Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

New to Scotland

Jump to newest

By *ouple4company OP   Couple
20 weeks ago

Inverness

Hey lovelies!

We are new to Scotland (highlands). We were keen into the scene when we lived in Manchester and obviously clubs where far easier to get to. Are there any private events up here? Or can anyone recommend clubs in Scotland which would be worth travelling to?

Thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uietbloke67Man
20 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Welcome to Scotland.

I think most of the clubs are Glasgow and Edinburgh. I think I've seen Inverness socials advertised in the past mind you.

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
20 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

Hi there a few folk travel from the Highlands to Aberdeen too. Been some great events lately. Check the forums.

By (user no longer on site)
20 weeks ago

Hi, I would recommend CJs in Glasgow. Scene isn't totally dead here lol. DM me for chat? X

By *1KE1982Man
20 weeks ago

inverness

Hi, welcome to the area.

I think there are a few couples local-ish to Inverness who host private parties. But club wise there is nothing north of Dundee.

Bacchus in Dundee is worth a visit for the mixed sauna, or one of the many new events they’re running every weekend. The club is very clean and staff are extremely friendly.

CJ’s in Glasgow is extremely popular and runs a variety of events and seems well attended.

After dark in Edinburgh has had a bit of bad press recently but anyone I’ve spoken to has disputed the validity of any negative comments and highly recommend visiting.

By *b12345678Man
19 weeks ago

Highlands

Not much going on in the Highlands unfortunately, few dogging spots , also its a massive area that has a great amount of visitors, best to make some connections on here & see what it leads too

19 weeks ago

"Hi, welcome to the area.

I think there are a few couples local-ish to Inverness who host private parties. But club wise there is nothing north of Dundee.

Bacchus in Dundee is worth a visit for the mixed sauna, or one of the many new events they’re running every weekend. The club is very clean and staff are extremely friendly.

CJ’s in Glasgow is extremely popular and runs a variety of events and seems well attended.

After dark in Edinburgh has had a bit of bad press recently but anyone I’ve spoken to has disputed the validity of any negative comments and highly recommend visiting. "

And what a lot of fun those private parties are . You’re lucky enough to be invited I would go

By *eebzMan
19 weeks ago

Falkirk

"Hey lovelies!

We are new to Scotland (highlands). We were keen into the scene when we lived in Manchester and obviously clubs where far easier to get to. Are there any private events up here? Or can anyone recommend clubs in Scotland which would be worth travelling to?

Thanks x "

Welcome to Scotland you two,I would definitely recommend CJs in Glasgow and Afterdark in Edinburgh,I only started going to clubs over a year ago and I have found both places to be amazing and very welcoming

By *ampWithABrainWoman
19 weeks ago

Glasgow

Welcome to Scotland

Clubs as mentioned, I’ve been to cjs and after dark and like both, though they have very different vibes, socials keep an eye on forum and events section.

You could also set up your own socials to get to know people in your area.

By *elpieandSelkieCouple
19 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Aberdeen has monthly socials either on a Saturday or Sunday! They are really good events to get to know people more up North x

19 weeks ago

Welcome to the Highlands

Post new Message to Thread