Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Attention

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
7 weeks ago

I wondering how much people are on here for attention only

After a couple of occasions messaging someone for a while chat going good when I ask to meet for a social they disappear.

I don’t mind just messaging if I know from the start that’s all it would be I’m the kind of guy I like to know where I stand.

Thoughts anyone?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

I have had several similar events. From both couples and singles...

I just reckoned that they just did not want to go any further...

although at other times we 'Clicked' and had fun...

Just the ups and downs of life...

By *melia DominaTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"I wondering how much people are on here for attention only

After a couple of occasions messaging someone for a while chat going good when I ask to meet for a social they disappear.

I don’t mind just messaging if I know from the start that’s all it would be I’m the kind of guy I like to know where I stand.

Thoughts anyone?

"

Simple answer - reasons for not responding or going cold.

- No longer interested.

- Feel pressured, so no longer interest.

Or the classic

-Guy in a girl profile - not going to meet anyway. Gets of on flirty chat. Probably closet bi.

-Guy in a couple of profile - not going to meet anyway. Gets of on flirty chat. Probably closet bi.

Either way take it as a no longer interested. Deal with the rejection positively and move on.

It's FAB - rejection is 90% of messages.

By *eroLondonMan
6 weeks ago

Mayfair

Conversations can ebb and flow, on the grounds of quality or frequency, depending on how enthused the other person is. If they're disinterested then the conversation will fizzle out.

Are you the one always asking to meet? If so, don't. Let the other person instigate the meet/social and they will do so when they feel more amenable and keen.

I never ask. They will broach the subject of meeting for a social. Admittedly I will coax the conversation (and her) to the subject of meeting but it's never direct, blatant or obvious.

Post new Message to Thread