Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Car Meet Glasgow Or Surrounding Area

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
5 weeks ago

Not having much luck on here. Actually starting to think if profiles are actually real. Anyways.. I’m looking for a car meet tonight or if someone can accommodate?

Women or attractive TS/TV

Not had any meets yet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ellinever70Woman
5 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Perhaps the people you're contacting have outgrown car sex

By *tirling DarkCouple
5 weeks ago

Stirling

Mmmmm, meet someone in a car park or a hotel, what to do, what to do?!!

5 weeks ago

"Perhaps the people you're contacting have outgrown car sex "

Perhaps they have. Or maybe people like different things and whatever turns them on and like to do is their choice. Don’t think there was any need for the sarcasm though, poor form that.

By *ee69Man
5 weeks ago

glasgow

"Perhaps the people you're contacting have outgrown car sex

Perhaps they have. Or maybe people like different things and whatever turns them on and like to do is their choice. Don’t think there was any need for the sarcasm though, poor form that."

Get used to it m8 , most users in here are sarcastic stuck up cunts , more interested in the scene and social than shagging , try adult friend finder it a bit more down to earth

By *ellinever70Woman
5 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Perhaps they have. Or maybe people like different things and whatever turns them on and like to do is their choice. Don’t think there was any need for the sarcasm though, poor form that."

You read sarcasm

I typed a perfectly reasonable explanation for why it could be that you're not having much luck

5 weeks ago

Perhaps they have. Or maybe people like different things and whatever turns them on and like to do is their choice. Don’t think there was any need for the sarcasm though, poor form that.

Get used to it m8 , most users in here are sarcastic stuck up cunts , more interested in the scene and social than shagging , try adult friend finder it a bit more down to earth "

Cheers.

Starting to see that, don’t see the point joining a swingers site if you ain’t going to meet. I’ve noticed the sarcasm, usually comes from the ones that have have bios that state they want treated with respect.

Anyways, some peeps can’t help themselves I guess they feel high and mighty hiding behind a phone.

5 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 19/04/24 17:56:41]

5 weeks ago

"

You read sarcasm

I typed a perfectly reasonable explanation for why it could be that you're not having much luck"

You literally do bore me. If posting bs on a forum gets you off then fair play.

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

Fs man n your wondering why you can't get a meet with that sort of come backs talk aboot red flags are us, it's not cos people aren't meeting it's cos ur a d*ck

5 weeks ago

"Fs man n your wondering why you can't get a meet with that sort of come backs talk aboot red flags are us, it's not cos people aren't meeting it's cos ur a d*ck"

Premenstrual syndrome?

By *tirling DarkCouple
5 weeks ago

Stirling

The OP doesn't get sarcasm as he messaged us asking to meet!

5 weeks ago

The woman on this site

Bloody hell, they’re all mentally fucked.

Anyway, leave you lot to continue hijacking my forum post with pointless comments. Type away I won’t be back on the forum

Cheers

5 weeks ago

"The woman on this site

Bloody hell, they’re all mentally fucked.

Anyway, leave you lot to continue hijacking my forum post with pointless comments. Type away I won’t be back on the forum

Cheers"

Don't let your small mind kick your ass on the way oot

By *eroLondonMan
5 weeks ago

Mayfair

·

OP, there wasn't any sarcasm, at least I didn't read it that way. The remark was just one of a multitude of reasons why you may have had limited success for car meets.

By *asmine_23Woman
5 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Well he was fucking delight wasn’t he? Cheerio

By *pacehopper12002Man
5 weeks ago

inverness

"Well he was fucking delight wasn’t he? Cheerio "

Aye another one of the entitled brigade wondering why on a sex site you are not pandering to his needs....Fab won't miss him that's for sure.

By *eroLondonMan
5 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Well he was fucking delight wasn’t he? Cheerio "

Oooh, ye femme fatale!

By *ig TennentsMan
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Car meet ! Found them boring when I first started driving

By *p4Fun7070Man
5 weeks ago

Leven

Anyone want a car meet with me ?

