7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Hi how do you verify your first meet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
7 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hi how do you verify your first meet "
If they are verified they need to verify you first if they ain't verified then neither of you can.

By *nookerman 147 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Hi how do you verify your first meet If they are verified they need to verify you first if they ain't verified then neither of you can."
that's mental way of trying to do it

By *atdad101Man
7 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Hi how do you verify your first meet If they are verified they need to verify you first if they ain't verified then neither of you can. that's mental way of trying to do it "

Stops fake verifications

By *eiaorganaWoman
7 weeks ago

Dundee

Also you can't verify each other from the same location

By *issy ElliotWoman
7 weeks ago

lanarkshire

"Hi how do you verify your first meet If they are verified they need to verify you first if they ain't verified then neither of you can. that's mental way of trying to do it

Stops fake verifications"

It really doesn't.. there will always be fake verifications .. just takes a verified member to verify a fake .. even a verified profile doesn't mean a genuine user .

By *issy ElliotWoman
7 weeks ago

lanarkshire

"Hi how do you verify your first meet If they are verified they need to verify you first if they ain't verified then neither of you can. that's mental way of trying to do it

Stops fake verifications

It really doesn't.. there will always be fake verifications .. just takes a verified member to verify a fake .. even a verified profile doesn't mean a genuine user ."

Also using VPN's gets around the same location block x

By *ugh_jardonMan
7 weeks ago

Larkhall

So who started the 1st verification, the daddy or mummy to them all, lol

By *aylorMan
7 weeks ago

Fife

You can verify by camming I think

By *eiaorganaWoman
7 weeks ago

Dundee

"You can verify by camming I think"

You can, but many people including myself don't consider them real verifications

By *aylorMan
7 weeks ago

Fife

"You can verify by camming I think

You can, but many people including myself don't consider them real verifications "

I can understand why you and many other people take that view...

What i was thinking tho was if 2 unverified people had a social meet but couldn't verify eachother, they could then cam eachother and verify themselves that way.

By *eiaorganaWoman
7 weeks ago

Dundee

You can, but many people including myself don't consider them real verifications

What i was thinking tho was if 2 unverified people had a social meet but couldn't verify eachother, they could then cam eachother and verify themselves that way."

I'm not sure if they can, if they can't do it in person? Might be something in the help section about it

By *amierebelMan
7 weeks ago

nae danger.

What i was thinking tho was if 2 unverified people had a social meet but couldn't verify eachother, they could then cam eachother and verify themselves that way.

I'm not sure if they can, if they can't do it in person? Might be something in the help section about it "

Can't they get just a verified person to verify one of them via cams though? then they can verify the other person and in turn have their verification returned

By *idden Gem69Woman
7 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

What i was thinking tho was if 2 unverified people had a social meet but couldn't verify eachother, they could then cam eachother and verify themselves that way."

2 unverifieds cant verify each other, only people with the green tick can verify anyone, so to get a verification you have to meet or cam with someone whos already verified

By *aylorMan
7 weeks ago

Fife

2 unverifieds cant verify each other, only people with the green tick can verify anyone, so to get a verification you have to meet or cam with someone whos already verified"

By *iking68Man
7 weeks ago

glasgow

Maybe a verification social

By *oggingnfloggingCouple
7 weeks ago

fife

Easiest way to get a first verification is to attend a organised social or one of the clubs alot of verified people attend both

By *essarosa7leeCouple
7 weeks ago

East Fife

It does not have to be the opposite sex. If someone is local ask if you can meet up for a coffee and show you are a real person.

Meet up in a store parking area for a quick talk. It's not about sex.

Xxx

By *leasure4leisureMan
2 days ago

south

Hi

I am trying to verify a new person

I am verified , but I can’t seem to

How is it done ?

Thanks

By *idden Gem69Woman
2 days ago

north lanarkshire

"Hi

I am trying to verify a new person

I am verified , but I can’t seem to

How is it done ?

Thanks "

Go to their page and click verify and follow the instructions, if you are verifying using the same wifi it wont go through, also any filters either of you have that your outside of the veri wont go through

By *erfHerder74Man
2 days ago

Greenock

I’ve met a few men that weren’t verified and because I’m not I couldn’t verify them.

By *idden Gem69Woman
2 days ago

north lanarkshire

"I’ve met a few men that weren’t verified and because I’m not I couldn’t verify them. "

Yup that's how the verification system works.. if 2 unverifieds could veri others whats to stop people setting up multiple accounts and verifying them

By *ookie69Man
2 days ago

Whistle Dixie

"I’ve met a few men that weren’t verified and because I’m not I couldn’t verify them.

Yup that's how the verification system works.. if 2 unverifieds could veri others whats to stop people setting up multiple accounts and verifying them"

This

Post new Message to Thread