Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Could you

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'd smoked for 30 yrs but had my last ciggie 12 weeks ago. Earlier tonight when I was out for a drink, for the first time since giving up I had an over whelming craving to have a puff. I did and am so glad I did as it totally repulsed me. I can honestly say I'll never smoke again as I still can't get rid of the taste. I never realised just how disgusting it tasted until tonight.

My question is if you have given up have you started again or could you start again quite easily?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good for you hun!!

I stopped 27yrs ago and absolutly hate it, could never go back to it..have tried "recreational smoking" a few yrs back and coughed my lungs up

over a year ago

"Good for you hun!!

I stopped 27yrs ago and absolutly hate it, could never go back to it..have tried "recreational smoking" a few yrs back and coughed my lungs up "

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

I stopped for a year and woke up and had a smoke one day, no pressures or worries just said know what i want and will have a smoke and course the next one and next one. I do enjoy a smoke its really my only vice and need it to offset the gym lol.

Good luck though

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I stopped for a year and woke up and had a smoke one day, no pressures or worries just said know what i want and will have a smoke and course the next one and next one. I do enjoy a smoke its really my only vice and need it to offset the gym lol.

Good luck though "

If it's your only vice, enjoy it.

I had 3, smoking, morgans and chocolate. I decided i could live without the fags and keep drinking the morgans and get a personal trainer to off set the choc addiction. You're no a personal trainer by any chance

over a year ago

"I stopped for a year and woke up and had a smoke one day, no pressures or worries just said know what i want and will have a smoke and course the next one and next one. I do enjoy a smoke its really my only vice and need it to offset the gym lol.

Good luck though "

Smoking's your only vice?!!!!

OMG....you're gonna go to hell for that one PP!!

Nearly choked on ma coffee!!

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"You're no a personal trainer by any chance "

I got kicked out the zumba classes for keeping my hands in pocket to hide my hard-on. I do like puting a girl through her paces at gym though the sight of sweat running down her arse is awesome lol

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"OMG....you're gonna go to hell for that one PP!! "

See you there lol

over a year ago

"OMG....you're gonna go to hell for that one PP!!

See you there lol "

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I went 4 days without smoking last weekend, no problem. Only bothers me when shop is shut and I cant get..x

By *autious CoupleCouple
over a year ago

home

Stopped smoking twice since I was 15 years old once for a year and the other for three years and the reason I ended back on them was being on the drink ....might have to give up both

over a year ago

Been of it for 11 year now and would never go back on them yuk

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Good on anyone who has given up smoking! Well done! Think of the health benefits & the money you will save and years you will add to your life! Keep up the good work,smoking is a scam to kill people off

Post new Message to Thread