There will be Haribos in the glove box. I'll treat you to a McDonald's drive through and I won't even ask for petrol money.

Oh and my car has heated seats so no cold bums

By *assy LassieWoman
5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Get used to it m8 , most users in here are sarcastic stuck up cunts , more interested in the scene and social than shagging , try adult friend finder it a bit more down to earth "

That's weird. I find most guys who are only here to get their dick wet and looking to be knee deep in clunge after 1 message entitled pricks. Then they amplify their prickishness by coming on the forum expressing the opinion that folk are stuck up cunts.

Maybe they don't realise that folk on here aren't here to service the needs of these dick weilding shagging machines and are merely seeking to establish whether the person that has messaged them is compatible.

Or.... the first message tells them all they need to know and they run like fuck in the opposite direction from the absolute wallopers that frequent a large portion of the site.

By *den1000Woman
5 weeks ago

Hamilton

"That's weird. I find most guys who are only here to get their dick wet and looking to be knee deep in clunge after 1 message entitled pricks. Then they amplify their prickishness by coming on the forum expressing the opinion that folk are stuck up cunts.

Maybe they don't realise that folk on here aren't here to service the needs of these dick weilding shagging machines and are merely seeking to establish whether the person that has messaged them is compatible.

Or.... the first message tells them all they need to know and they run like fuck in the opposite direction from the absolute wallopers that frequent a large portion of the site.

"

Prrreach! Xx

By *pacehopper12002Man
5 weeks ago

inverness

Get used to it m8 , most users in here are sarcastic stuck up cunts , more interested in the scene and social than shagging , try adult friend finder it a bit more down to earth

That's weird. I find most guys who are only here to get their dick wet and looking to be knee deep in clunge after 1 message entitled pricks. Then they amplify their prickishness by coming on the forum expressing the opinion that folk are stuck up cunts.

"

What she said....you tell'em girl

By *cotsbicoupleCouple
5 weeks ago

Helensburgh

So strange that he wasn’t getting any meets. My fanny is positively moist just reading his post…

By *cotsbicoupleCouple
5 weeks ago

Helensburgh

"Anyone want a car meet with me ?

There will be Haribos in the glove box. I'll treat you to a McDonald's drive through and I won't even ask for petrol money.

Oh and my car has heated seats so no cold bums "

Not gonna lie, heated seats are so underrated.

Last time we went dogging himself and another guy had me bent over with my skirt hitched up..after they’d both finished (one of them got cum on the skirt, and it was new as well! Men!) I was absolutely bloody frozen. Thought it was gonna freeze and fall off!!

Sitting in the car for 15 with the heated seats on when they kicked in I’m gonna spare His feelings and say it wasn’t *quite* better than sex but it felt pretty fucking good on my icy fanny!!

By *pacehopper12002Man
5 weeks ago

inverness

"Not gonna lie, heated seats are so underrated.

Last time we went dogging himself and another guy had me bent over with my skirt hitched up..after they’d both finished (one of them got cum on the skirt, and it was new as well! Men!) I was absolutely bloody frozen. Thought it was gonna freeze and fall off!!

Sitting in the car for 15 with the heated seats on when they kicked in I’m gonna spare His feelings and say it wasn’t *quite* better than sex but it felt pretty fucking good on my icy fanny!! "

By *ee69Man
5 weeks ago

glasgow

Sitting in the car for 15 with the heated seats on when they kicked in I’m gonna spare His feelings and say it wasn’t *quite* better than sex but it felt pretty fucking good on my icy fanny!! "

See some folk like a cheeky car meet lol

Heated seats can burn fuck out a cold bare arse lol

5 weeks ago

So when this car meet happening I’ve got the heated seats also

By *p4Fun7070Man
5 weeks ago

Leven

And the bonus with my seats are, not only are they heated....but they are leather as well. You see...easy cleaning

Post new Message to Thread