Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Winks

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
7 weeks ago

Do they work? Are they acknowledged? I always did it to be less intrusive, but I suspect they are largely ignored?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky Fucker 69Man
7 weeks ago

England

Ignored. I find it funny as if you are in a bar let’s say a little smile or acknowledgment is the way to start something. Winks should be treated the same way.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
7 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Do they work? Are they acknowledged? I always did it to be less intrusive, but I suspect they are largely ignored?"
if I get a wink and like the profile content then il wink back to show interest .

If I’m not interested then il just ignore it

By *lasgowHorseyMan
7 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Do they work? Are they acknowledged? I always did it to be less intrusive, but I suspect they are largely ignored?"

If a male is looking for a couple and or a female then some of their profiles might have, "Wink us and well will check you out", its then up to you to interest them with an interesting and stimulating profile, (ffs don't look at mines for help).

If they don't have that and you wink, the percentages is that they wont look or be interested.

Then again, some winks do work

The joys of fab

By *eroLondonMan
7 weeks ago

Mayfair

I've often said on here that sending a wink is a perfunctory action. I haven't sent one for over three years, other than those which are part of a forum game or a challenge (an equally pointless exercise). I've sat next to 'women friends' at a social who have shown me their 'wink tally', with the number varying between 350 and 600++ winks. A wink from a man - no matter how well-intentioned - will simply languish like a forgotten child in some obscure orphanage.

No woman of substance has the time or the wherewithal to sift through an ever-increasing mountain of winks. Hence their limited use. In fairness they are useful to a small minority...couples perhaps.

By *t696969Woman
7 weeks ago

glasgow

I don't think they are of much use personally

By *ockboy77Man
7 weeks ago

Angus, and Aberdeen area

Never really had much of a response tbh from them. I’m using it as “I’m interested” thing so maybe need to admit nobody looks at them seriously anymore

Post new Message to Thread