Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Percentage Of Single To Cheating Married or Partner on Fab

Jump to newest

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

Obviously it cannot be worked out to fact official or unofficial but what do you think is percentage of a person who is single to cheating married or partner on fab ?

I'm thinking 40% cheating. Do you think less or more?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hogun300Man
12 weeks ago

Dundee

"Obviously it cannot be worked out to fact official or unofficial but what do you think is percentage of a person who is single to cheating married or partner on fab ?

I'm thinking 40% cheating. Do you think less or more? "

Not sure what you have go go on. But I'd say considerably less. But again nothing to go on.

12 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Obviously it cannot be worked out to fact official or unofficial but what do you think is percentage of a person who is single to cheating married or partner on fab ?

Not sure what you have go go on. But I'd say considerably less. But again nothing to go on. "

Agreed, not much to go on expect your experience on here etc... but as I said, its just what you think it is even if nothing to go on

By *igsaw93Woman
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

On random empty profiles on fab, probably very high. Lots of people in monogamous relationships just using it to get off or act our cheating fantasies.

Active profiles chatting and meeting, a lot lower. The scene is a pretty small place when it comes down to it.

Jigs x

By *e_AdoredWoman
12 weeks ago

east fife

[Removed by poster at 01/04/24 22:29:45]

By *e_AdoredWoman
12 weeks ago

east fife

I'd love a poll option on here sometimes! I recon there's ALOT of "single" men on here that are attached , without their partners permission. There's for sure been an increase in the amount of people messaging me !

By *e_AdoredWoman
12 weeks ago

east fife

I shouldn't just say men . Their are attached woman too !

By *ugh_jardonMan
12 weeks ago

Larkhall

Being one of the cheaters on here id say its pretty low with ones being honest about it but far far more with the dishonest ones, its obvoiusly higher in the male department too

By *appy Guy 321Man
12 weeks ago

Happy Land

Very high. But I am not one of them

By *eorgeGRMan
12 weeks ago

Livingston

If I were to guess, I’d say a 30% attached / 70% single.

Unlike “traditional” dating sites, there’s much less of a chance here to run into your significant other (or a mutual friend)

It’s also easier to hide the fact that you’re attached since (and let’s face it), very rarely a meet will go far enough for the dirty secret to come through

I prefer to have my marital status in plain site (saves everyone lots of grief), but I can understand someone hiding theirs

12 weeks ago

Glasgow

"If I were to guess, I’d say a 30% attached / 70% single.

Unlike “traditional” dating sites, there’s much less of a chance here to run into your significant other (or a mutual friend)

It’s also easier to hide the fact that you’re attached since (and let’s face it), very rarely a meet will go far enough for the dirty secret to come through

I prefer to have my marital status in plain site (saves everyone lots of grief), but I can understand someone hiding theirs"

That’s exactly what the post is about, just your gut feeling what you think the percentage would be. We will never know if it’s right or wrong

Thanks for your percentage

By *ee69Man
12 weeks ago

glasgow

A reckon it more , long as both folk discreet and happy it don’t bother me , but it msdvthevamountvs folk who look down there nose on cheaters , everyone different and git different shit a say let folk do what they do . Then again am pretty simple an easygoing unlike the folk that say they are lol

By *ee69Man
12 weeks ago

glasgow

By way a can’t type fir shit lol but that last post is up now lol

By *erotic_adventureMan
12 weeks ago

Scotland & London

"On random empty profiles on fab, probably very high. Lots of people in monogamous relationships just using it to get off or act our cheating fantasies.

Active profiles chatting and meeting, a lot lower. The scene is a pretty small place when it comes down to it.

Jigs x "

I agree, with what appears lots into the fantasy side of things only.

By *andC1000Couple
10 weeks ago

Ashford

"On random empty profiles on fab, probably very high. Lots of people in monogamous relationships just using it to get off or act our cheating fantasies.

Jigs x

I agree, with what appears lots into the fantasy side of things only. "

Definitely but also sadly a lot that fulfill those fantasy’s on here and other linked sites too without a thought for those they forget and don’t care about at home

By *uffinMan
10 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I think alot of you miss the point of alot of attached people being on here.

Personally I don't have a sex life with my partner any more. This is in part due to medical reasons but I still need some human interaction.

