Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

FACEBOOK

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

WHO HATES IT when you get a friend request on your facebook from someone on here and you don't know who the fuck it is lol someone called pat ? x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *othian girlWoman
over a year ago

west lothian

i never give out my personal info

infact dianes not even my real name lol

xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"WHO HATES IT when you get a friend request on your facebook from someone on here and you don't know who the fuck it is lol someone called pat ? x "
so how do you know they are from here if you dont know them ?

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"i never give out my personal info

xx"

my my you are a pretty lady and I think "princess Diana" is a rather more suitable title for you wouldnt you agree? Me-ow! Lol xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

xx my my you are a pretty lady and I think "princess Diana" is a rather more suitable title for you wouldnt you agree? Me-ow! Lol xxx"

a bit fresher but I get ur point...

over a year ago

"WHO HATES IT when you get a friend request on your facebook from someone on here and you don't know who the fuck it is lol someone called pat ? x "

nobody calls me pat thankfully!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"WHO HATES IT when you get a friend request on your facebook from someone on here and you don't know who the fuck it is lol someone called pat ? x

nobody calls me pat thankfully!"

we all call you MUCH worse!!

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

How did they find you on facebook..i keep my facebook for family and friends ,I wouldnt have people from here on it actually thats not quite true there are a cpl people on it from here but I trust them implicitly and have known them for years

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

xx my my you are a pretty lady and I think "princess Diana" is a rather more suitable title for you wouldnt you agree? Me-ow! Lol xxx

a bit fresher but I get ur point... "

fresher? "now this is a story all about how my life got flipped,turned upside down,now id like to take a minute,just sit right there and I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel air ,in west Philadelphia born & raised in the playground I spent most of my days

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I have 2 fbook profiles - one for friends n family and one for swing friends.

But even under my swing profile I do not openly mention fab or any other sex site for that matter.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I have a couple of fab friends on my fb but it's only ones I trust not to mention fab

By *autious CoupleCouple
over a year ago

home

Have only ever added two people from here on Facebook but we class them as friends as well and trust each other very much. We find you can separate this site from Facebook when chatting as you would do when you meet people.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I'm on Facebook but couldn't tell you when I last logged on. Can't be arsed with it lol

over a year ago

xx my my you are a pretty lady and I think "princess Diana" is a rather more suitable title for you wouldnt you agree? Me-ow! Lol xxx

a bit fresher but I get ur point... fresher? "now this is a story all about how my life got flipped,turned upside down,now id like to take a minute,just sit right there and I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel air ,in west Philadelphia born & raised in the playground I spent most of my days"

I loved the freshprince of bellend too lol

over a year ago

"WHO HATES IT when you get a friend request on your facebook from someone on here and you don't know who the fuck it is lol someone called pat ? x so how do you know they are from here if you dont know them ? "

because they tried to add me on facebook and when i asked who they were they said we have chatted on fabs lol x

over a year ago

"How did they find you on facebook..i keep my facebook for family and friends ,I wouldnt have people from here on it actually thats not quite true there are a cpl people on it from here but I trust them implicitly and have known them for years "

dont know how he found me but am ragin cos he wont even tell me his user name on fabs just that his name is pat x

over a year ago

"WHO HATES IT when you get a friend request on your facebook from someone on here and you don't know who the fuck it is lol someone called pat ? x

nobody calls me pat thankfully!"

lol whit r u like x

over a year ago

"I have a couple of fab friends on my fb but it's only ones I trust not to mention fab "

we have a couple ff friends aswell but we have known them for years so we trust them just dont know how he found me cos a dont use my real name or my surname x

over a year ago

Never used facebook in my life!!!

over a year ago

"Never used facebook in my life!!!"

OMG!

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Would never add anyone from here to my Facebook.....

over a year ago

Omg really how have you coped without it I thought it was legal 4 al to have 1 haha

By *ssexguy69Man
over a year ago

thurrock Essex

fab and f/b is a no no thats for

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

"I have a couple of fab friends on my fb but it's only ones I trust not to mention fab

we have a couple ff friends aswell but we have known them for years so we trust them just dont know how he found me cos a dont use my real name or my surname x"

Wisnae me cos I've never spoken to you on here and am somehow blocked lol

But were you not doing local events for a family member? Hence the reason folk may know you??

over a year ago

Snap

over a year ago

I have a cpl frm here. again only people I trust. And this site or anything naughty is not discussed at all.

over a year ago

I've only got one cheeky wee bampot from fab on FB and that's coz I trust him implicitly

over a year ago

Had a few requests from folk in west Lothian / livi area try add me but unless I know them I don't accept

over a year ago

"fab and f/b is a no no thats for "

def dont mix lol x

Post new Message to Thread