FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Taking From a Profile: .. Just Curious, Has Anyone Went To Do a Job at Someone's House n Had Fun?

Jump to newest

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man
8 weeks ago

Glasgow

Taking From a Profile: ... Just Curious, Has Anyone Went To Do a Job at Someone's House n Had Fun?

I would have replied but I'm outside her age range so couldn't reply so I thought this is a good one for a forum thread.

When I think back, this has happened to me on numerous occasions with my trade from working in a close and invited into someone's house or working in someone's house and fun occurred.

So what about you, has this ever happened to you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *agnar73Man
7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Nope.

Used to have to go in and out of houses and despite seeing some sights, always behaved. Couldn’t risk it, usually a polite no thank you to a cuppa too, just in case..

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

Yes, it has happened to me...

Found a woman with a flat tyre, and I helped change it with the spare. She then gave me her phone number, and I gave her mine. Later that week she phoned me and I went round and spent an enjoyable few hours

doing her around her house...

By *orthGlasgowguyMan
6 weeks ago

north glasgow

Used to taxi and well had plenty of invitations to go in for a coffee, declined several but I did however go in sometimes.

By *rgoodnbadMan
6 weeks ago

greenock

Never happened whilst working in the house. Though occasionally have bumped into them afterwards while out for a drink and found out that it could've happened, by going back to theirs after.

Post new Message to Thread