Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Touring

Jump to newest

By *ickeldime OP   Couple
7 weeks ago

North Tipp

Heading to Scotland next week on a campervan tour, starting at Moffat. Any recommendations on where to head to. Don't want to massive miles.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lasgowHorseyMan
7 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Heading to Scotland next week on a campervan tour, starting at Moffat. Any recommendations on where to head to. Don't want to massive miles."

First work out what you definitely want to see, how long you are in Scotland for then its easier to work out a route and places and sites to visit on the way

By *ordflash heartMan
7 weeks ago

Motherwell

"Heading to Scotland next week on a campervan tour, starting at Moffat. Any recommendations on where to head to. Don't want to massive miles."

Greymairs tail is worth a visit if your starting at Moffat, if you follow the path beside waterfall it takes you to a loch at top.

By *some_lover_discreetMan
7 weeks ago

Near Cumbernauld

If you have time go into the pottery shop at the top of the main street in Moffat. Think Fawlty Towers but with ceramics. The owner is unhinged, a religious zealot, and will try to force you into accepting God as your saviour, mainly by shouting at you.

Double points to you if you don't tell those you're with what to expect and just enjoy their reactions. Search Google reviews for his place, hilarious.

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

I always like a bit of 'Campervan Fun' I Met several couples who enjoy an adventure in their campervan...

Mobile 'Love Nest...

By *hedaddydomMan
7 weeks ago

Lancaster

I start my van tour on Monday, starting at the Kelpies then onto Grampians

By *rioxxxMan
7 weeks ago

edinburgh

Grey mares tail at the devils beef tub steeped in history and beautiful