Do I have permission to be here - no. But what I want from here has more interaction, I don't want an affair. I want my partner but it just doesn't happen any more. Would I prefer a better sex life with them he'll yes but after almost 10 years I need something.

There are lots of men in sexless relationships but are deeply in love and committed to there relationship.

Don't judge - cheating isn't really a fair branding we all have valid reasons for being here. And yeah there will be some chancers but not all

10 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I think alot of you miss the point of alot of attached people being on here.

Personally I don't have a sex life with my partner any more. This is in part due to medical reasons but I still need some human interaction.

Do I have permission to be here - no. But what I want from here has more interaction, I don't want an affair. I want my partner but it just doesn't happen any more. Would I prefer a better sex life with them he'll yes but after almost 10 years I need something.

There are lots of men in sexless relationships but are deeply in love and committed to there relationship.

Don't judge - cheating isn't really a fair branding we all have valid reasons for being here. And yeah there will be some chancers but not all"

The post is about percentages of people on here who are cheating, whatever reasoning, legit in their heads or not if the partner does not know and the genuine person they are trying to meet is not informed they have a partner then it’s cheating. This thread was added to gauge what people thought was the percentage of people who have a partner/wife/husband trying to meet on here.

I still stand by 40%

10 weeks ago

Glasgow

This thread is not intended to bring anyone down, it’s just about what percentage do you think is cheating on fab, that’s all

By *ikosMan
10 weeks ago

Dundee

Cheating is an outdated term in regards to people who are in long term relationships.

It’s complicated, two people can love each other but their relationship becomes non sexual. That may be ok for both to accept but what if one still craves sexual pleasure?

The options are; To communicate and agree permission for one half of the couple to pursue sexual relations outside the relationship. This is very unique.

The alternative is for one half to seek unemotional sexual relations in secrecy, while protecting their love. Some would say that is cheating, but is it?

10 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Cheating is an outdated term in regards to people who are in long term relationships.

It’s complicated, two people can love each other but their relationship becomes non sexual. That may be ok for both to accept but what if one still craves sexual pleasure?

The options are; To communicate and agree permission for one half of the couple to pursue sexual relations outside the relationship. This is very unique.

The alternative is for one half to seek unemotional sexual relations in secrecy, while protecting their love. Some would say that is cheating, but is it?

"

I think we all know there’s different types but that’s not what this thread is about.

It’s asking your perception of how many are cheating on fab by a percentage. To make it clear.

For clarity.

I’ve simplified it

How many do you think are on here without their partners knowledge? (Not interested in the reasoning)

Everyone will have a feeling of how many so out the percentage down

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
10 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

It's 38.7% according to Fabstat. My experience is that its just better all round to be honest about being dishonest. Women will either want you for your clever lighting, monochrome pictures, witty bio, sensual lovemaking on my superyacht in Monaco or not.

10 weeks ago

Glasgow

"It's 38.7% according to Fabstat. My experience is that its just better all round to be honest about being dishonest. Women will either want you for your clever lighting, monochrome pictures, witty bio, sensual lovemaking on my superyacht in Monaco or not."

Never heard of fabstat bur if true, feck I was 1.3% out, so close. Well if true. I think everyone should listen to my wisdom and act on it from now on.

What a sexy, fecking ride I am folks, (wish there was stats to prove this)

By (user no longer on site)
10 weeks ago

Aw I'm not sure cos people lie aswell, and only when you find I the hard way there no single n for me that's happened a good 80% or more maybe there's less women cheaters? Or maybe I attract cheaters lol

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
10 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

Aw I'm not sure cos people lie aswell, and only when you find I the hard way there no single n for me that's happened a good 80% or more maybe there's less women cheaters? Or maybe I attract cheaters lol"

There are women playing without permission. Believe me.

By *den1000Woman
10 weeks ago

Hamilton

Speaking from ‘experience’ there are better apps for illicit encounters. Hahaha.

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
10 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"Speaking from ‘experience’ there are better apps for illicit encounters. Hahaha. "

Haha watch it, you'll get banned!

By *ustaman85Man
10 weeks ago

here and there

"Speaking from ‘experience’ there are better apps for illicit encounters. Hahaha. "

what ones? haha

By *den1000Woman
10 weeks ago

Hamilton

Couldn’t possibly

There is a reason why more people use this!

