Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

State of mind

Jump to newest

By *issy Elliot OP   Woman
8 weeks ago

lanarkshire

In my late teens /early 20s I thought sexiness was an image , body shape . In my 30's into my 40's I realised sexiness for me was more a state of mind , confidence in my own skin imperfect as it is,uninhibited ,a feeling , granted lingerie , stockings ,red lipstick help get my mind there...

So what gets you to the feeling of being sexy , is it a state of mind for you ? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
8 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"In my late teens /early 20s I thought sexiness was an image , body shape . In my 30's into my 40's I realised sexiness for me was more a state of mind , confidence in my own skin imperfect as it is,uninhibited ,a feeling , granted lingerie , stockings ,red lipstick help get my mind there...

So what gets you to the feeling of being sexy , is it a state of mind for you ? X"

Definitely lingerie makes me feel sexy however there is nothing more sexy than knowing the guy you are with is totally attracted to you to get you feeling sexy

By *ookie69Man
8 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

I would never describe myself as sexy, it’s probably women who say or think I’m sexy that enlightens me to feel sexy.

Maybe others perception would get me to that point.

Maybe some guys could wear something and think they are sexy, I don’t.

I would need a woman to tell me that, to feel it.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
8 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I would never describe myself as sexy, it’s probably women who say or think I’m sexy that enlightens me to feel sexy.

"

me too I need to be reasured and told to believe it

By *uctifanoWoman
8 weeks ago

Glasgow

"In my late teens /early 20s I thought sexiness was an image , body shape . In my 30's into my 40's I realised sexiness for me was more a state of mind , confidence in my own skin imperfect as it is,uninhibited ,a feeling , granted lingerie , stockings ,red lipstick help get my mind there...

So what gets you to the feeling of being sexy , is it a state of mind for you ? XDefinitely lingerie makes me feel sexy however there is nothing more sexy than knowing the guy you are with is totally attracted to you to get you feeling sexy "

Pretty much agree with you but it’s the verbal exchange that clinches the deal for me. Flirty, funny, cheeky but sincere too

By *ordflash heartMan
8 weeks ago

Motherwell

Would never describe myself as sexy, I do like to get into some decent clothes from time to time as I’m mostly in working clothes, overalls chainsaw trousers not the most sexy of things. I like my new silk boxers and wearing a suit, also a shave every year or so

By *r BobMan
8 weeks ago

Banffshire

I think it’s a confidence in knowing who you are and being comfortable with that. If you strike up a relationship/rapport with A N Other, it’s having the conviction of your beliefs to share fantasies/desires/needs without judgement.

By *macunninglinguistMan
8 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

I don't think I've ever felt sexy per se - possibly because in my head, rightly or wrongly, the term seems effiminate. I do feel sexually desired occasionally, which I'd say is similar; so yes, for me, it's a confidence/state of mind brought on by interaction.

By *loryholeNC500Man
8 weeks ago

Thurso

It's definitely about becoming comfortable in your own skin.

Accepting who you are, what you like, what your kinks are and WHY those feelings trigger you.

The more I understand myself, and my mind, the more I understand my sexuality and the forces that drive it.

Being able to unashamedly embrace that, by taking ownership of that, is a powerful and very sexy feeling.

By *corpioboyMan
8 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I would never describe myself as sexy, it’s probably women who say or think I’m sexy that enlightens me to feel sexy.

"

This

Post new Message to Thread