Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

france

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

well , thats Scotland managed to lose to france , another shite 6 nations draws to a close , maby next yeat , or possably the season after , or maby the one after that we might actualy win something

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lba couple1Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

We didn't get the wooden spoon for a change

over a year ago

true , but we also managed to not win sod all else . its a bad thing being a Scotland supporter , i have lost count the number of games i have watched Scotland lose since my first time i went to murrtfield in 1975

By *lba couple1Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Try going to Hamden for 15 years xx

over a year ago

watching kiss ball ? couldnt go that far ,watching all those silly wee boys falling over every time somebody goes within 10 feet of them and acting like they had been hit with a tank round , just couldnt take it too seriously

By *lba couple1Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Love my footy, but wish they would toughen up, I'm female and more of a man than most of them

over a year ago

the brownies are more of a body of men than all of them lol . but back to Scotland , south africa had a thug called backies botha , he was allways getting carded off the pitch , but he was called the enforcer , for good reason , he absolutly battered people , fair or foul it didnt matter, we need a player like him , somebody to terrify the opposition , and spill a good ammount of bloud when nessessary , lol , loved watching him play

By *lba couple1Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Think they should let hormonall women play rugby, some weeks I would kill them all lol x

Post new Message to Thread