But everyone is different - and have their own wants & needs

By *elsbells2011Couple
10 weeks ago

fife

It’s unreal the amount of 9 till 5 profiles on here. Can have over 100 messages during office hours and when we reply after 5pm the reply sits unread till 8-9am the next day. Take from that what you wish but We tend to go by the rule if they message back and forth all day but silence after 5-6 then give them a miss. Those who message in the evenings move on to the next stage . Seems to work well for us.

By *ustaman85Man
10 weeks ago

here and there

"It’s unreal the amount of 9 till 5 profiles on here. Can have over 100 messages during office hours and when we reply after 5pm the reply sits unread till 8-9am the next day. Take from that what you wish but We tend to go by the rule if they message back and forth all day but silence after 5-6 then give them a miss. Those who message in the evenings move on to the next stage . Seems to work well for us. "

ahem haha

By *itonthesideWoman
7 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Cheating is an outdated term in regards to people who are in long term relationships.

"

Yes

You might think it is justified cheating and i am not challenging your opinion, but its cheating nonetheless

By *magine all the peopleCouple
6 weeks ago

Perth

We've been here, and swinging a long time.

Best guess is 95% cheating

By *opeyXWoman
6 weeks ago

Dun Dee

Do we win prizes? Higher or lower?

I'll go with 35.5 percent.

If I win a shit prize, you can reraffle it!

By *ico84Man
6 weeks ago

East Kilbride

So I started here when I split with the kids mum, a few years later we then got back together for a while and had joint profile (threesplease) we then split again and I’ve been sitting on the outside looking in since, I’ve had one proper relationship since and I stayed away, not a fan of cheating it kinda ruins it for the unsuspecting other

By *alcon43Woman
6 weeks ago

Paisley

Who are we to judge who is cheating? Some may have consent.

All of the married guys I’ve met have been lovely. Not out to break up marriages but just to have some fun when they aren’t having any at home.

I do think some people want to be found out so that they then don’t have to do the breaking up.

By *ico84Man
6 weeks ago

East Kilbride

Personally I think if the other half knows nothing about it, would be heart broken and end the relationship if they found out then that’s most definitely cheating, theres plenty out there that have open relationships etc

If you’re at the point where you want to do this then doing the honourable thing and ending things with the other half

By *igboobiesCouple
6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Attached guys looking for fun nearer 60%

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
6 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"Who are we to judge who is cheating? Some may have consent.

All of the married guys I’ve met have been lovely. Not out to break up marriages but just to have some fun when they aren’t having any at home.

I do think some people want to be found out so that they then don’t have to do the breaking up. "

100% this. I wouldn't want anything or anyone to come between me and my wife/family and being caught out certainly isn't high on the agenda. But when you haven't been kissed or touched in well over a year you do look elsewhere.

In all other departments. More than happy. I actually prefer attached myself. Far less drama and unlikely to get the feels.

By *corpioboyMan
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Who are we to judge who is cheating? Some may have consent.

I do think some people want to be found out so that they then don’t have to do the breaking up.

100% this. I wouldn't want anything or anyone to come between me and my wife/family and being caught out certainly isn't high on the agenda. But when you haven't been kissed or touched in well over a year you do look elsewhere.

In all other departments. More than happy. I actually prefer attached myself. Far less drama and unlikely to get the feels."

This

6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Reading a lot of this and I get there is different reasons for cheating and the way many talk they think their reasons are fine, again their view. At the end of the day, cheating is cheating no matter what the excuse. Suppose once you get over that hurdle I’m sure you will get on better.

If people on here want to cheat then that’s their bag if I’m chatting to someone and intend to meet, ffs I wish they would let me know they have a partner who is unaware of this, then I can make my own decision on what to do.

I see a few saying rather meet someone attached and cheating as far less drama. I can only go with my view and experience and as a single guy always been on here, there definitely ain’t any drama from me as a single guy meeting a single female or a couple. No pressure or agenda from me and I leave it in other hands if they want to see me again, if they do not, I don’t get upset or go on a rant and get annoyed, it happens and it’s life just as we all have our views and our own individual choices

In regards to percentages whatever I thought previously, I now think it’s higher with more cheating after reading on here

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
6 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"Reading a lot of this and I get there is different reasons for cheating and the way many talk they think their reasons are fine, again their view. At the end of the day, cheating is cheating no matter what the excuse. Suppose once you get over that hurdle I’m sure you will get on better.

