Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

couples profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We seen 2 get more and more couples asking us if zoe meets on her own,our reply is "does ur partner" every time its a "no" so why ask us then.if we contact a couple its to meet a couple. we have a couples profile for a reason because we meet together if I was meeting on my own I'd have a single profile it can come across insulting pretty much saying andy isn't gd enough! Rant over lol Anybody else come across this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Unfortunately there are many people on here who will ignore the content of profiles, just ignore and block and move on to the many who do respect the information in your profile

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"We seen 2 get more and more couples asking us if zoe meets on her own,our reply is "does ur partner" every time its a "no" so why ask us then.if we contact a couple its to meet a couple. we have a couples profile for a reason because we meet together if I was meeting on my own I'd have a single profile it can come across insulting pretty much saying andy isn't gd enough! Rant over lol Anybody else come across this? "
this site is full of bloody chancers,just ignore/delete their message's..the amount of weird message's I've had is unbelievable! Im gonna write a book one of these days that will put 50 shades of grey to shame although it is rather tame in comparison to my own experience's lol x

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Unfortunately there are many people on here who will ignore the content of profiles, just ignore and block and move on to the many who do respect the information in your profile

"

well said x

over a year ago

My female friend has always kept her status as straight although she is bi as she doesnt meet cpls on her own. She changed it last night as we are looking for a meet as a cpl this weekend, and after seeing her messages since she has changed it I can understand exactly why she had herself down as being straight.

And here was me thinking it was just single guys that were ignorant to ppl's requests and preferences !!

over a year ago

We meet singles and couples but it does state that on our profile whch is why we don't see the need for us to have additional single profiles.

Your profile doesn't say you meet on your own so no idea why couples would message you asking although, as you have verifications from people above your stated age limit, maybe they think you'll move the goalposts and are just chancing their arm.

Post new Message to Thread