6 weeks ago

Wishaw

[Removed by poster at 17/05/24 01:21:51]

By *cottishMrsWoman
6 weeks ago

Wishaw

"Those extendable leads for dogs… well actually the way some owners use them. Dugs all over the street and nearly out in the road. Arses "

Yes! The amount of times I've nearly run a dog over because the owners insist on using those damn leads but have no way of controlling them properly

That, and men thinking they're entitled to a reply just because they messaged. Women can get HUNDREDS of messages each day, it isn't possible to reply to every single one. I know I try but I always end up deleting some of them if there's too much xx

By *ab365XMan
6 weeks ago

Paisley

Dog owners who just let their mutts run riot all over the place without their leads.

Gym users who don’t wipe up after them.

Hocking & then Spitting.

School kids vaping on the bus.

& last, but not least. Fab fantasists who just waste your time.

By *ordflash heartMan
6 weeks ago

Motherwell

Ffs sounds like dogs are the new no dick pics well I’m fighting dogs corner come on the dogs

By *r Anon1Man
6 weeks ago

Bathgate

People who stand behind you in supermarkets hoping you telepathically know they are there instead of them just saying excuse me.

I've personally told about 6 adults in the last week to ' use their words '

By *loodmoon101Man
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Will agree with people just doing there damn job that there paid to do

Also drivers that just can't wait in properly makes lanes and cut across you just because there I a bit of hurry

People who listen to there music on public transport without earphones

I have become a grumpy old man at last

By *ooking4othersMan
6 weeks ago

Here ...

Mrs xx"

I normally interupt them and tell them where the cafe is so that they can enjoy their chat and let others do what you're supposed to in the supermarket ... which is shop!

By *opeyXWoman
6 weeks ago

Dun Dee

"Ffs sounds like dogs are the new no dick pics well I’m fighting dogs corner come on the dogs "

I love dogs, people not so much.

By *lyingscotsman24Man
6 weeks ago

St Andrews

People that go to the gym in groups and huddle round the same machine all chatting….. drives me mental lol

By *opeyXWoman
6 weeks ago

Dun Dee

"People that go to the gym in groups and huddle round the same machine all chatting….. drives me mental lol"

People who don’t put their weights/plates away when done using them. Why? If your strong enough to lift then put them back.

Also people who sweat all over the place and dont clean the equipment. Minging!

Right enough of the wrong type of moaning for one day, off to enjoy the sunshine.

By *uctifanoWoman
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"People that go to the gym in groups and huddle round the same machine all chatting….. drives me mental lol

People who don’t put their weights/plates away when done using them. Why? If your strong enough to lift then put them back.

Also people who sweat all over the place and dont clean the equipment. Minging!

Right enough of the wrong type of moaning for one day, off to enjoy the sunshine. "

Sunshine!!! Bah too hot, too bright!!! Cept for now… it’s warm with a cool breeze and dusk approaches … lovely

Post new Message to Thread