Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

entertainers

Jump to newest

By *ir laugh a lot OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

i have decided to form an agency today to represent miss d and legzz they make the odd couple look even! or the golden girls look silver ,but for those in any doubt i saw them perform a captivating performance on a hamish and he is now in a care home trauma unit but you book them i get 20% agency fee and you get a free supply of brave pills and a towel coz you will piss yourself laughing or was that just my age? keep em smiling girls or my agency will be sunk lol xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Errrrrr excuse me!! You can't hire out my wife to be without giving me 15%!!!!! Thems the rules

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Thank you thank you thank you and once again thank you .

Now the very fine Mr Lancelot Opps I mean laughalot organised a very fine lunch ..eh aye right ok I'm the one cracking the jokes now lol

Hamish us doing just fine and will be back to his good old self once the meds kick in lol

But what can I say were are a man down no where to be seen Opps ..see these men that can't hack the jacs n Jill experience Pmsl

Anyway Robert you keep up the good work and ermmm Jill and I will keep up

The good work too of course

Taking bookings now so get your names down now

We know who will be having the last laugh

Oh and the lovely leggz ain't here to defend herself but shes still claiming to be the shy one who's easily led coffff coffff lol

over a year ago

"Errrrrr excuse me!! You can't hire out my wife to be without giving me 15%!!!!! Thems the rules "
You tell him hubby got to pay for the wedding somehow lmao

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fck nearly choked on ma snakebite jacs did u really mention leggz and shy in the same sentence lol.

over a year ago

"Fck nearly choked on ma snakebite jacs did u really mention leggz and shy in the same sentence lol. "
Yeah her words no mine lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Fck nearly choked on ma snakebite jacs did u really mention leggz and shy in the same sentence lol. Yeah her words no mine lol "

MissD and leggz are the two most shy and retiring women I .............splutter cough choke......know and I won't have a bad word said about either of them

over a year ago

"Fck nearly choked on ma snakebite jacs did u really mention leggz and shy in the same sentence lol. Yeah her words no mine lol

MissD and leggz are the two most shy and retiring women I .............splutter cough choke......know and I won't have a bad word said about either of them "

You get them told hubby slandering us like that pmsl

over a year ago

"Fck nearly choked on ma snakebite jacs did u really mention leggz and shy in the same sentence lol. Yeah her words no mine lol

MissD and leggz are the two most shy and retiring women I .............splutter cough choke......know and I won't have a bad word said about either of them "

Haha now u better get of the drink m8 lol !!shy and retiering my ass lol

over a year ago

Now I KNOW the world has gone mad when I see shy & the Devine Miss N in the same sentence!

Oh & I'm Straight!!! Pmsl.

over a year ago

"Fck nearly choked on ma snakebite jacs did u really mention leggz and shy in the same sentence lol. Yeah her words no mine lol "

Aye but we and u know better shes a maddie lol x

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

They aren't mad - just slightly playful from one to time

Now get booking them!!! I need my 15%!!! The vicar (randy tandem) is bloody high maintenance and won't do the service without payment or alcohol

over a year ago

Right that's it I'm asking admin to close this post cause it's utter slander ..wee sat in the corner all day and never said a word to anyone ..I was on my bestess behaviour

over a year ago

"They aren't mad - just slightly playful from one to time

Now get booking them!!! I need my 15%!!! The vicar (randy tandem) is bloody high maintenance and won't do the service without payment or alcohol "

Oh me & a man of god mentioned in the same sentence. Now I know the world is crazy.

However I'll gladly be the one to give ya both away for a bottle of Morgans Spice.

over a year ago

Oh & Furry, Jaqs & Mrs FC entertain me just for the record.

over a year ago

glasgow

was my idea so its my 20 percent dont be trying to undercut me by seeking 15 and i am praying for the recovery of hamish the lucky bastid ,,lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"was my idea so its my 20 percent dont be trying to undercut me by seeking 15 and i am praying for the recovery of hamish the lucky bastid ,,lol "

Wooooaahhh!!! Hold on a second!! It's 20% for you, 15% for me and the other 65% is up for negotiation

Who said the ladies were getting any??? Pmsfl

over a year ago

"was my idea so its my 20 percent dont be trying to undercut me by seeking 15 and i am praying for the recovery of hamish the lucky bastid ,,lol

Wooooaahhh!!! Hold on a second!! It's 20% for you, 15% for me and the other 65% is up for negotiation

Who said the ladies were getting any??? Pmsfl "

I'm happy to relieve you if the rest.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Nice try rev!!

over a year ago

glasgow

just been in negotiations with the pavillion theatre they are looking for a fran and anna the early years tribute band ,,,do you girls have any tartan skirts...so pmsl i couldnt resist xxxxx

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

aye and i will be the back end of the donkey any takers for the front end

over a year ago

"just been in negotiations with the pavillion theatre they are looking for a fran and anna the early years tribute band ,,,do you girls have any tartan skirts...so pmsl i couldnt resist xxxxx"
no but think i know another couple who would fit the bill prefectly will pm u lol

over a year ago

glasgow

ffs _eather its no casting fir the panto,,,,,, i already sold donkey too tesco but after i cast fran and anna im searching for a pussy in boots when it opens tomorrow,,lol xxx

over a year ago

I'm doing Dick Whippingem this panto season.

over a year ago

You get 3 guesses as to my panto

over a year ago

"You get 3 guesses as to my panto "

Didn't think you did panto. Thought you did the Carnival.

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

hey im a pussy in anybodys boots e

over a year ago

"i have decided to form an agency today to represent miss d and legzz they make the odd couple look even! or the golden girls look silver ,but for those in any doubt i saw them perform a captivating performance on a hamish and he is now in a care home trauma unit but you book them i get 20% agency fee and you get a free supply of brave pills and a towel coz you will piss yourself laughing or was that just my age? keep em smiling girls or my agency will be sunk lol xxx"

this is hilarious but I aint got a clue who your on about

over a year ago

"Fck nearly choked on ma snakebite jacs did u really mention leggz and shy in the same sentence lol. "

Oiiiii Mrs or is that Mr, what till I get me hands on use 2

Post new Message to Thread