Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Chat room ban

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just been banned from chat .... why ????

For disagreeing with a mod who never saw an LOL typed at end of a comment you typed .....even though others saw it .... ????????????????????????????

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

if theres an issue with any ban best to take it up directly with admin. not a good idea on forum and end up with another ban .

Reply privately

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

First rule of bans is don't talk about the B word nice knowing ya mate lol

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Naughty naughty - prob just earned yourself a forum ban too.

Press the contact button and discuss issues there. Never discuss in forums.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Of course your all right ....should not comment in forums ....i do apologize ....temper ! ...lol

Have contacted admin about this though.

Reply privately

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"Of course your all right ....should not comment in forums ....i do apologize ....temper ! ...lol

Have contacted admin about this though."

Stable door, horse, bolted ! no amount of licking ass is gonna save your sorry butt now grid

kidding

Reply privately

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

That's one thing ill never get here... I used to chat on another chatroom service and if you got a room ban you had the option of messaging the mod (politely) and ask to why you were banned, if they had a reason then fair enough, if they had misread something you said as offensive instead of joke they removed the ban.

Don't know why that cant be applied on here, a simple pm, explanation to why and then at least you know why you got banned and have a chance of appealing a wrong one

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"That's one thing ill never get here... I used to chat on another chatroom service and if you got a room ban you had the option of messaging the mod (politely) and ask to why you were banned, if they had a reason then fair enough, if they had misread something you said as offensive instead of joke they removed the ban.

Don't know why that cant be applied on here, a simple pm, explanation to why and then at least you know why you got banned and have a chance of appealing a wrong one"

With the number of chatrooms and users on here, if the mods had to read and answer any disputes they would have to close the chatrooms as all the mods would be busy elsewhere. This is the reason they have admin to deal with it all.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

You know the drill I am sure.

Click on the CONTACT button and query your ban there.

Reply privately