If people on here want to cheat then that’s their bag if I’m chatting to someone and intend to meet, ffs I wish they would let me know they have a partner who is unaware of this, then I can make my own decision on what to do.

I see a few saying rather meet someone attached and cheating as far less drama. I can only go with my view and experience and as a single guy always been on here, there definitely ain’t any drama from me as a single guy meeting a single female or a couple. No pressure or agenda from me and I leave it in other hands if they want to see me again, if they do not, I don’t get upset or go on a rant and get annoyed, it happens and it’s life just as we all have our views and our own individual choices

In regards to percentages whatever I thought previously, I now think it’s higher with more cheating after reading on here "

You need to walk in the same shoes buddy.

From my perspective only it is really refreshing when I meet someone knowing they are either attached or they are living Fab to the maximum.

Whilst I always give my undivided attention to everyone I meet, perhaps it's only the single ones that fail to understand the rules I play by as there have been a few that catch the feels and try to develop the relationship. It doesn't really happen with attached.

We are all adult. Adults can decide whether to sleep with someone or not. I show on my bio and within the first message or two my situation.

Is it right? Dunno. If I got what I wanted from my wife would I be here? Nope. Was 100% faithful for 15 years plus. She isn't too well and I've made my choice. Rather that then walk out on my family, leave them in shit street, hating me, losing that relationship just so I can get a flat and add 'can accommodate' to my bio.

6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Reading a lot of this and I get there is different reasons for cheating and the way many talk they think their reasons are fine, again their view. At the end of the day, cheating is cheating no matter what the excuse. Suppose once you get over that hurdle I’m sure you will get on better.

In regards to percentages whatever I thought previously, I now think it’s higher with more cheating after reading on here

From my perspective only it is really refreshing when I meet someone knowing they are either attached or they are living Fab to the maximum.

Whilst I always give my undivided attention to everyone I meet, perhaps it's only the single ones that fail to understand the rules I play by as there have been a few that catch the feels and try to develop the relationship. It doesn't really happen with attached.

We are all adult. Adults can decide whether to sleep with someone or not. I show on my bio and within the first message or two my situation.

Is it right? Dunno. If I got what I wanted from my wife would I be here? Nope. Was 100% faithful for 15 years plus. She isn't too well and I've made my choice. Rather that then walk out on my family, leave them in shit street, hating me, losing that relationship just so I can get a flat and add 'can accommodate' to my bio."

100% I sympathise with the problems you have.

Yes agreed is it right to say your attached on your profile or best to wait until meeting etc… there’s pros and cons for both.

I’ve had the unfortunate event where a female didn’t tell me she was married, hid it well and she come to mines one time, think 2 days later I got a chap at the door, it was her husband ffs I brilliant with chat and by feck did I have to have good chat then

The post is about the percentages and in reality if everyone who was declaring they were cheating what would the percentage be? Whatever I thought last time has now grown higher lol

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
6 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

Is it right? Dunno. If I got what I wanted from my wife would I be here? Nope. Was 100% faithful for 15 years plus. She isn't too well and I've made my choice. Rather that then walk out on my family, leave them in shit street, hating me, losing that relationship just so I can get a flat and add 'can accommodate' to my bio.

Yes agreed is it right to say your attached on your profile or best to wait until meeting etc… there’s pros and cons for both.

I’ve had the unfortunate event where a female didn’t tell me she was married, hid it well and she come to mines one time, think 2 days later I got a chap at the door, it was her husband ffs I brilliant with chat and by feck did I have to have good chat then

The post is about the percentages and in reality if everyone who was declaring they were cheating what would the percentage be? Whatever I thought last time has now grown higher lol "

Yeah that would have been an interesting chat and I guess MFM didn't come up at all.

I'll add to your stat thought process. Most attached women I have been in touch with (around 90%) are on here masquerading as single.

6 weeks ago

Glasgow

The post is about the percentages and in reality if everyone who was declaring they were cheating what would the percentage be? Whatever I thought last time has now grown higher lol

Yeah that would have been an interesting chat and I guess MFM didn't come up at all.

I'll add to your stat thought process. Most attached women I have been in touch with (around 90%) are on here masquerading as single."

Trust me, the MFM didn’t come up and if it did I would have dropped it like a dead donkey. Lololil

By *assy LassieWoman
6 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

End of day if your partner doesn't know its cheating. You can dress it up however you like but there is an innocent person on the other side. How would that partner feel if they found out.

