Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

fake profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just discovered (while perving lol) there's loads a fake profiles there 3 people who arranged a meet with me at mine (yesterday and today) suddenly decided not to turn up with out a message, but while I was looking through other profiles seen pic of other members as there profile claiming it's them and under different name even under as tv which they are clearly females and couples, I have reported said individuals to fab,

Why can't people be fucking honest, why is there dso many liers on this. I know I'm not the best looking guy in the world pt2 have the biggest cock but is not part of sex personalityand being able yto please and enjoy?

Thinking about leaving this now due to all the fakes.

Let me know what you think and if you think I'm over reacting xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ur overeactin if they don't meet then fuck them aslong as ur Not out of pocket

over a year ago

It's not just that mate it's the fake profiles I've even seen my picture in somone else's profilebut they stayed in duDundee

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

maybe its the way in which your arranging your meets thats the problem?

take your time to get to know ppl rather than jumping in with the first person who says yes.

just keep reporting the profiles and admin will deal with them ,i spoted a guy on here the other day with two diffrent profiles but same pix why a single guy would need two profiles i dont know .

By *uboCouple
over a year ago

East kilbride

3 potential meets in 2 days and you're complaining You must have at least been chatting beforehand. Maybe they found it strange you are "straight" but most of your friends are men and you will meet men and MM couples. It wouldn't surprise me if they had doubts how gen your profile was ?

You are correct though in the fact there are a lot of fakes on here.

By *ussman1Man
over a year ago

Paisley

Just don't let it get to you. Place is loaded with time wasters and fake profiles.However on a positive note there are also many nice people who are members and eventually you will meet some of them.

over a year ago

I have changed my thing to bi several times but when ever I log out the log back in it returns to straight,

I have met a few gen people on here

Naughty I chatted to them for a few days theyseemed gen, but when iI review tthere messages and think about it, it seems they were taking the piss saying what I wanted to here o and they have all blocked me now.... Coincidence???

over a year ago

Time to shit or get off the pot.

Moaning will get you nowhere, either improve the way you select meets or just give up.

Look for recent pics, recent veris, decent profile text, willingness to give contact details other than fab prior to meeting and good communication leading up to it. In my experience if someone goes completely quiet in the hours leading up to a meet, they have bottled it.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Time to shit or get off the pot.

Moaning will get you nowhere, either improve the way you select meets or just give up.

Look for recent pics, recent veris, decent profile text, willingness to give contact details other than fab prior to meeting and good communication leading up to it. In my experience if someone goes completely quiet in the hours leading up to a meet, they have bottled it.

"

Nice to see you back!!!

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

Yeah there's loads of fakes, reporting them does nothing so just have to block and move on, saw one recent using fernando torres pics and saying he's from dundee lol

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"I have changed my thing to bi several times but when ever I log out the log back in it returns to straight,

"

Try clearing temp internet files and cookies once you change it to bi, you could be just loading a cached copy of your profile.

over a year ago

Just put it down to experience and move on. After blocking and reporting the profiles, theres not a lot anyone can do. There will ALWAYS be fakes on a free site like this.

over a year ago

How many free sites like these are there I thought there was only this one xx

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Just accept that it happens and move on...You will learn to spot the fakes the longer you are here....

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Is there really any point moaning about fakes..it wont make them go away..just move on ignore the profiles u believe are fake

over a year ago

restrict your meets to at least verified, and possibly site supporters. Fakes are very unlikely to stump up cash.

over a year ago

"restrict your meets to at least verified, and possibly site supporters. Fakes are very unlikely to stump up cash."

It's hard to believe you have to tell people to do this but there's one born every minute, scammers wouldn't bother otherwise.

Contact me and I'll tell you how to earn $5,000,000 just send me your bank account details and $1,000 in used bills.

By *ucycuteTV/TS
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Sad but true my friend but many fakes & just part of the process to try & rule them out from your possible selection and block. With regards only meeting verified that doesn't always stack up as a good few have multiple profiles & simply verify themself!

Fernandez Torres from Dundee now that is brilliant

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

There aint many women will meet at the drop of a hat,so when u have someone agreeing its very wise to be suspicious ...as hamish said be weary if on the site a long time and unverified or on the site a short time willing to meet instantly .

over a year ago

Wouldn't worry about it

over a year ago

Because the site is free then this allows the idiots to have their fun. I always wary of new profiles and just sit back a while to see how long they hang about. Certainly never give out personal information to some one I have just messaged.

unfortunately it's the nature of the beast but with caution and sense they will be the ones left out the fun

Post new Message to Thread