I have no issue with people's decisions as to why they cheat that's up to them, but let's call a spade a spade.

Horsey on percentages I reckon about 65% on here are cheating.

6 weeks ago

Glasgow

I'll add to your stat thought process. Most attached women I have been in touch with (around 90%) are on here masquerading as single.

Trust me, the MFM didn’t come up and if it did I would have dropped it like a dead donkey. Lololil "

Get it, Horsey! Donkey!

Auch never mind, I’ll get my coat

By *itonthesideWoman
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

" I'll add to your stat thought process. Most attached women I have been in touch with (around 90%) are on here masquerading as single."

"

I would probably agree with this. Of people discovered to be cheaters, only about 10% of them were open and upfront about it. Maybe even less.

What its hard to do is take that number and convert it into how many people who are on here as single, are actually single.

So of single profiles X amount are single and Y are cheating (partner knows nothing). Of Y 90% are covering it up (from potential play partners) and 10% being honest.

Still no idea what percentage Y is of overall but i would guess maybe 60%+ of single profiles (excluding those that specifically mention they are in a couple and partner knows)

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
6 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

" I'll add to your stat thought process. Most attached women I have been in touch with (around 90%) are on here masquerading as single."

I would probably agree with this. Of people discovered to be cheaters, only about 10% of them were open and upfront about it. Maybe even less.

What its hard to do is take that number and convert it into how many people who are on here as single, are actually single.

So of single profiles X amount are single and Y are cheating (partner knows nothing). Of Y 90% are covering it up (from potential play partners) and 10% being honest.

Still no idea what percentage Y is of overall but i would guess maybe 60%+ of single profiles (excluding those that specifically mention they are in a couple and partner knows) "

I can't agree or disagree. Although I have a degree in maths based science I cannot work out what you are on about lol.

I'll agree to keep the peace lol.

6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Still no idea what percentage Y is of overall but i would guess maybe 60%+ of single profiles (excluding those that specifically mention they are in a couple and partner knows)

I can't agree or disagree. Although I have a degree in maths based science I cannot work out what you are on about lol.

I'll agree to keep the peace lol."

I get exactly what she is saying but that's cause 'I'm out there' and 'whacky'.

No one can get the correct percentage as a lot of peeps don't tell but as you both have given a % guess then that's all was wanted from this post.

I originally put down 40% but I'm gonna go up to 50% after reading this whole thread but if anything, I'd say it was way more but I'll stick with 50%

By *olldoll999Woman
6 weeks ago

Barrhead

Im going with 75% cheaters. And up front cheaters perhaps 30%. But the number of guys that strike a conversation up with me (despite it say no attached on my profile) and then admit to being attached much further down the line is much higher now a days.

It's disappointing.

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
6 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

No one can get the correct percentage as a lot of peeps don't tell but as you both have given a % guess then that's all was wanted from this post.

I originally put down 40% but I'm gonna go up to 50% after reading this whole thread but if anything, I'd say it was way more but I'll stick with 50% "

I had a shower, a cup of tea and understand it now.

I reckon 65% and I'm not budging and fully agree with what the lady above said (but I have clicked off and can't remember her name). Declared, like me are in the minority. 10%? I think lower.

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
6 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"Im going with 75% cheaters. And up front cheaters perhaps 30%. But the number of guys that strike a conversation up with me (despite it say no attached on my profile) and then admit to being attached much further down the line is much higher now a days.

It's disappointing. "

I think that's pretty poor. Even from me. It's a waste of everyone's time and effort, particularly from you if you invest unwittingly.

At some point he must be thinking that he has to reveal and it becomes more difficult. Unless of course he waits until it becomes physical then feels you have already slept with a married man, so what's the difference. Again, a bit (lot) wrong.

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
6 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"Im going with 75% cheaters. And up front cheaters perhaps 30%. But the number of guys that strike a conversation up with me (despite it say no attached on my profile) and then admit to being attached much further down the line is much higher now a days.

It's disappointing. "

To be honest, as soon as I see 'no married or attached' I will generally block to save wasted time. That's not to say anyone who doesn't put it in is happy to sleep with someone attached.

My block list is massive.

By *ark555666Man
6 weeks ago

Airdrie

give us some pointers

By *ico84Man
6 weeks ago

East Kilbride

Thing with married/attached is that sometimes it’s allowed, couples have their own things, I was on here as a couple many years ago, neither of us were cheating so wouldn’t exclude all of its that situation

6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Thing with married/attached is that sometimes it’s allowed, couples have their own things, I was on here as a couple many years ago, neither of us were cheating so wouldn’t exclude all of its that situation "

Sorry I think if a couple are swinging on here then that's fine and not counted and if one partner goes and plays with someone else with their partners knowledge then that's not counted either.

It's mainly about the percentage of people who are cheating on fab, (meaning without their partners knowledge

By *itonthesideWoman
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

I originally put down 40% but I'm gonna go up to 50% after reading this whole thread but if anything, I'd say it was way more but I'll stick with 50%

I reckon 65% and I'm not budging and fully agree with what the lady above said (but I have clicked off and can't remember her name). Declared, like me are in the minority. 10%? I think lower."

What i was trying to say is its much easier to make a guess at how many of the “caught out” cheaters had to be caught or just tell you up front.

Its almost impossible to say wider than that how many people on here are cheating.

The first group are a subset of the second , but too many of the second are unknown

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
6 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

I reckon 65% and I'm not budging and fully agree with what the lady above said (but I have clicked off and can't remember her name). Declared, like me are in the minority. 10%? I think lower.

What i was trying to say is its much easier to make a guess at how many of the “caught out” cheaters had to be caught or just tell you up front.

Its almost impossible to say wider than that how many people on here are cheating.

The first group are a subset of the second , but too many of the second are unknown "

The unknown unknowns lol

By *sjrcMan
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

I guess about 60% though that a stab in the dark!

Life is complicated, as long as folk are upfront I don’t think judging helps anyone. Not than anyone on this post judging!

As others have said you can deeply love your partner and be in a sexless relationship for lots of reasons. Doesn’t mean you don’t love them. And no one forcing anyone to get with attached guys or girls on here.

My partner of over 20 years became disabled a few years ago which makes sex impossible. We have a ‘don’t ask don’t tell’ thing, so not ‘open’ but also pretty understanding about sex wi others. We were pretty relaxed about occasional fun with others before he disabled but more so now, though because the nature of things it one yay.

Does he know I’m on here, no. It not somthing I am going to rub in his face. But yeah, peoples situations are complicated.

By *melia DominaTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"I'd love a poll option on here sometimes! I recon there's ALOT of "single" men on here that are attached , without their partners permission. There's for sure been an increase in the amount of people messaging me ! "

That's because your a hottie...

By *ookie69Man
6 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

I read a comment on here years ago from a Moderator who spoke of his friend.

His friend lived in Scotland for a while and he was married.

The main reason he was on Fab is because he loves his wife.

6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I read a comment on here years ago from a Moderator who spoke of his friend.

His friend lived in Scotland for a while and he was married.

The main reason he was on Fab is because he loves his wife.

"

By *ookie69Man
6 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

In regards to percentages whatever I thought previously, I now think it’s higher with more cheating after reading on here "

Horsey,

Mind include yourself in the %

By *oberto7Man
6 weeks ago

Greenock

Ffs lmao

6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Horsey,

"

Ffs working this out

I can’t be a full 1% onto the peeps who ain’t cheating cause that would make 49% cheating and 51% not cheating in my view so am I adding .001% as myself to the no cheating group as there’s more than 100 people on fab lolol

Ffs who said they wur good at math n arithmetic on here?

So instead of 50% cheating, I’ll say 49.9999% cheating as I’m being added into the non cheating making it 50.0001%

Feck this is so confusing

By *eroLondonMan
6 weeks ago

Mayfair

I think only 1% on here are cheating.

By *ookie69Man
6 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

Horsey,

Ffs working this out

I can’t be a full 1% onto the peeps who ain’t cheating cause that would make 49% cheating and 51% not cheating in my view so am I adding .001% as myself to the no cheating group as there’s more than 100 people on fab lolol

So instead of 50% cheating, I’ll say 49.9999% cheating as I’m being added into the non cheating making it 50.0001%

Feck this is so confusing "

You said…

I said….

Mind include yourself in the percentage.

The confusion is, you’re getting caught up with misunderstanding of percentages maybe or you can’t decide what group to put yourself in.

6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Horsey,

Ffs working this out

You said…

I said….

The confusion is, you’re getting caught up with misunderstanding of percentages maybe or you can’t decide what group to put yourself in.

"

I'm not getting caught up in any misunderstanding and I know what group I'm in.

The percentage is in regards to everyone on fab, including you and me.

I originally thought about 40% but after reading this thread, I've changed a little to 50%

By *ookie69Man
6 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

Horsey,

Ffs working this out

You said…

I said….

I originally thought about 40% but after reading this thread, I've changed a little to 50%"

No worries Kid

I know what group you’re in to

6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Horsey,

Ffs working this out

You said…

I said….

I originally thought about 40% but after reading this thread, I've changed a little to 50%

No worries Kid

I know what group you’re in to "

Well personally I don't know you and the way your acting on here, is the reason why I wouldn't want to know you. I'm a single guy and have been for over 14/15 years, ffs that long, I don't even remember unless I've had a wife and kids living in a one bedroom flat, (gets up and hunts in my flat). In regards to people cheating, if i was cheating, I would display it on my profile.

I'll probably start a new forum post.

People who think they know someone on fab but they haven't a clue ? lolol

By *ookie69Man
6 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

Horsey,

Ffs working this out

You said…

I said….

No worries Kid

Well personally I don't know you and the way your acting on here, is the reason why I wouldn't want to know you. I'm a single guy and have been for over 14/15 years, ffs that long, I don't even remember unless I've had a wife and kids living in a one bedroom flat, (gets up and hunts in my flat). In regards to people cheating, if i was cheating, I would display it on my profile.

People who think they know someone on fab but they haven't a clue ? lolol "

Just let it rest. You’re waffling on in riddles.

Bub

6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Horsey,

Ffs working this out

You said…

I said….

No worries Kid

Bub

"

Don't know why the smiling faces, your making comments about someone you do not know. I don't waffle, I tell it the way it is. Your acting as if you know me but you don't and from your comments, your not the type of person I'd want to be associated with. Sorry if you think thats a waffle

Folks I'll still go with 50% are cheating and 50% are not

By *ookie69Man
6 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

Horsey,

Ffs working this out

You said…

I said….

No worries Kid

Bub

Don't know why the smiling faces, your making comments about someone you do not know. I don't waffle, I tell it the way it is. Your acting as if you know me but you don't and from your comments, your not the type of person I'd want to be associated with. Sorry if you think thats a waffle

Folks I'll still go with 50% are cheating and 50% are not "

Horsey

I’ve already said, let it rest.

6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Horsey,

Ffs working this out

You said…

I said….

No worries Kid

Bub

Folks I'll still go with 50% are cheating and 50% are not

Horsey

I’ve already said, let it rest. "

As I said wee man. You don’t know me and your not the type to be in my company

By *lderChick65Woman
6 weeks ago

my town

Dont think you will ever get exact percentage

Be it married and on here cheating or the cheaters even with couples profiles lol

Fab is fab for everyone using it for whatever reason

6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Dont think you will ever get exact percentage

Be it married and on here cheating or the cheaters even with couples profiles lol

Fab is fab for everyone using it for whatever reason"

I’d say that we all agree on that, it’s just seeing what everyone think it is - just a guess

By *inglelady2022Woman
6 weeks ago

inverness

Majority of men who contact me are married/ attached. Some pretend to be single and finally admit along the lines of ' my wife doesn't show me affection '

By *exymonkeyplayCouple
5 weeks ago

navan

This I always wondered would you tell? Been told I was being cheated on was the best thing that could have happened

By *macunninglinguistMan
5 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

People can be whomever and whatever they want on the internet so I'll base my calculations on the two people I've actually met from here - 66.666% is the number you're looking for.

I agree on the calling a spade a spade part - no matter how a person tries to justify their actions, if they're in a relationship and here without their partner's knowledge, then they're a cheat. Self justification is the enemy of repentance. Any guesses on the percentage of cheats who actually state "I'm simply unfaithful and untrustworthy"?

By *uctifanoWoman
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"People can be whomever and whatever they want on the internet so I'll base my calculations on the two people I've actually met from here - 66.666% is the number you're looking for.

I agree on the calling a spade a spade part - no matter how a person tries to justify their actions, if they're in a relationship and here without their partner's knowledge, then they're a cheat. Self justification is the enemy of repentance. Any guesses on the percentage of cheats who actually state "I'm simply unfaithful and untrustworthy"?"

Wise words

Post new Message to Thread